Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Opening the third eye

funeraldust

I have started the meditation for opening the third eye, I`m already on the 3rd day, but I don`t feel any pain or headaches, on the first day felt only a slight itch and pressure. Am I not doing it right or it`s because my pineal gland wasn`t so atrophied?
Thank you with anticipation.
Hail Satan!

Heck, the same problem - though I've been doing it for 5 or 6 days in a row. Almost nothing... , as I just felt my 3rd eye, but only felt. Well, I'll just keep practising.

Oh, btw, a wood engraving with 'un'fucked whore mary is hanging above my doors - can it be distracting IN ANY WAY?? (I intend to change it into Father's sigil (chalice). My parents will know only that it 'symbolises the christ's chalice from which hE drank'

HAIL SATAN AND THE GODS OF THE OLD!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "funeraldust" <funeraldust@... wrote:

I have started the meditation for opening the third eye, I`m already on the 3rd day, but I don`t feel any pain or headaches, on the first day felt only a slight itch and pressure. Am I not doing it right or it`s because my pineal gland wasn`t so atrophied?
Hail Satan!

Lmfao, Thats a clevor excuse for it. Most xtians are ignorant enough to buy that too.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "siguard666" <siguard666@... wrote:

Heck, the same problem - though I've been doing it for 5 or 6 days in a row. Almost nothing... , as I just felt my 3rd eye, but only felt. Well, I'll just keep practising.

Oh, btw, a wood engraving with 'un'fucked whore mary is hanging above my doors - can it be distracting IN ANY WAY?? (I intend to change it into Father's sigil (chalice). My parents will know only that it 'symbolises the christ's chalice from which hE drank'

HAIL SATAN AND THE GODS OF THE OLD!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "funeraldust" <funeraldust@ wrote:

Hail Satan!

Is step 7 done every day after I make the third eye vibrate? Also when it says look at the third eye, should I be visualizing myself with a white light on my forehead, or should I just close my eyes and focus on seeing the third eye?

Yes, you must meditate on it every day, consistently, to fully open it. As the page says, just close your eyes and look at it without straining your physical eyes at all. You just gently gaze at it with your eyes closed, focus on it and open your mind to it.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "mullinsgarrett" <mullinsgarrett@... wrote:

Is step 7 done every day after I make the third eye vibrate? Also when it says look at the third eye, should I be visualizing myself with a white light on my forehead, or should I just close my eyes and focus on seeing the third eye?

That doesn't answer my question, should I be visualizing myself as if I was someone else looking at me, or should I just close my eyes and focus on 'seeing' my third eye? Also is it okay to go beyond four days if we're not sure we opened it? And, one more question, during my foundation meditation I think I felt some energy(like a tingling feeling) on the third eye, were as before I've only felt pressure and pain. Is that a good sign?  From: Way_Seeker666 <way_seeker666@...
To: [email protected]
Sent: Monday, April 29, 2013 9:56 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Opening the third eye

Yes, you must meditate on it every day, consistently, to fully open it. As the page says, just close your eyes and look at it without straining your physical eyes at all. You just gently gaze at it with your eyes closed, focus on it and open your mind to it.

--- [/IMG][email protected], "mullinsgarrett" <mullinsgarrett@... wrote:

Hi! So I've recently come back to satanism after a fairly long break that I took for personal reasons. I'm having to read up and relearn everything basically, and started opening my third eye, I'm on day 2 and I read that it takes 4 days total.

I was wondering what effects, if any, to expect? I'm already feeling more sensitive to energy, is there anything else that will change upon fully opening my third eye? What experiences did you have? I do intend to keep meditating on my third eye daily. There's very limited information on the topic, so I figured it was better to ask people who have done it and noticed the changes. Thanks in advance!

Activate and open is two different thingsThe only effect i hade by the activation was headache and this is a good sign.Kundalini yoga is also very good for the third eye beside meditation.If u look at the forums so a SS shared kundalini videos to be downloaded.Allways remember to pray to Satan to help you advance and be a real satanic warrior.
9 juni 2018 kl. 20:18 skrev katiewallis2000@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]:

Hi! So I've recently come back to satanism after a fairly long break that I took for personal reasons. I'm having to read up and relearn everything basically, and started opening my third eye, I'm on day 2 and I read that it takes 4 days total.

I was wondering what effects, if any, to expect? I'm already feeling more sensitive to energy, is there anything else that will change upon fully opening my third eye? What experiences did you have? I do intend to keep meditating on my third eye daily. There's very limited information on the topic, so I figured it was better to ask people who have done it and noticed the changes. Thanks in advance!

Thanks for the advice, I'm actually hoping to start on some yoga in a few days, once I get used to the meditations I'm currently doing. Trying to focus on controlling energy, breathing exercises and some other basics and start working hatha yoga and other things in bit by bit, glad to know itll be good for the third eye. Do you have a link to those videos? I wouldn't know where to look.

As to praying to Satan for help, I'm not sure I really have the right after stopping everything for so long, and not being as dedicated as I know I should be. I haven't really made any effort to contact him yet as I wanted to become more powerful first to prove that I was dedicated, if that makes sense. Its probably stupid but I wouldnt even know how to go about praying for help at this point

There are times when I don't feel worthy of praying/talking to Satan and my Guardians, or that I am deserving of their love and help. Talk to them anyways, no matter what you feel. 
My Guardian Demoness has encouraged me to talk to her and Satan, and that they enjoy hearing from us.I approach them with respect, politeness and honesty. That's important to them. and to me.
Hail Satan!
On Sunday, June 10, 2018, 6:46:48 p.m. EDT, katiewallis2000@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:

Thanks for the advice, I'm actually hoping to start on some yoga in a few days, once I get used to the meditations I'm currently doing. Trying to focus on controlling energy, breathing exercises and some other basics and start working hatha yoga and other things in bit by bit, glad to know itll be good for the third eye. Do you have a link to those videos? I wouldn't know where to look.

As to praying to Satan for help, I'm not sure I really have the right after stopping everything for so long, and not being as dedicated as I know I should be. I haven't really made any effort to contact him yet as I wanted to become more powerful first to prove that I was dedicated, if that makes sense. Its probably stupid but I wouldnt even know how to go about praying for help at this point

Ive been back to meditating for only a week though, not only do I feel like he wouldnt want to talk to or help me because of that, but Im not even sure if I'm able to contact him, honestly. And I still cant see or hearother entities yet, so not sure Id be able to. I guess for now I'll just have to go this alone until Im deserving and have made enough progress.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back