Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Opening Chakras

jez

Hi,

I'm fairly new, having dedicated myself to Satan a week ago (although I have been accepting of his rule and guidance a lot longer). I can say for sure though it is truly wonderous to be so empowered and freed from the slavish and guilt heavy existence under the nazarene and his zombie like flock I was brought up under.

At present I'm working on the chakras as it seems these are the building blocks (starting with 3rd eye and base chakra's as well as hand and feet). However I'm not sure (and I guess this also incorporates runes and spells) how exactly I should be vibrating my voice for the sounds (like Thoth and the S-s-s-s) to get the chakra point vibrating :S It either feels forced or weak. Are there any good tips for vibrating ones voice? And for visualising/opening the chakras in general?

(For some reason I can form energy between my hands quite well, and through a moon meditation draw energy through feet (as roots) and crown (breathe in hold 4 and exhale through nose pollutant air, breathe in fresh air hold 4 exhale through nose, breathe in cosmos energy (sparkles) hold 4 and exhale nose and then draw white light through crown to harmonise energies), but I'm struggling to feel anything in the lower main chakras).

Also for the weekend Happy Ashtar everyone!

hey Jez well when doing the awakening exercises start with the third eye then crown and throat and so on . The ase chkra is last after the base is the sixth chakra! When opening the chkras and visualizing them i see them as brilliant sphees in their colors and when aligning them i imagine them aligned properly surroun in their brillaint color. They are truly shaped like pyramids. When focusing on the lower chakras feeling them becomes easier when you intently focus on them while vibrating and seeing them glow in their color. As for vibratin dont force it. What i do is breath in deeply(but not in a way that is uncomfortable or hurts) and while vibrating do not fully exhale because you will lose you breath quickly, just while vibrating you will naturally exhale. When vibrating when opening your chkras like for the base chakra its like a loud snake hiss but focus the hiss into your base and imagine it at the same time. You probably need to get the opening the chakras cd. for thoth its like " ttthhh( as in saying the only vibrating thhh, then oooo as in oat or oath then ttthhh again so all together its "tttthhhhoooooottthhh" basically say the word 'thoath' and then vibrate it as you had said it :) hope this helps.
-----Original Message-----
Date: Friday, April 22, 2011 1:16:41 pm
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Opening Chakras

Hi,

I'm fairly new, having dedicated myself to Satan a week ago (although I have been accepting of his rule and guidance a lot longer). I can say for sure though it is truly wonderous to be so empowered and freed from the slavish and guilt heavy existence under the nazarene and his zombie like flock I was brought up under.

At present I'm working on the chakras as it seems these are the building blocks (starting with 3rd eye and base chakra's as well as hand and feet). However I'm not sure (and I guess this also incorporates runes and spells) how exactly I should be vibrating my voice for the sounds (like Thoth and the S-s-s-s) to get the chakra point vibrating :S It either feels forced or weak. Are there any good tips for vibrating ones voice? And for visualising/opening the chakras in general?

(For some reason I can form energy between my hands quite well, and through a moon meditation draw energy through feet (as roots) and crown (breathe in hold 4 and exhale through nose pollutant air, breathe in fresh air hold 4 exhale through nose, breathe in cosmos energy (sparkles) hold 4 and exhale nose and then draw white light through crown to harmonise energies), but I'm struggling to feel anything in the lower main chakras).

Is it possible to open your chakras while you sleep or while trying to sleep? And if so what can be expected from opening the 5th and 6th chakras?? I think they both activated last night. 

Miss Kandi 

If you mean by chance, no. The throat chakra has mostly to do with psychic hearing if you awaken it fully. If you just "think" you activated the 6th chakra then you didn't. It's so powerful that you simply can't miss it, that's why it's advised in JoS to open it last after all the other chakras.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Mis.Kandi" <mis.kandi@... wrote:

Is it possible to open your chakras while you sleep or while trying to sleep? And if so what can be expected from opening the 5th and 6th chakras?? I think they both activated last night.

