Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

opinions on kundaini yoga

bthchris

hi all. I am new to Satanism and am just wondering on your opinion on Kundalini yoga. I am thinking of joining a group that meets once a week for meditation purposes.
I am finding so far my experiences with Satanism to be the most rewarding so far of my life. Thanks for your imput and continued support.
Hail Satan!

We are all supposed to do kundalini yoga every day. It greatly increases our bioelectricity. Read the JoS site, I am just giving a very short answer as this has been answered many times and it's early in the morning for me :)

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "bthchris" <bthchris@... wrote:

hi all. I am new to Satanism and am just wondering on your opinion on Kundalini yoga. I am thinking of joining a group that meets once a week for meditation purposes.
I am finding so far my experiences with Satanism to be the most rewarding so far of my life. Thanks for your imput and continued support.
Hail Satan!

Yes, this is very true! Power Meditations and Yoga if possible because it helps to loosen up your body and makes it easier for energy to flow. It amplifies your power which should be done in a meditative state. The amount of bio-electricity you create to increase your energy, depends on the your stage of physical and spiritual health.
Our electirical impulses can become stronger which makes our thoughts come into reality.

Hatha Yoga and Power Meditations should be done together everyday to keep your power levels up. This is to ensure we reach God status takes alot of work and practice with meditations and rituals. This requires consistent hard work and dedication.You never want them to go down or get weak as this can make you prone to enemy attacks.
Kundalini is the highest form of yoga. Hatha yoga can help open chakras

Rege, Satanas!*Rege, Azazel!*Rege, Amdusias
PRAISE THE Mighty 4 Crowns of Duat!

Al Jiwah
I remember necessary affairs and execute them in due time. I teach and guide those who follow my instructions. If anyone obey me and conform to my commandments, he shall have joy, delight, and comfort.
-Satan

Mac Friday
www.joyofsatan.com

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_n_666" <liddynavillus@... wrote:

We are all supposed to do kundalini yoga every day. It greatly increases our bioelectricity. Read the JoS site, I am just giving a very short answer as this has been answered many times and it's early in the morning for me :)

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "bthchris" <bthchris@ wrote:

Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back