Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Opening third eye chant

[email protected]

I've looked around ALOT all over the internet and still cannot figure out how to vibrate "THOTH" to open my 3rd eye. Is it the vibrate like when speaking spanish? I don't understand how to vibrate with my tounge between my teeth.

Its like holding 'th' in "the".  Start to say 'the' and stop and add a little 'oh' into it. I put the tip of my tongue either right under my two front teeth or right where my two front teeth meet my gums.  Don't worry about the "Oh" part other than your vibrating 'th' and 'Oh' (but more 'th") at same time.

Drew

To: [email protected]
Sent: Wed, October 20, 2010 6:37:04 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Opening third eye chant

I've looked around ALOT all over the internet and still cannot figure out how to vibrate "THOTH" to open my 3rd eye. Is it the vibrate like when speaking spanish? I don't understand how to vibrate with my tounge between my teeth.

<td val[/IMG]

When Enlil built his house by the mountain side he mentioned that the Annunaki carved huge rocks and placed them so that their ships could land on them and that they were so well built they would surely last a long time. Anyone else think that this could be stonehenge? That immediately came to my mind when I read that. Hail Father Satan.[/TD]

No, vibration is like the humming breath. In the humming breath you make an "ummmmmmmm" sound when you exhale with your mouth closed. When you vibrate THOTH you make a continuous sound all the time during the exhaleand your tongue vibrates. You feel your tongue and your upper part of your teeth vibrating while you make the "TH" sound continuously with your tongue. Note that there's no interruption or stop, you make the sound all the time in the exhale.

If you feel your tongue vibrating and a little pain in your neck and an pain/pressure in your 3rd eye you're doing it correctly.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "nickpiserchia@..." <nickpiserchia@... wrote:

I vibrated thoth in a completely different way! But I still feel the pressure on my head and I can make it appear at will - is my third eye open?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kikesmasher71" <kikesmasher71@... wrote:

No, vibration is like the humming breath. In the humming breath you make an "ummmmmmmm" sound when you exhale with your mouth closed. When you vibrate THOTH you make a continuous sound all the time during the exhaleand your tongue vibrates. You feel your tongue and your upper part of your teeth vibrating while you make the "TH" sound continuously with your tongue. Note that there's no interruption or stop, you make the sound all the time in the exhale.

If you feel your tongue vibrating and a little pain in your neck and an pain/pressure in your 3rd eye you're doing it correctly.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "nickpiserchia@" <nickpiserchia@ wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back