Miss Kandi

I understand and that makes sense. I just got this warm tingling in the front of my throat and up through my head and thought I was seeing things in my room but idk. What is expected usually? 

Miss Kandi 
On Aug 22, 2011, at 12:34 PM, "diznit26" <diznit26@... wrote:
  If you mean by chance, no. The throat chakra has mostly to do with psychic hearing if you awaken it fully. If you just "think" you activated the 6th chakra then you didn't. It's so powerful that you simply can't miss it, that's why it's advised in JoS to open it last after all the other chakras.

--- [/IMG][email protected][/email][/url], "Mis.Kandi" <mis.kandi@... wrote:

Miss Kandi

How can the 7th be opened before the sixth? It's above all the others. And I did open mine somewhat by chance. My heart chakra did anyway. I try to stay in a semi-meditative state all the time and I guess that's how it happened. I was at work and I felt a surge of energy up through me up into my chest. It was almost orgasmic (which is a lil weird while at work..lol) I didn't know what was happening at first. I thought perhaps my boyfriend was at home masterbating and I could feel him but NOPE it was my chakras. I can control it usually. I can make it rise up but this time and last night, I did not control it. Also, I don't really know what to do with it once the whole kundalini is risen. I'm not sure what my purpose is yet.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "diznit26" <diznit26@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Mis.Kandi" <mis.kandi@ wrote:

Miss Kandi

The order of opening chakras is from top to bottom, not the opposite. You just first open the 3rd eye which is an extension of the 7th chakra to vent the energies and the 6th is left at the end before it has very powerful energies.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "mis.kandi" <mis.kandi@... wrote:

How can the 7th be opened before the sixth? It's above all the others. And I did open mine somewhat by chance. My heart chakra did anyway. I try to stay in a semi-meditative state all the time and I guess that's how it happened. I was at work and I felt a surge of energy up through me up into my chest. It was almost orgasmic (which is a lil weird while at work..lol) I didn't know what was happening at first. I thought perhaps my boyfriend was at home masterbating and I could feel him but NOPE it was my chakras. I can control it usually. I can make it rise up but this time and last night, I did not control it. Also, I don't really know what to do with it once the whole kundalini is risen. I'm not sure what my purpose is yet.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "diznit26" <diznit26@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Mis.Kandi" <mis.kandi@ wrote:

Miss Kandi

<td val[/IMG]I agree completely diznit.Last year when I finished opening mine,one morning as I was opening the base,I felt the energy shoot up to my crown,and I felt that bliss,the the Buddhist,and Hindus talk about.It only lasted for about 20 minutes or so,but it was the best feeling I have ever experienced in meditation.I interpret it as being the first time my kudalini was free to move through all of my chakras.Which in my thinking,is the reason for opening them in order right?
Hail Satan!
Brian

--- On Tue, 8/23/11, diznit26 <diznit26@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Opening Chakras
To: [email protected]
Date: Tuesday, August 23, 2011, 9:26 AM

The order of opening chakras is from top to bottom, not the opposite. You just first open the 3rd eye which is an extension of the 7th chakra to vent the energies and the 6th is left at the end before it has very powerful energies.

--- [/IMG][email protected], "mis.kandi" <mis.kandi@... wrote:

--- [/IMG][email protected], "diznit26" <diznit26@ wrote:

--- [/IMG][email protected], "Mis.Kandi" <mis.kandi@ wrote:

Miss Kandi
[/TD]

I opened my Sixth Chakra a week ago, and I felt this HUGE pressure inside my head, it extended to my Third Eye. It's is a very powerful Chakra, as the Ida and Pingala Serpents unite there. I also see little colourful balls, but when I look at them, they disappear. I also see big purple circles when doing Void Meditations. 

