Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Opening third eye

crystalkri

Hello,

I have been with JoS for almost a half a year now and I am having a bit of a problem.
I am getting a bit worried that I seem to be unable to open up the third eye. I do meditation every day ( based on the 40 day program I use the one when im supposed to open up third eye).

I am unable to see really anything except for blackness.

Does anyone know any tips on how to help me open up my third eye?

would be greatly appreciated!

Hail Satan!

Make sure to work on your sixth chakra as well. Visualization is also essential.

Check if your moon is debilitated in your natal chart, and if so, strengthen it with spiritual planetary squares.

There are a couple of different meditations for opening the third eye on the joS website. Unfortunately, the third eye is one of the toughest ones to open, unless you had it already greatly empowered in your previous life.I suggest you to do the Moon Square, as well as try most of the meditations about the third eye written in the site... But I do suggest to go one step at a time. ^^' Do not rush too much over it, some of us will actually need years for it to open.

Στις 3:05 μ.μ. Σάββατο, 9 Αυγούστου 2014, ο/η "nicknesredna@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] έγραψε:

Make sure to work on your sixth chakra as well. Visualization is also essential.

Check if your moon is debilitated in your natal chart, and if so, strengthen it with spiritual planetary squares.

It's all based on focus visualization and intent Tips: elemental interaction -Meditate on the moon -drink tons of water before meditating on it -meditate on your third eye in the mirror -Vibrate aum into it -Touch it and rub it -meditate on purple -meditate on the crown chakra -meditate on your pineal gland and the other extensions - try to sense its power - align it and spin it - smile at it -breathe into it - sit in direct sunlight with the sun on your forehead (and moonlight) - rub water on it -meditate on amethyst and lay back with it on your forehead Hope this help

Don't do too much third eye meditations just do once in a month or once in every 3 weeks or 4 weeks too.
Now you need to " MEDITATE ON YOUR THIRD EYE " it has been said on the third eye meditation page.

how do i know that it is now opened ? sorry to ask so  like that , but i failed to opened up mine ,, 

On Sunday, August 10, 2014 12:26 AM, "Light Yagami tapapakiastinseira@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

There are a couple of different meditations for opening the third eye on the joS website. Unfortunately, the third eye is one of the toughest ones to open, unless you had it already greatly empowered in your previous life.I suggest you to do the Moon Square, as well as try most of the meditations about the third eye written in the site... But I do suggest to go one step at a time. ^^' Do not rush too much over it, some of us will actually need years for it to open.

Στις 3:05 μ.μ. Σάββατο, 9 Αυγούστου 2014, ο/η "nicknesredna@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] έγραψε:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back