Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Orion

orion199317

Ok so, ever since I can remember I've had a fascination with Orion and prions belt and I beleive it is no accident that my parents gave me Orion as a middle name.
And thinking about this made me realise somthing else, father or atleast one of his demons has been with me from the day I was born. Literaly. And it is because of what I have been told that whoever this demon, or father... Or whoever it was actualy said that I was able to dedicate myself to father... Let me explain,

I was born with a major heart defect and was born blue like a smurf.
No blood circulating in my body. The doctors luckily were able to keep me alive on a life support system ( not sure exactly what happened between me being born and being put into the life support)
but my grandfather told me that I was laying in this machine with tubes and IV's still pretty much dying.
This is were I beleive father or a demon comes in.
Grandpa said a woman dressed like a nurse came in (I belive he said that she was wearing a different type of uniform than the others he had seen)
she ignored him completely and walked over to me and said
" oh no, he is and old soul and he is hurt." and she placed her hand on my heAd for a second then turned to leave.
My grandpa said he wanted to ask her somthing so he got up and she beat him out
the door, but only by maybe a few seconds. He said he got into the hall and she was gone.
But almost automaticaly I was better, my breathing stableized and a day later I was able to be flown to Dallas for surgery.
He asked and described her to other nurses and they said they had never seen her.

And i just felt like I needed to say this to someone.
And maybe someone that reads this can tell me how I can find out who it was, I don't think it was my GD.
and also....old soul? What does that mean for me?
I know what old souls are but... What does it mean for me and my relationship with father?

That's an interesting story. I was looking into things like this at one point. Unfortunately I was always stopped by something. Perhaps now I may have better luck with this. I myself have had interesting stories revolving around Father Satan, the true Gods, and even the blasphemous angels. Should anyone actually be interested I shall share sometime. But as of now it's of no importance.

To this day I still ask myself the same question: "Who was I...?"
I want to know more about my past self(selves) and I think about this almost daily. There is one thing I wanted to share/add though.

For years I have found things difficult and could never grasp the xtian bullshit that is out there, which my parents attempted to force feed to me. But the day that I was introduced to the truth about Father Satan, it was odd... but comforting. I have this odd personality that makes me like the mythical creature called a Kirin. I refuse, and just can't bring myself to bow before anyone. However, that day without so much as a second thought I could feel myself bowing before him; I saw in my mind Father's throne and me kneeling before him, except there was something different about me that I couldn't quite understand. It was shortly after that my physical self bowed without so much as a second thought. I felt I should share this.

Also for those of you interested in a lightweight but funny story. Some years back after a series of incidents, my parents believed that I was "possessed by a demon" and had summoned a priest to the house. They had my step father holding me down with a sleeping bag wrapped around tightly to prevent me from moving-I was quite a handful back then. The priest came into the house and started "anointing" and throwing his precious "holy water" all over the house. Then approached me and asked that my parents hold me still. He stated that "Should the demon truly have hold of your precious son, this holy water will be very painful for him and feel like fire to his skin." He spouted his BS xtian prayer and then drew a cross over my third eye with the "holy water." I immediately responded with a sharp gasp and "AAAGH!" Just as the priest began to act triumphant and stated, "Ah, it's already beginning to work" I quickly retort with "NO! It's fucking cold!!" That priest's face turned flush for a moment. That was one of the funniest moments I've ever had.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "orion199317" <orion199317@... wrote:

Ok so, ever since I can remember I've had a fascination with Orion and prions belt and I beleive it is no accident that my parents gave me Orion as a middle name.
And thinking about this made me realise somthing else, father or atleast one of his demons has been with me from the day I was born. Literaly. And it is because of what I have been told that whoever this demon, or father... Or whoever it was actualy said that I was able to dedicate myself to father... Let me explain,

No blood circulating in my body. The doctors luckily were able to keep me alive on a life support system ( not sure exactly what happened between me being born and being put into the life support)
but my grandfather told me that I was laying in this machine with tubes and IV's still pretty much dying.
Grandpa said a woman dressed like a nurse came in (I belive he said that she was wearing a different type of uniform than the others he had seen)
" oh no, he is and old soul and he is hurt." and she placed her hand on my heAd for a second then turned to leave.
the door, but only by maybe a few seconds. He said he got into the hall and she was gone.
But almost automaticaly I was better, my breathing stableized and a day later I was able to be flown to Dallas for surgery.
He asked and described her to other nurses and they said they had never seen her.

And maybe someone that reads this can tell me how I can find out who it was, I don't think it was my GD.
I know what old souls are but... What does it mean for me and my relationship with father?

Interesting, your Savior is Isis or Aset which one you wanna call it. You should thank her properly.

Hail Ahriman!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "orion199317" <orion199317@... wrote:

Haha that is kinda funny.

As for my past lives I know for a fact I was a soldier in many of them.
A German in Ww1 or ww2 I believe was most recent. But I can't be sure.

I also had the thought today, just pop into my head that maybe it was lillith that saved me.
I know very little about her but strangly her name just kind of floated into my thoughts today when I was thinking about all this.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "chronokid3" <chronokid3@... wrote:

That's an interesting story. I was looking into things like this at one point. Unfortunately I was always stopped by something. Perhaps now I may have better luck with this. I myself have had interesting stories revolving around Father Satan, the true Gods, and even the blasphemous angels. Should anyone actually be interested I shall share sometime. But as of now it's of no importance.

To this day I still ask myself the same question: "Who was I...?"
I want to know more about my past self(selves) and I think about this almost daily. There is one thing I wanted to share/add though.

For years I have found things difficult and could never grasp the xtian bullshit that is out there, which my parents attempted to force feed to me. But the day that I was introduced to the truth about Father Satan, it was odd... but comforting. I have this odd personality that makes me like the mythical creature called a Kirin. I refuse, and just can't bring myself to bow before anyone. However, that day without so much as a second thought I could feel myself bowing before him; I saw in my mind Father's throne and me kneeling before him, except there was something different about me that I couldn't quite understand. It was shortly after that my physical self bowed without so much as a second thought. I felt I should share this.

Also for those of you interested in a lightweight but funny story. Some years back after a series of incidents, my parents believed that I was "possessed by a demon" and had summoned a priest to the house. They had my step father holding me down with a sleeping bag wrapped around tightly to prevent me from moving-I was quite a handful back then. The priest came into the house and started "anointing" and throwing his precious "holy water" all over the house. Then approached me and asked that my parents hold me still. He stated that "Should the demon truly have hold of your precious son, this holy water will be very painful for him and feel like fire to his skin." He spouted his BS xtian prayer and then drew a cross over my third eye with the "holy water." I immediately responded with a sharp gasp and "AAAGH!" Just as the priest began to act triumphant and stated, "Ah, it's already beginning to work" I quickly retort with "NO! It's fucking cold!!" That priest's face turned flush for a moment. That was one of the funniest moments I've ever had.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "orion199317" <orion199317@ wrote:

Oh who is she? I posted somthing else saying I thought it was lillith. But like I said I don't know much about her and her name just wondered into my mind.

but I will definatly try and find out about aset. I've been trying to find out who helped me for the longest time now so that I could thank them.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Animus" <aerostyle_69@... wrote:

Interesting, your Savior is Isis or Aset which one you wanna call it. You should thank her properly.

Hail Ahriman!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "orion199317" <orion199317@ wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back