HAIL SATAN!!!
Hail the Almighty Gods of Duat!!
Sami
On 23 Aug 2011, at 15:21, Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

<td val[/IMG]I agree completely diznit.Last year when I finished opening mine,one morning as I was opening the base,I felt the energy shoot up to my crown,and I felt that bliss,the the Buddhist,and Hindus talk about.It only lasted for about 20 minutes or so,but it was the best feeling I have ever experienced in meditation.I interpret it as being the first time my kudalini was free to move through all of my chakras.Which in my thinking,is the reason for opening them in order right?
Hail Satan!
Brian

--- On Tue, 8/23/11, diznit26 <diznit26@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Opening Chakras
To: [e[/IMG][email protected][/email][/url]
Date: Tuesday, August 23, 2011, 9:26 AM

--- [/IMG][url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "mis.kandi" <mis.kandi@... wrote:

--- [/IMG][url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "diznit26" <diznit26@ wrote:

--- [/IMG][url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Mis.Kandi" <mis.kandi@ wrote:

Miss Kandi
[/TD]

Would it have negative consequences if I were to open more than one chakra at once? I was thinking about opening my other chakras in the waiting time before I can do the next 3rd eye meditation. For example After the first 3rd eye meditation, before the next I would open the Base and maybe the Sacral, then the next day I would open another, and so on. Would this put strain on my soul and have negative outcomes?

Thanks,

Hail Satan

Hi,
My name is Xandra and I am a dedicated Satanist of Traditonal Santanism.
I had started learning how to open my chakras but have stopped learning because i am no long in contact with my teacher. I have tried searching on JOS for quiet sometime and still havent been able to find my answer. If anyone knows where the link is on JOS or the web please let me know it would be very helpful.

Ave Satanas

I'm confused. You're a "Traditional Satanist" that means you aren't a Spiritual Satanist like us? And you've been learning from a "teacher"? That thing is discouraged here, we learn and think for ourselves. As about the chakra openings, they are in the place they were supposed to be in JoS, i.e. on the Meditations section as they are power meditations.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "xandracutts" <aposter@... wrote:

Hi,
My name is Xandra and I am a dedicated Satanist of Traditonal Santanism.
I had started learning how to open my chakras but have stopped learning because i am no long in contact with my teacher. I have tried searching on JOS for quiet sometime and still havent been able to find my answer. If anyone knows where the link is on JOS or the web please let me know it would be very helpful.

Ave Satanas

Do you recommend some exercise before opening the Chakras? I am a newbie and this is one of the first that I do not know if I'm being too hasty or longer can I do?

What is most recommended, close or open the Chakras?

Ok quick questions, I'm about to do my deduction ritual this week probably Monday. Should I master simple meditating first before the ritual, or does that not matter? Also after the ritual how often should I be meditating a week? 
On Jun 22, 2013, at 1:42 PM, "High Priestess Myla Limlal" <limlal8@... wrote:
  http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... akras.html

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "henrique123789456" <otpokemonblog@... wrote:

Do you recommend some exercise before opening the Chakras? I am a newbie and this is one of the first that I do not know if I'm being too hasty or longer can I do?

Just start a basic meditation program everyday. Most important is the aura of protection and cleaning your aura and chakras, and the Foundation meditation.You can also do void meditation anytime. A good start would be to open your chakras in the order as listed on JoS. And try out the breathing exercises. Don't push yourself. Take your time. Go at a comfortable pace for you.A good idea would be to also incorporate a yoga routine. There's one in the Files section of the group, as well as the Five Tibetans.It is a good idea to meditate and do yoga everyday. In the morning is best for most people, but before you go to sleep, be sure to do the aura of protection, cleaning your aura and chakras. If you do other meditations at nighttime before sleeping it would give you energy and make it harder for you to fall asleep.
I found writing up a meditation schedule helps. Be sure to be consistent with the amount of minutes/hours you meditate everyday.
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Saturday, June 22, 2013 4:51:20 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Opening Chakras

Ok quick questions, I'm about to do my deduction ritual this week probably Monday. Should I master simple meditating first before the ritual, or does that not matter? Also after the ritual how often should I be meditating a week? 

