Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Opening the chakras

Alex Tank

Are there any brothers and sisters out there willing to tell me how I can know when I've opened a chakra? I have been trying to open my third eye ( that is my first) but I don't know if I've opened it or I need to keep going. I don't know if I should keep going on opening other chakras because I don't know if I have truly opened them. Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

AVE SATANAS!!!

Sent from my iPod

Once you do the vibratuons to open.and empower then they are opening but you must keep empowering the chakras no matter what. Its not enough to just open them. They must keep being empowered daily.

Just keep going and start opening the other chakras. They will get stronger the more you empower them regularly. Eventually you will feel them more and more.

------------------------------
On Sun, Mar 30, 2014 9:18 PM PDT Alex Tank wrote:

Are there any brothers and sisters out there willing to tell me how I can know when I've opened a chakra? I have been trying to open my third eye ( that is my first) but I don't know if I've opened it or I need to keep going. I don't know if I should keep going on opening other chakras because I don't know if I have truly opened them. Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

AVE SATANAS!!!

Sent from my iPod

A world of thanks for the information. Really cleared up a lot of confusion. One more question if I may. What can you use your chakras for. For example, the third eye. What abilities does it grant me.
HAIL OUR ALMIGHTY FATHER SATAN!!!HAIL MARQUIS MARCHOSIAS!!!

Sent from my iPod
On Apr 1, 2014, at 6:35 PM, Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:

Once you do the vibratuons to open.and empower then they are opening but you must keep empowering the chakras no matter what. Its not enough to just open them. They must keep being empowered daily.

Just keep going and start opening the other chakras. They will get stronger the more you empower them regularly. Eventually you will feel them more and more.

Thank you

AVE SATANAS!!!

Sent from my iPod

To add, if you can focus on a chakra and feel it then it's open.

But Shannon is right, the chakras tend to close if they aren't empowered on a regular basis. Especially when you first open them.

So be sure to empower them daily with the full chakra meditation to keep them open and strong.

Then eventually when your chakras are stronger work on each chakras extensions when you empower them. This is very important.

On Tue, Apr 1, 2014 3:35 PM PDT Shannon Outlaw wrote:

Thank you

AVE SATANAS!!!

Sent from my iPod

Hello friend Alex. From my own experience, I have found that when a chakra is open, I feel a sensation of pleasure (that's even blissful); & that I am even able to feel the energy of the chakra actually "spin!" However, when a chakra was closed/blocked, I would feel a pressure of discomfort--even a slight pain. Another reason for pain/discomfort could be that the actual location (chakra or gland) hasn't been found yet. I experienced this when first trying to locate my Pineal; but with focus & experimenting, I could definitely tell the difference when I found it! To keep (all) chakras open, I reinforce this with the "E--Z Chakra Spin" with every "AC" I do (twice daily); and on a rotating schedule, I breathe energy into a particular chaka, sending the exhale to either strengthen my aura or another chakra. Periodically, I will repeat the initial opening breathing meditation (with the appropriate hand mudra position) as I had done so the very first time for
each chakra (not all in the same meditation), but spaced out--as this is for reinforcement. As you progress into deeper meditations, you will automatically keep your chakras open as advanced meditations will require you to incorporate the use of your chakras. An example for me is that I am currently performing the "Cobra Meditation." It requires that all chakras be open, especially the "Base & Sacral," & I can tell that they are all open as this meditation is extremely blissful!!! One last thing, I don't know if it matters, but with myself, I initially opened my chakras in order: starting with the Crown, then Third Eye, then Throat, etc., downward opening the Base Chakra last. I found that this was easier for me. Let me know if any of this helps. Dark Blessings friend Alex. Hail Marquis MARCHOSIAS, Hail Mother Lilith, & Hail SATAN!!! friend jene.

Thank you

AVE SATANAS!!!

Sent from my iPod

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back