Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Oriental and Aryan Group for Reverse Torah Rituals

satanicninja

Hello Comrades!

I'm gathering Oriental Asians to do Reverse Torah Rituals as a Group. Coordinating our time zones and get this war over with.

If you are interested or know anyone who are interested please send me a private message or comment on this post. :)

There is also an Aryan group for those who are interested.

If you are interested or know anyone who are interested please send me (For Oriental Asians) or Aldric Strickland (For Aryans) a private message. :)

I've done the dedication ritual spiritually but physically the place is really ef'd up as we speak, it's hard to find a place to set up... I would find a better place for the meantime since its hard to get off this christian cesspit I am  in.

Yes, it's a stupid idea that only Orientals and Aryans should do them. It's not just for Orientals and Aryans to gather in one group. It's an Oriental group and there is an Aryan group. I formulated myself wrong here.

User":12koadkf said:
What kind of message are you trying to pass here? Everyone should do these not just oriental and Aryans. What a stupid ideia.

I didn't know of a Black RTR group when I wrote it. So I didn't include them. But there is also a Common Group where we all gather (Regardless of Gentile Race).

There is a Black Member who is perhaps starting a RTR group for Blacks. But I don't have any specifics for this yet.

Oriental and Aryan Group for Reverse Torah Rituals : JoyofSatan666  

I'm currently not part of the Common RTR Group.

But still want to gather Asian Orientals to do Reverse Torah Rituals. Please contact me if your interested.

[/IMG]"The absence of darkness in a person does not suggest an abundance of light, for to know the light you must have known the darkness."</em>
www.JoyofSatan.org
www.exposingchristianity.com
http://spiritualwarfare666.webs.com/Satans_Library.htm

On Wednesday, February 17, 2016 10:44 AM, "mancunianninja@... [HellsArmy666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I'm currently not part of the Common RTR Group.

But still want to gather Asian Orientals to do Reverse Torah Rituals. Please contact me if your interested.

These comments got a bit messy.

Due to a busy schedule. I'm not looking to create an Asian/Oriental RTR group anymore.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back