Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Only Pluto is my retrograde...

Pluto is a neutral planet. Pluto and its ruling sign Scorpio bring intensity and permanent change. This can be positive or negative. For example, the olympic gymnast Nadia Comaneci had a Scorpio stellium and that gave her the drive to reach the top. She never missed a practice. On the other hand, there was a guy born the same day as Nadia Comaneci and he had the same Scorpio stellium. The intense energies of the Scorpio stellium were not directed and he was fired from his job at a fitness club after masturbating for hours in the locker room.

You need to meditate and do yoga every day. Raising your bioeletricity and vibration through meditation shields you from negative planetary energies. Also, high levels of vibration will protect you from the lower-vibration, malefic energies of the planets. People who meditate sublimate the energies of the planets and get the positive, or at least manageable, effects of the planets.

Also, a strong aura of protection is mandatory. Neglecting to build an aura of protection will leave you extremely vulnerable to negative planetary energies, curses, and other energy that can make your life fall apart. A strong aura of protection will prevent physical or psychic attack, accidents, disease, and general misfortune.

Methods of Protection
http://josministries.prophpbb.com/topic16800.html  

I think there is nothing to worry about. I have Pluto retrograde too, but nothing bad is happening. Just meditate and keep your energy high.

I have a Pluto retrograde too. For me, it is only positive as it gives me the intesnity and strenght when it comes to magick workings. It also give some other amazing qualities. I personally love the Scorpio energies. But that's me though.

It's just like what Johnson Akemi said. Very nicely put sir! Meditate and protect yourself, you will only reach the benefits!

Pluto retrograde is quite common jn the Natal Charts because it is retrograde for many months each year. I would thinknits effects are more inwards than on the outside but being Pluto a very deep and psycological planet I do not think being retrograde alters too much its nature.
On 01/20/2017, 05:54 "hailsatanama20@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:
  I think there is nothing to worry about. I have Pluto retrograde too, but nothing bad is happening. Just meditate and keep your energy high.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back