Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Online Dating

So I've been looking around online for dating sites and unfortunately it seems like a lot of them are controlled by filthy xian cunts. Though from what I read okcupid seems to be like one of the only popular and accepting ones. Where I live it's sorta difficult to find a dating partner and online dating seems to be the most viable option. Anyways, is it okay to date on okcupid despite its name? Like honestly I don't think any xian bullshit inspired the site unlike eharmony and all that disgusting shit.

-4 years Dedicated

Hail Satan!

Given that cupid is really more a pagan concept, it's probably closer to Satanism than Xianity. But yeah, go for it. So far as I know it's not anything harmful.  And really, the only problem with using a xian site is you would be dating xians, which would likely be unpleasant.

I've used OKCupid. It's not bad at all, for a free online dating service. There's paid accounts too, with extra privileges (I haven't used that one) but free works fine.

On Thursday, October 16, 2014 5:52 PM, "ofsempiternaldarkness@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

So I've been looking around online for dating sites and unfortunately it seems like a lot of them are controlled by filthy xian cunts. Though from what I read okcupid seems to be like one of the only popular and accepting ones. Where I live it's sorta difficult to find a dating partner and online dating seems to be the most viable option. Anyways, is it okay to date on okcupid despite its name? Like honestly I don't think any xian bullshit inspired the site unlike eharmony and all that disgusting shit.

-4 years Dedicated

Hail Satan!

From: Magus Immortalis magus.immortalis@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected];
To: [email protected] <[email protected];
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Online Dating
Sent: Sun, Oct 19, 2014 3:25:54 AM

<td val[/IMG]   I've used OKCupid. It's not bad at all, for a free online dating service. There's paid accounts too, with extra privileges (I haven't used that one) but free works fine.

On Thursday, October 16, 2014 5:52 PM, "ofsempiternaldarkness@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

-4 years Dedicated

Hail Satan!

[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back