Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

opening of the pineal gland

ndsishere

I recently did the pineal gland/third eye opening exercise and have a strange feeling in my head since I did this. I also see things around me that I didn't notice before, such as light flashes and strange movements of some sort..It's hard to explain. But what most concerns me is my dogs..she's been acting weird and appears to be afraid of me..has anyone else had a similar experience?? thx and Hail Satan!

<td val[/IMG]I read a short article about the pineal gland. It's supposed to be normal to have stange sensations around where it's located in the head after activation. I do believe that dogs can sense emotions and states of mind. You probably feel emotionally different since you opened this gland and your dog is probably not used to sensing that energy from you, could explain why it's acting weird. The third eye not only can see physical things but also spiritual things too. You could be seeing, auras, spirits and that sort of thing.

--   "United we are impenetrable, divided we fall like flies. We should all be treated like royalty, because we are all special. No one deserves to be left behind, unless they choose it." ~ Prophet of Light   Giving me pain only makes me stronger.   A virgin princess    __/s\_/v\_/s\__ |/wtuuutw\|

--- On Wed, 1/20/10, ndsishere <ndsishere@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] opening of the pineal gland
To: [email protected]
Date: Wednesday, January 20, 2010, 3:54 PM

I recently did the pineal gland/third eye opening exercise and have a strange feeling in my head since I did this. I also see things around me that I didn't notice before, such as light flashes and strange movements of some sort..It's hard to explain. But what most concerns me is my dogs..she's been acting weird and appears to be afraid of me..has anyone else had a similar experience?? thx and Hail Satan!
[/TD]

Having the strange feelings and seeing shapes and colours is normal. It indicates your third eye/pineal gland is healthily open and active. As for dogs, whenever my girlfriend and I have sex, my dog can sense the sexual energy all over me and acts wierd. So ur dog acting difrent is normal too, it's just diffrent for your doggy and the energy it senses is new to him/her.

Hail Satan!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "ndsishere" <ndsishere@... wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back