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "henrique123789456" <otpokemonblog@... wrote:

It doesn't matter what you do before the ritual. And you should do power meditation EVERY DAY (as many times as you like, but it's usually better to do 3 sessions of 30 mins a day rather 1 long session of 1 and a half hour a day for example). Not missing a single day.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Mary Garcia <gmary463@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "henrique123789456" <otpokemonblog@ wrote:

I recommend opening the chakras first so they will be more powerful for other meditations.
And for the quick question you should meditate everyday even if only for a little bit, and always do cleaning of aura when you wake up and before bed. :) 

Hail Satan! ❤Hail Andras! ❤Hail Malphas! ❤Hail Haures! ❤Hail Anubis!❤Hail the Gods of Duat!❤????

I tried to open my base chakra and I think I'm doing okay, but I found doing the mantra and hand symbol distracting. Is it okay to omit those as long as I visualize my chakra opening and affirm that it is opening?

You can avoid the hand symbols. However, chant the mantras as these are essentially vibrations, which help in opening the chakras. In fact, the hand symbols would also be important since every symbol is essentially an energy lock which directs the way energy flows in the body. However, that is not an absolute must.

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ation.html
Here ya go. When you're focused and lying down, try to feel the energy channels in your body. Try to feel your aura. Doing this will give you a feel for energy. Once you feel energy, try to feel other people's energy when they walk past by. Once you do this you HAVE to be protected with an aura of protection. Clean it daily.
Once you're psychically receptive, you're much more receptive to psychic energies.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jez" <jez_sharp@... wrote:

Hi,

<td val[/IMG]Hello well the whole purpose of the vibrations and the mantras is the reason why it makes these meditations special and extremely powerful or else their just regular chakra meditations

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone
[/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] RE: Opening Chakras
Sent: Wed, Jan 1, 2014 12:02:26 PM

On the subject of Chakras,

I am wondering approximately how long it would take to open up all of them. To me, this seems like a long, intense process but a friend of mine is sure he has them all opened up and it only took him a few weeks.

Any input on this would be helpful.

<td val[/IMG]It's different with everyone. When I was opening my chakras, I started off with the third eye on Monday, in 4 days it was open, Friday I opened my Crown Chakra, Saturday my Throat Chakra, Sunday my Heart Chakra, Monday my Solar Plexus Chakra, Tuesday my Sacral Chakra and Wednesday my Base. However, I kept wondering out of meditations so I repeated the process at least 5 times until I started to get stable in my Meditation. But to start of with it took me 7 days to open my 7 main chakras. The 6th chakra took me about a week. Others here have taken less or longer to open all their Chakas. EVERYONE is different. SIEG HEIL! 14/88!
"One day, our patience will run dry, and the Jews will have their filthy brazen lying mouths stuffed once and for all!"- Reichsminister Joseph Goebbels
-fourthreich666
www.fourthreich666.wix.com/reich www.fourthreich66.wix.com/jesusexposed [/TD]
Sent: Thu, Jan 2, 2014 3:13:42 PM

<td val[/IMG]   On the subject of Chakras,

I am wondering approximately how long it would take to open up all of them. To me, this seems like a long, intense process but a friend of mine is sure he has them all opened up and it only took him a few weeks.

Any input on this would be helpful. [/TD]

<td val[/IMG]Correction.
10 day to open my 7 main chakras** SIEG HEIL! 14/88!
"One day, our patience will run dry, and the Jews will have their filthy brazen lying mouths stuffed once and for all!"- Reichsminister Joseph Goebbels
-fourthreich666
www.fourthreich666.wix.com/reich www.fourthreich66.wix.com/jesusexposed
[/TD]
To: [email protected] <[email protected];
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] RE: Opening Chakras
Sent: Thu, Jan 2, 2014 5:50:14 PM

