Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Opening the soul

John Kundalini

I have slacked for long enough! To the point of where I was becoming a burden to father! But no more, I have made a new meditation plan:

Purification Rite (Orgasm)
Yoga (Very hard for me since I am "tight" from all my weight training)
Breathing Exercises (1 & 3)
Opening the Soul (7 main chakras)
Void Meditation
Evil Eye Practice
Trance Induction (Again, find it hard to fall into a DEEP trance)
Wings of the Soul
Expaning the Sashunma
Flame Meditation
Pyrokinesis
Electrokinesis
Four Dimensional MerKaBa
Gratitude Rite (Thanking the Gods Of Duat!)

The JoS states that some "opening the soul" meditation should only be carried out for a certain time period, but since my programme is based around black magic I wondered whether it is okay to use these meditations daily to empower my chakras.

also are thereany suggestions for my meditation programme?

Dark blessings in advanced.

You say you have a problem with flexibility?

Pavel Tsatsouline - Relax into stretch

Contract-relax stretching kicks ass. The clasp knife-technique is my personal favourite.

His other books are dynamite as well.

I've been doing the awakening meditations for the past couple of weeks or so and I've been able to feel the vibrations at the place where the chakras are, but recently I haven't been able to feel them and intensely as before. Anyone know why?

Sometimes its been hard for me too,to know exactly where they are it times,but the more you do things like cleaning,and spinning them,as well as other meditations,you do start to feel where they are more and more.At least that has been my exsperiance anyway. Hail Satan Brian  "I will crush Christianity under my boot like a poisonous toad." - Adolf Hitler
To: [email protected]
Sent: Friday, February 3, 2012 2:09 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Opening the soul

I've been doing the awakening meditations for the past couple of weeks or so and I've been able to feel the vibrations at the place where the chakras are, but recently I haven't been able to feel them and intensely as before. Anyone know why?

Do the opening the soul meditations only partially or fully open the chakras?

What are the differences between Chakra Spinning, vibrating words of power, and mantras for the chakra ("my chakras and aura are full awaked, empowered and opened") ?
Also, do these mantras actually directly affect chakras or do they only cause that one puts more effort in opening his chakras?
--------------------josmirrors.cf

Chakra spinning, spins the chakras(obviously) and sets your vibration to a higher level, opens you up to the astral, protects you on the physical and spiritual realms and offsets misfortune and disease.

Chakra empowering like with full chakra meditation mantras empower and unblock the chakra system. Since humans haven't worked on their chakras for many lifetimes pretty much all of our chakras are blocked more or less than others. The blocks need to be cleared so their is a clear pathway for the serpent of Satan to ascend up and through the chakras.
Vibration/mantras is the most powerful and direct way to work on the chakras. Now, do not get confused. The mantras for opening the chakras just awaken the chakras and get them ready for stimulation and empowerment with stronger mantras.

Hatha and kundalini yoga also stimulates the chakras.
--------------------------------------------
On Fri, 3/4/16, earth88666@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Opening the soul
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Friday, March 4, 2016, 3:58 PM

What are the differences
between Chakra Spinning, vibrating words of power, and
mantras for the chakra ("my chakras and aura are full
awaked, empowered and opened") ?

Also, do these mantras
actually directly affect chakras or do they only cause that
one puts more effort in opening his chakras?

--------------------
josmirrors.cf

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back