Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Opening the Third Eye and Balancing Chakras

sandra_ash66

Title says all, I really need help with learning how to open my third eye and balance my chakras! My only problem is, I never have the opportunity to be truly "alone". I have roommates, and if I want to be "alone" I have to be in the shower or it has to be at night while they're sleeping. I don't know if opening my third eye or balancing my chakras require being alone at all, but I'm just putting that out there. Also I have limited access to religious material. Everything I have is at home and I can't have it here. Any and all help is greatly appreciated :)
HAIL SATAN

Meditate on your 3rd eye while lying down. They will think you're resting. And will not harass you.
All you need is yourself. Material objects are only props. The real power is within your soul. You need nothing. But yourself.

i need financial help

------------------------------
On Sat, Nov 30, 2013 2:16 PM PST sandra_ash66@... wrote:

Title says all, I really need help with learning how to open my third eye and balance my chakras! My only problem is, I never have the opportunity to be truly "alone". I have roommates, and if I want to be "alone" I have to be in the shower or it has to be at night while they're sleeping. I don't know if opening my third eye or balancing my chakras require being alone at all, but I'm just putting that out there. Also I have limited access to religious material. Everything I have is at home and I can't have it here. Any and all help is greatly appreciated :)

HAIL SATAN

Being in the nature is also an good way to meditate, for example working on chakras while running in the forrest/ nature :)

On Sun, Dec 1, 2013 at 2:15 PM, <hailazazel@... wrote:
  Meditate on your 3rd eye while lying down. They will think you're resting. And will not harass you.
All you need is yourself. Material objects are only props. The real power is within your soul. You need nothing. But yourself.

You don't need any special materials, and if you feel it necessary just imagine them and do your meditating in your astral temple. Or you can just meditate to headphones and imagine transferring the vibrations to your third eye, that's how I opened mine, vibrations are the most important and are extremely effective. Just lay down and close your eyes and meditate to the music, if anyone bugs you to ask what your doing tell them your just sleeping to music :)

Hail Satan!
Hail Andras!

You can do yoga for your chakras.

http://www.pinklotus.org/-%20KY%20chakras%20english.htm

Note that some of the info on the chakras is inaccurate but the yoga itself will work for them.

HAIL SATAN

There are money meditations on the files section. Also Jupiter is in a good position zodiac-wise to do the Jupiter square. Check the Satanic meditations page for Magickal squares.

You can also use runes, you can also program your aura. The possibilities are endless. Good luck!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Gvgv Vgvg <zonetwo100@... wrote:

i need financial help

HAIL SATAN

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... akras.html

---In [email protected], <sandra_ash66@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN

Do a ritual and ask Satan for help. Good luck. Check JOS website if you don't know how to do a standard ritual.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back