Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Online warfare!

Shannon Outlaw

I did alot of it today by posting on youtube and other sites such as CL. It feels very good and I shall keep doing it!! Hail Satan! I hope alot of us are doing this. Take some time to post links etc. It makes a good difference. Any body else have any good ideas? So I can try more methods of spreading the word! Hail Satan!!

I just got done on Yahoo Answers, one of my favorite places to harass Christians and their ilk. I take every opportunity to sow the seeds of discord among them. Glad to see you're enjoying it as well - Glory be to our blessed Father Satan! 

Yes, Amanda :)

------------------------------
On Wed, Feb 13, 2013 5:01 PM EST Amanda Hutchinson wrote:

I just got done on Yahoo Answers, one of my favorite places to harass
Christians and their ilk. I take every opportunity to sow the seeds of
discord among them. Glad to see you're enjoying it as well - Glory be to
our blessed Father Satan!

YES!!!!! I absolutely love spamming jewtube.

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw wrote:

I did alot of it today by posting on youtube and other sites such as CL. It feels very good and I shall keep doing it!! Hail Satan! I hope alot of us are doing this. Take some time to post links etc. It makes a good difference. Any body else have any good ideas? So I can try more methods of spreading the word! Hail Satan!!

YouTube and Yahoo! Answers. My favourites. I dedicate 30 minutes everyday. This is amazing.

HAIL SATAN!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw wrote:

I recently got banned from youtube for spamming videos with Joy of Satan links.

Then 4 days ago I created a new account and used a much more aggressive approach by posting information that another Brother/Sister (sorry I can't remember who you are but I wanted to credit your work anyways!)

"W-W-W = 666
The internet is of Satan. Yoga, Meditations, and Music, are all gifts from Satan.
What did jokehova brought to the world? Pain, misery and ignorance. Slavery.
The underlying message of the Bible always was "KEEP BEING A GOOD SLAVE".
The so called "Holy Bible" is nothing but a book full of concepts. jewsus never existed. He is a concept.
The so called 'Jehovah' is really the jewish people. The bible gives the jews a history they never had.

JoyOfSatan,Com - Satan is our Creator"

And in those short 4 days, there have been 64 replies and 4 personal messages to my comment, mostly negative (one person even called me a c*nt!).

At first I read what people were saying about the comment, and became discouraged because people spent more effort and energy writing me hateful replies rather than actually going to the JoS and enlightening themselves.

But I have resumed my duties and thought that even if one person has found their way to Satan, it was worth it. And to those who were given a chance to find the truth and ignore it - then fuck 'em.

They are only damning themselves and I will not give a single fuck when they die out like the rest.

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:

Vidyaa I definetly know what you mean. I got discouraged as well but I will keep going. Like you said even if one person finds out the truth then its fine but those are damning themselves that wont even check out the link..what I try to do is go to youtube and post links on videos with satanic metal etc because people listening to this music are more opened mined. Good work! keep striving!

On Sat, Feb 16, 2013 9:33 PM EST Vidyaa wrote:

Then 4 days ago I created a new account and used a much more aggressive approach by posting information that another Brother/Sister (sorry I can't remember who you are but I wanted to credit your work anyways!)

"W-W-W = 666
The internet is of Satan. Yoga, Meditations, and Music, are all gifts from Satan.
The so called "Holy Bible" is nothing but a book full of concepts. jewsus never existed. He is a concept.
The so called 'Jehovah' is really the jewish people. The bible gives the jews a history they never had.

And in those short 4 days, there have been 64 replies and 4 personal messages to my comment, mostly negative (one person even called me a c*nt!).

At first I read what people were saying about the comment, and became discouraged because people spent more effort and energy writing me hateful replies rather than actually going to the JoS and enlightening themselves.

But I have resumed my duties and thought that even if one person has found their way to Satan, it was worth it. And to those who were given a chance to find the truth and ignore it - then fuck 'em.

They are only damning themselves and I will not give a single fuck when they die out like the rest.

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:

Thank you Shannon. I actually meant to finish off my post with a more encouraging sentence, but my brother popped back into the house and I just pushed the send button.

I think I will post the links in Satanic Metal or conspiracy theory and videos about aliens, UFO's, ancient civilizations, etc.

At least the people there are much more open-minded and have already taken the first step in questioning and thinking for themselves. They may be a bit deluded but just need that final push in the right direction.

I have been posting my links mostly in the video gaming community because most of the youth play them and I also dabble in video games for leisure. But society has rotted the minds of this age group horrendously and I'm not sure if Satan's message will reach any of them.

Anyways, I'm proud of you that you have continued getting the truth out on youtube. It is amazing how much traffic goes through on one video!

To my Brothers and Sisters participating in online warfare, post the JoS links and move along... don't bother reading the replies you receive, they will most likely be nasty and personal attacks that will only get you down on yourself.

If they actually read the JoS, they may make it onto these boards where their questions will be answered and Our support will be given.

Stay strong in Satan everyone! I love you! :D

Vidyaa I definetly know what you mean. I got discouraged as well but I will keep going. Like you said even if one person finds out the truth then its fine but those are damning themselves that wont even check out the link..what I try to do is go to youtube and post links on videos with satanic metal etc because people listening to this music are more opened mined. Good work! keep striving!

"W-W-W = 666

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@ wrote:

Love ya too sister!

On Sat, Feb 16, 2013 10:12 PM EST Vidyaa wrote:

Thank you Shannon. I actually meant to finish off my post with a more encouraging sentence, but my brother popped back into the house and I just pushed the send button.

