Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

orgasms

mohamad.ahmadi32

hi my brothers and sisters. is orgasm necessary for meditating? I mean you have to have orgasms? I know its silly but I wanna know because orgasm weaken body but it strengthen the soul. I do gymnastic so I need a lot of energy to do my workouts so what do you say . if I don't have any orgasm is that fine or not?

It does not ''weaken the body'' that is bullshit. It will only weaken it if you don't send the energy up your spine. It is stated clearly on the JoS to also send orgasmic energy up your spine. Sometimes i will actually do it before going to the gym for the energy boast.  

On Sunday, March 29, 2015 7:33 PM, "mohamad.ahmadi32@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

hi my brothers and sisters. is orgasm necessary for meditating? I mean you have to have orgasms? I know its silly but I wanna know because orgasm weaken body but it strengthen the soul. I do gymnastic so I need a lot of energy to do my workouts so what do you say . if I don't have any orgasm is that fine or not?

It doesn't "weaken body but strengthen soul". Thats a very common misconception usually coming from hindu/buddhist/corrupted yoga nonsense. The physical body and soul aren't really enemies, they aren't against eachother, but connected with eachother. When you strengthen one, the other strengthens too. If you weaken they physical body, the soul weakens too. You can't really do something that weakens one and strengthens one and weakens the other, it either weakens both or strengthens both. Both are very important here and True yoga is about balance of both the physical body and the soul.

so is it ok then to have orgasms whenever you want? for example three weeks to three weeks as it will be healthy then?

On Sunday, March 29, 2015 10:29 PM, "j.l3mm0n@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

It doesn't "weaken body but strengthen soul". Thats a very common misconception usually coming from hindu/buddhist/corrupted yoga nonsense. The physical body and soul aren't really enemies, they aren't against eachother, but connected with eachother. When you strengthen one, the other strengthens too. If you weaken they physical body, the soul weakens too. You can't really do something that weakens one and strengthens one and weakens the other, it either weakens both or strengthens both. Both are very important here and True yoga is about balance of both the physical body and the soul.

There is no need for an orgasm-calendar. You can have as many orgasms as you want whenever you feel like without any detrimental side effects. And there is no need for a disclaimer here like "please consult your physician before yadda yadda yadda™". Just use common sense. 
It is a need, like the need to drink water, and this need is amplified with elevated levels of bioelectricity. Then there is the question of what to do with the orgasmic energy. Doing nothing with it is kind of a waste. But no matter what, it is still necessary.

It's not really something standard. Some people are more sexually active, others less. Just go by what feels right for you.

Orgasms have even been scientifically proven to be good for your health. I've met people who actually had dr orders to climax at least once a day. Lol, prescription for sex. Sent on my Boost Mobile Phone.
On Mar 30, 2015 6:42 PM, "nick_vabzircnila@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:
  There is no need for an orgasm-calendar. You can have as many orgasms as you want whenever you feel like without any detrimental side effects. And there is no need for a disclaimer here like "please consult your physician before yadda yadda yadda™". Just use common sense. 
It is a need, like the need to drink water, and this need is amplified with elevated levels of bioelectricity. Then there is the question of what to do with the orgasmic energy. Doing nothing with it is kind of a waste. But no matter what, it is still necessary.

Hm, how do you direct it up the spine? As I have little experience with energy manipulation I am left scratching my head.

I don't know why you think orgasms are bad. You have them when ever your horny or want release. Literately if you want to masturbate all day long you can of you want to. 

Ok thanks
Alot

------------------------------
On Tue, Mar 31, 2015 12:06 AM PDT j.l3mm0n@... [JoyofSatan666] wrote:

It's not really something standard. Some people are more sexually active, others less. Just go by what feels right for you.

Thanks alot hail our creator god satan

------------------------------
On Mon, Mar 30, 2015 4:42 PM PDT nick_vabzircnila@... [JoyofSatan666] wrote:

There is no need for an orgasm-calendar. You can have as many orgasms as you want whenever you feel like without any detrimental side effects. And there is no need for a disclaimer here like "please consult your physician before yadda yadda yadda™". Just use common sense.

It is a need, like the need to drink water, and this need is amplified with elevated levels of bioelectricity. Then there is the question of what to do with the orgasmic energy. Doing nothing with it is kind of a waste. But no matter what, it is still necessary.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back