<td val[/IMG]  
<td colspan="1" rowspan="1" val[/IMG]It's different with everyone. When I was opening my chakras, I started off with the third eye on Monday, in 4 days it was open, Friday I opened my Crown Chakra, Saturday my Throat Chakra, Sunday my Heart Chakra, Monday my Solar Plexus Chakra, Tuesday my Sacral Chakra and Wednesday my Base. However, I kept wondering out of meditations so I repeated the process at least 5 times until I started to get stable in my Meditation. But to start of with it took me 7 days to open my 7 main chakras. The 6th chakra took me about a week. Others here have taken less or longer to open all their Chakas. EVERYONE is different. SIEG HEIL! 14/88!
-fourthreich666
www.fourthreich666.wix.com/reich www.fourthreich66.wix.com/jesusexposed [/TD]
Sent: Thu, Jan 2, 2014 3:13:42 PM

<td colspan="1" rowspan="1" val[/IMG]   On the subject of Chakras,

Any input on this would be helpful. [/TD]
[/TD]

It takes 4 weeks to do them all. I am still on the 5th chakra.

syphermail555@... wrote:

How do I know if a chakra is open?

On Friday, January 3, 2014 6:53 AM, samuel richard <varlucius87@... wrote:
  It takes 4 weeks to do them all. I am still on the 5th chakra.

syphermail555@... wrote:

Hi everyone. I finished my 40 days meditation program a week ago. I feel more sensitive to astral energy now, but I don't know if I opened my chakras correctly. For example, I read that if you open your third eye chakra, you should be able to see your aura... But I can't. How do you know if your chakras are fully opened?

HAIL FATHER LUCIFER!!!

This is a false conception that needs to be cleared up for all new members. Activating the third eye does *not* automatically allow someone to see auras and colors, this is very false unless someone has touched and developed their psychic senses in their past lives and even with that it still might not be. A sign that your third eye chakra is activated is a feeling of pressure in that area where it is located. I believe, (I can't say for sure) that when someone first activates their third eye, in their mind they will see kaleidoscope like colors. I'm not sure if everyone experiences this or not but if you did the Thoth vibration into the third eye for 4 days in a row and can feel a good amount of pressure in that area then its time to move on. Each chakra has a different feeling to it so to speak and you will notice this as you further develop and unblock your chakras and learn how to feel pyschic energy. But a feeling of pressure is usually an indicator that a chakra is opened and its time to move onto the next one.

Back to clearing up this conception for everybody. Now, being able to see the soul with eyes opened is not really practical unless maybe your serpent is risen, i would imagine. Working on the 6th chakra and its extensions( the third eye is an extension of the 6th chakra) and the pineal gland is what allows us to see these types of things. Its been said that when someone has these centers empower enough, they can enter a trance state and open their eyes and a faint outline may start showing up around your hand or around someone else and the more you tune into this the more it should appear to you. The more you have those centers empowered and unblocked the more the veil will drop and you will be opened enough to see these things when the right side of the brain is active/trance state. Seeing these things without being in a trance is unlikely and should not be expected in the beginning. Just because you cannot see colors doesn't mean that your third eye is not active, I did not see colors for some years, until I fully understood that a trance state is necessary. Now when ever I desire I can put myself in a trance state and lightly see someone's aura or when I'm meditating I notice I can see a mist around me or whatever I look it. Be patient, these things come in time. There is no need to sit and work on one chakra only because you cannot see colors with your eyes opened. I would believe that this would start to create an imbalance in the soul maybe due to the empowerment of one center only for so long. Move forward, all chakras need to be worked on and stimulated / unblocked.

Yes the higher chakras allow seeing and hearing the astral but not really how many people think or would imagine or like to see.
--------------------------------------------
On Mon, 8/29/16, nnmc_0701@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Opening Chakras
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Monday, August 29, 2016, 7:36 AM

Hi everyone. I finished
my 40 days meditation program a week ago. I feel more
sensitive to astral energy now, but I don't know if I
opened my chakras correctly. For example, I read that if you
open your third eye chakra,  you should be able to see your
aura... But I can't.  How do you know if your chakras
are fully opened?

HAIL

FATHER LUCIFER!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back