I think I will post the links in Satanic Metal or conspiracy theory and videos about aliens, UFO's, ancient civilizations, etc.

At least the people there are much more open-minded and have already taken the first step in questioning and thinking for themselves. They may be a bit deluded but just need that final push in the right direction.

I have been posting my links mostly in the video gaming community because most of the youth play them and I also dabble in video games for leisure. But society has rotted the minds of this age group horrendously and I'm not sure if Satan's message will reach any of them.

Anyways, I'm proud of you that you have continued getting the truth out on youtube. It is amazing how much traffic goes through on one video!

To my Brothers and Sisters participating in online warfare, post the JoS links and move along... don't bother reading the replies you receive, they will most likely be nasty and personal attacks that will only get you down on yourself.

If they actually read the JoS, they may make it onto these boards where their questions will be answered and Our support will be given.

"W-W-W = 666

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@ wrote:

You can cancel the email notification of the replies.
Go to YouTube - Settings - Email - Email Notification get off the V in "Someone leaves a comment or response on my video". Those fuckers shouldn't even get replied, as this is what motivates them to keep spreading their lies.

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Vidyaa" <cmchan87@... wrote:

"W-W-W = 666

HAIL SATAN!

Thanks hailazazel! I don't know why I didn't think of that sooner! I actually changed my settings to 'Do not send me any emails'.

It will save me a lot of negative energy seeing all those private messages with the subject line "Fuck you".

It gets me so angry, I can actually feel my body temperature rising! But if I get so mad that I quit, then the enemy wins, so... the best revenge is to keep on spamming!

Until they ban me again, then I'll just create another account. They truly cannot stop Us from spreading Satan's Truth to the Gentiles that were meant to join our Ranks!

HAIL SATAN! HAIL BEELZEBUB! HAIL VALEFOR! HAIL ALL THE MIGHTY GODS OF HELL!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hailazazel" <hailazazel@... wrote:

Go to YouTube - Settings - Email - Email Notification get off the V in "Someone leaves a comment or response on my video". Those fuckers shouldn't even get replied, as this is what motivates them to keep spreading their lies.

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Vidyaa" <cmchan87@ wrote:

"W-W-W = 666

HAIL SATAN!

We shouldn't waste our energies on those who are without. So canceling the notifications seems the best way. This way you can keep educating them without feeling like shit when they start attacking you over your beliefs.

HAIL SATAN!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Vidyaa" <cmchan87@... wrote:

Thanks hailazazel! I don't know why I didn't think of that sooner! I actually changed my settings to 'Do not send me any emails'.

It will save me a lot of negative energy seeing all those private messages with the subject line "Fuck you".

It gets me so angry, I can actually feel my body temperature rising! But if I get so mad that I quit, then the enemy wins, so... the best revenge is to keep on spamming!

Until they ban me again, then I'll just create another account. They truly cannot stop Us from spreading Satan's Truth to the Gentiles that were meant to join our Ranks!

HAIL SATAN! HAIL BEELZEBUB! HAIL VALEFOR! HAIL ALL THE MIGHTY GODS OF HELL!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hailazazel" <hailazazel@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Vidyaa" <cmchan87@ wrote:

"W-W-W = 666

HAIL SATAN!

I freaking love spreading the word of Satan, it makes me feel wonderful inside.

I personally like informing people on sites like 4chan, forums, etc, because most of the people there are Athiests and a good amount of them are open minded people who listen to reason.

To be honest, that is how I learned about Satan. A /b/ro was posting information about JoyOfSatan.com and I felt the urge to investigate. I appreciate whoever that was, because they opened my eyes to His love.

Anyways, there are some xtians on 4chan, but they get harassed soooo much there its great. Most people there don't like the kikes either and praise Hitler for being Anti- Kike.

Its like a paradise, if we could get the word of Satan implanted there even more.

Then I shall go on 4chan! :)

On Sat, Feb 16, 2013 9:59 PM EST mhikaloj wrote:

I personally like informing people on sites like 4chan, forums, etc, because most of the people there are Athiests and a good amount of them are open minded people who listen to reason.

To be honest, that is how I learned about Satan. A /b/ro was posting information about JoyOfSatan.com and I felt the urge to investigate. I appreciate whoever that was, because they opened my eyes to His love.

Anyways, there are some xtians on 4chan, but they get harassed soooo much there its great. Most people there don't like the kikes either and praise Hitler for being Anti- Kike.

Its like a paradise, if we could get the word of Satan implanted there even more.

I never really understand what 4chan really is what is it!?
To: [email protected]
Sent: Sunday, February 17, 2013 10:06 AM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Online warfare!

Its just am anonymous imageboard. You post pictures , and add some text. Its become really popular over the recent years, so its nice for lurkers to click on links.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Xavier Skaggs <xavi3rskaggs@... wrote:

I never really understand what 4chan really is what is it!?

Sent: Sunday, February 17, 2013 10:06 AM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Online warfare!

WHEN I AM MEDIT FOR LONG THEN I BECOME HOT, WHAT DOES THAT MEAN HAIL SATAN

Please no trolls, otherwise it is likely kundalini/sexual energy. It is nothing to worry about, and is actually a very good sign that what you are doing is effective. If you are nervous or hyperventilating it might cause that, I am no doctor here haha.
HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "amadu" <amaduishark@... wrote:

WHEN I AM MEDIT FOR LONG THEN I BECOME HOT, WHAT DOES THAT MEAN HAIL SATAN

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back