Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Opening the 3rd eye.

rain.rubin

Hello brothers and sisters! 

Well, I've done the Awakening of the 3rd eye meditation for 4 days.
But I still haven't opened it yet.

Are there other thrid eye meditations I need to do to completely open it?
Any tips would be lovely.
thanks a lot!
Hail Satan!

Keep going. The third eye can open from intent alone. Give yourself stronger visualizations. Stimulate as much as possible in daily activities. When I was new, the mantra was very hard for me to do. I've opened mine before by laying down and placing a lapis lazuli stone on my third eye and meditating to theta frequencies. Just intense meditation has done the trick as well. Just give your head a scan, with eyes closed, slightly cross them and look up. Do not strain your eyes and soon enough you'll find the sweet spot. Focus on it. You may see many different orbs of colors getting brighter and dimmer, flashes of light, swirls, etc. Direct energy to the third eye when you can feel its location through vibration and expand. You can also visualize the chakra as a lotus flower opening up. When I go into a chakra meditation, I'm able to feel vibration in the area of the chakra that I think about. Perhaps that would work with you? When you feel it just keep directing that energy. A very important thing I've learned is that meditation instructions/guides aren't always compatible with me. You can try forgetting about the instructions and not worry about doing anything wrong. Just tell your body what to do and it may react accordingly. 
Hail Baal!Hail Satan!

I would do it again. Runes such as thuisaz(sp?) and Kahn and Sowilo or the vibration thaum would help empower and open it. You also may not be sensitive to energy yet so you don't feel it. The pressure and seeing purple when you close your eyes are good signs you're opening it. It takes time to fully open it but once you do you'll be glad you did. It will change your whole entire world.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back