Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Orb

Mary1

I'm staying in a hotel room with my mom sister and mom and dad. Its dark and about three am i notice a blurry green light.. i wonder where its coming from because there was nothing but a blank wall over there. Then it starts to move. it grows and expands and seems to have a network of nerves. it moved slowly all around the room and every few beats the center of it flashes red. It was still there when i came down for my continental breakfast. I tried to get a picture of it with my cell phone but it wasnt bright enough to be seen through the phone. Anyone have any idea of what it could be?

Thats interesting... U have a digital camera or took video off ur phone

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Mary" <fleurdelacour18@... wrote:

I'm staying in a hotel room with my mom sister and mom and dad. Its dark and about three am i notice a blurry green light.. i wonder where its coming from because there was nothing but a blank wall over there. Then it starts to move. it grows and expands and seems to have a network of nerves. it moved slowly all around the room and every few beats the center of it flashes red. It was still there when i came down for my continental breakfast. I tried to get a picture of it with my cell phone but it wasnt bright enough to be seen through the phone. Anyone have any idea of what it could be?

I also find that interesting.... I have been seeing some of these myself as of the past few months, they sometimes only show up for maybe a few minutes sometimes a few seconds but as you explained they start out green, ive on occasion seen them go from green too blue, and ever a whitish looking color i still do not know exactly what these are ?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Nessa" <kenessa@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Mary" <fleurdelacour18@ wrote:

Orbs are spirit energy in their pure form. They could be Earth Elemental (green/earth). Also they could be from your GD just keeping an eye on you. If you can see them this clearly you must be doing something right. You might feal slightly daft but try talking to them. Tell them in SATANS name, they are welcome. If they are from 'them' they wont stay. But your GD would not let 'them' get this close to you. Enjoy the experience. As time goes by and you become more open to their energy you will see the others. A whole spectrum of colours. They are all beautiful but the Rainbow Orb is the most magnificent thing you will ever see (apart from father that is). If you think of them and the feelings you had when you first seen it ( emotion is energy, food to some elementals) you can call it to you when in meditation and learn to work with the elementals. Regards Dragomage777

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "mattapanheat" <mattapanheat@... wrote:

I also find that interesting.... I have been seeing some of these myself as of the past few months, they sometimes only show up for maybe a few minutes sometimes a few seconds but as you explained they start out green, ive on occasion seen them go from green too blue, and ever a whitish looking color i still do not know exactly what these are ?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Nessa" <kenessa@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Mary" <fleurdelacour18@ wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back