Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Orgonite/Orgone Chakra

chavies.nijah

Hello, My fellow Satanists

Has anyone ever used orgonite/ orgone chakra to heal or realign your chakra? If so, how did you like it & where do you recommend to purchase one?

I've looked into it before and found the inventor of orgone/orgonite, Wilhelm Reich,was a Jewish communist who was into free love and all that destructive garbage.

I would take the info on orgone with a grain of salt or not trust it at all. Even though I have a few pieces myself (before I found out about Reich) and I haven't noticed anything spectacular about them.

This shit is completely useless and not real. You need to read and study Joy of Satan   

On Wednesday, April 8, 2015 5:49 PM, "chavies.nijah@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Hello, My fellow Satanists

Has anyone ever used orgonite/ orgone chakra to heal or realign your chakra? If so, how did you like it & where do you recommend to purchase one?

You can find them on E-bay, that's where I bought my Orgone crystal at (in the shape of a pyramid), although i can't say if it exactly works or not, because to be honest, it hasn't done shit for me... Lol! Serious. :) But hey, if you want to try it anyways, go for it... all you...
Hail Satan!

Frankly I don't know what the fuck you're talking about. You can't purchase a chakra, they are inside your body.

@Justine Pena
Holy shit!? The orgone was invented by a jew? Well... looks like my orgone crystal is going into the trash now... It's not like it did anything for me anyways, because it didn't... I posted a comment on this topic earlier today saying how I thought they were bullshit, but it never got through... you just pretty much confirmed this for me Justine. Thank you for your comment. :)
Hail Satan!

As far as I am aware, Orgone was Wilhelm Reich (Jewish Communist's) attempt to hijack and distort the very real knowledge about Chi or Prana force and sell all his little products and information based on his imaginary findings. In other words he pretended he discovered bioelectricity. I am convinced that the Demons made sure this cunt would not get through with his plan as he may have totally falsified teachings on the subject matter.
In other words, as is usually the case with the Jews, the try to turn everything into money after totally corrupting it.
So like the first poster said....you can find this stuff on Ebay, in exchange for money. 
Luckily he was exposed, including even by Jews like Einstein. I believe the Jews did not see how the idea could bring them enough money, so they were not satisfied with it. Reich was declared insane and his books were burned. That is the only reason some people believe he had discovered something real.
Hail Satan

"richardlesterhailsatan11@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] schrieb am 17:47 Donnerstag, 9.April 2015:

You can find them on E-bay, that's where I bought my Orgone crystal at (in the shape of a pyramid), although i can't say if it exactly works or not, because to be honest, it hasn't done shit for me... Lol! Serious. :) But hey, if you want to try it anyways, go for it... all you...
Hail Satan!

leave it to a kike to blaspheme anything sacred and then try to cash in on it

On Thursday, April 9, 2015 9:19 PM, "Necromancing Nine necromancing9@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

As far as I am aware, Orgone was Wilhelm Reich (Jewish Communist's) attempt to hijack and distort the very real knowledge about Chi or Prana force and sell all his little products and information based on his imaginary findings. In other words he pretended he discovered bioelectricity. I am convinced that the Demons made sure this cunt would not get through with his plan as he may have totally falsified teachings on the subject matter.
In other words, as is usually the case with the Jews, the try to turn everything into money after totally corrupting it.
So like the first poster said....you can find this stuff on Ebay, in exchange for money. 
Luckily he was exposed, including even by Jews like Einstein. I believe the Jews did not see how the idea could bring them enough money, so they were not satisfied with it. Reich was declared insane and his books were burned. That is the only reason some people believe he had discovered something real.
Hail Satan

"richardlesterhailsatan11@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] schrieb am 17:47 Donnerstag, 9.April 2015:

Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back