Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Opening the third eye question.

Taylor Wiebe

"3. Breathe in through your nose and on the exhale vibrate "Thoth." Thoth is the Moon God and the ruler of the 6th chakra and third eye is the moon. Release your breath slowly through your mouth and vibrate:
TH-TH-TH-TH-OH-OH-OH-TH-TH-TH in one long exhale (vibrate the sound one time per exhale, as with the Yogic "humming breath").
Now this is important. Keep the TH and OH sounding at the same time. You should be making the TH sound all throughout the exhale."

I don't really understand this, does this mean on the first exhale I vibrate TH, then breath in and on the next vibrate OH, then next vibrate TH? Or something?
Could someone please explain this to me?

Why suffer from mental disorders when you can ENJOY them?

Yes, vibrate TH then OH and then again TH. Just remember to adjust the pitch here to the point where you can feel it the most in there.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Taylor Wiebe <shadeofraven@... wrote:

"3. Breathe in through your nose and on the exhale vibrate "Thoth." Thoth is the Moon God and the ruler of the 6th chakra and third eye is the moon. Release your breath slowly through your mouth and vibrate:
TH-TH-TH-TH-OH-OH-OH-TH-TH-TH in one long exhale (vibrate the sound one time per exhale, as with the Yogic "humming breath").
Now this is important. Keep the TH and OH sounding at the same time. You should be making the TH sound all throughout the exhale."

I don't really understand this, does this mean on the first exhale I vibrate TH, then breath in and on the next vibrate OH, then next vibrate TH? Or something?

Thanks. Though someone else said that you vibrate the whole word in one exhale?(Or is that what your saying and I'm just misunderstanding)?

On 2013-04-06, at 8:43 AM, "radzio_ss" <truth.seeker1@... wrote:
  Yes, vibrate TH then OH and then again TH. Just remember to adjust the pitch here to the point where you can feel it the most in there.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Taylor Wiebe <shadeofraven@... wrote:

I do it by placing my tongue in the position as though I'm pronouncing the word THe. And at the same time placing my lips in the the position as though I'm pronouncing the word nO. Then vibrate through that mouth position. It feels weird and looks funny but it works. So to recap, tongue between teeth while lips are in the oh shape, then vibrate. Hope this helps. Hail Satan!

Sent from my LG Mobile

radzio_ss <truth.seeker1@... wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back