Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

online tarot reading?

No. It's just like online Quija Board. Just get "The Original Rider Waite Tarot Pack" of Amazon or eBay. I have them, they're very nice, useful and easy to use. HAIL WOTAN!!!/HAIL AMON RA!!!/ HAIL HORUS!!! HIEL HITLER!!! SIEG HEIL!!!!14/88!!!
-fourthreich666
To: [email protected]
Sent: Sunday, March 9, 2014 12:03 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] online tarot reading?

Is online tarot card reading accurate enough ?

yes of cause just be serious

On Sunday, March 9, 2014 3:01 PM, InlovewithSatan <inlovewithsatan@... wrote:

NO. ONLINE TAROT/OUIJA IS ALL BULLSHIT!!! HAIL WOTAN!!!/HAIL AMON RA!!!/ HAIL HORUS!!! HIEL HITLER!!! SIEG HEIL!!!!14/88!!!
-fourthreich666
Sent: Sunday, March 9, 2014 12:33 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] online tarot reading?

Its should be obvious that online ouija boards and tarot readings are BULLSHIT. Lets use common sense here people.
By the way, Fourth Reich I have the Hanson Roberts tarot deck recommended by HP Maxine. The Rider Waite one has nice images but unfortunately I got rid of them because they have a lot of Judeo-Christian magick crap in them. Hail our Creator God Satan.

On Tuesday, March 11, 2014 4:09 PM, Fourth Reich <fourth_reich666@... wrote:
  NO. ONLINE TAROT/OUIJA IS ALL BULLSHIT!!! HAIL WOTAN!!!/HAIL AMON RA!!!/ HAIL HORUS!!! HIEL HITLER!!! SIEG HEIL!!!!14/88!!!
-fourthreich666

Really, never knew that Rider Waite ones of Judeo-Xtian shit in them. I'll get the Hanson Rober ones when I have money. Thanks! HAIL WOTAN!!!/HAIL AMON RA!!!/ HAIL HORUS!!! HIEL HITLER!!! SIEG HEIL!!!!14/88!!!
-fourthreich666
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, March 11, 2014 8:12 PM

Its should be obvious that online ouija boards and tarot readings are BULLSHIT. Lets use common sense here people.
By the way, Fourth Reich I have the Hanson Roberts tarot deck recommended by HP Maxine. The Rider Waite one has nice images but unfortunately I got rid of them because they have a lot of Judeo-Christian magick crap in them. Hail our Creator God Satan.

-fourthreich666

The Hanson-Roberts deck is based upon the Rider Waite Tarot deck. It is said to have the "least" amount of Judeo/christian garbage in it. * Note least, it still has some jewish non sense in it, just like everything else you may find. The meaning of each card in the little hand book the cards come with doesn't always have to be the meaning. You can find meaning within the picture or that card may represent a Demon. Also some of the Majors correlate with the Zodiac, for example the magician represents Aries and Scorpio is represented by death. It's not so much the deck that is important. "The absence of darkness in a person does not suggest an abundance of light, for to know the light you must have known the darkness."[/B]
www.JoyofSatan.org
www.exposingchristianity.com
http://spiritualwarfare666.webs.com/Satans_Library.htm

On Tuesday, March 11, 2014 3:19 PM, Fourth Reich <fourth_reich666@... wrote:
  Really, never knew that Rider Waite ones of Judeo-Xtian shit in them. I'll get the Hanson Rober ones when I have money. Thanks! HAIL WOTAN!!!/HAIL AMON RA!!!/ HAIL HORUS!!! HIEL HITLER!!! SIEG HEIL!!!!14/88!!!
-fourthreich666
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]

-fourthreich666

I found a complete scan of Mary Hanson-Robert's deck online, is it okay to print and use them?

On Tue, Mar 11, 2014 at 8:16 PM, Fourth Reich <fourth_reich666@... wrote:
  Really, never knew that Rider Waite ones of Judeo-Xtian shit in them. I'll get the Hanson Rober ones when I have money. Thanks!  HAIL WOTAN!!!/HAIL AMON RA!!!/ HAIL HORUS!!! HIEL HITLER!!! SIEG HEIL!!!!14/88!!!
-fourthreich666
To: "[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

NO. ONLINE TAROT/OUIJA IS ALL BULLSHIT!!!  HAIL WOTAN!!!/HAIL AMON RA!!!/ HAIL HORUS!!! HIEL HITLER!!! SIEG HEIL!!!!14/88!!!
-fourthreich666
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

Can you bind a spirit to a object if so how and can you lock it in the object and can spirits attach it's self to items and can spirits attach it's self to Satanist and non satanist if so how do I detach it from me or a non satanist please help HAIL SATAN

To Colton, why would you bind a spirit in the first place?? Spirits are beings, not things. That sounds like enslaving someone to something.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back