Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

one question.

incogni2_89

finaly home from 1 month at the sea:) looking for the right time to do the dedication ceremony. It's just i feel a bit scared and i'm afraid that i'll have to change my life style totaly after the ceremony, that i'll have to read and meaditate every day. that i'll have no time to go out with my friends in the weekend and take i drink or do something funny. And, yesterday, I was in a funeral, ( Xian funeral ofcourse, it's the only type of funeral we have around here) a very close friend got killed in a horrible car accident, may he rest in peace. Was it wrong of me to go to curch that day, will father satan be angry? since i did go to curch.

I hate to be inside off a curch, it's like someone's trying to get inside my head, and a extreme back pain just hit me like a kick in the spine.

Remember that Father Lucifer doesn't force himself into anyones life, It is a choice; The more time you willingly put into meditations you will see changes in your life. I sort of thought the same things before I dedicated myself yesterday. Its normal to feel fear, my fear was because I grew up with the beliefs of xtians so it was almost overwhelming, but you have to think about what is right for you because that is what it truly comes down to; you already have gifts/talents you have to want the ability to search/research/seek the answers.

Father Lucifer is the God of humanity, remember he is guiding us to help humanity and bless ourselves as we work in humanity. He is giving you the ultimate choice, Lucifer will fill you with the peace & wisdom to know for yourself, just ask Him. :)
Hail Father Satan!

To: [email protected]
Sent: Tue, January 12, 2010 8:29:07 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] one question.

finaly home from 1 month at the sea:) looking for the right time to do the dedication ceremony. It's just i feel a bit scared and i'm afraid that i'll have to change my life style totaly after the ceremony, that i'll have to read and meaditate every day. that i'll have no time to go out with my friends in the weekend and take i drink or do something funny. And, yesterday, I was in a funeral, ( Xian funeral ofcourse, it's the only type of funeral we have around here) a very close friend got killed in a horrible car accident, may he rest in peace. Was it wrong of me to go to curch that day, will father satan be angry? since i did go to curch.

I hate to be inside off a curch, it's like someone's trying to get inside my head, and a extreme back pain just hit me like a kick in the spine.

A total lifestyle change isn't what's in order after a dedication, it's just a commitment to follow Satan's path. It's natural to be scared.

I'm a dedicated Satanist, and i'm drunk off my ass whilst i'm writing this, just got in from a day out with my friends on the town. When i've sobered up i'll meditate.

If he was your close friend, then does it really matter where his funeral is? It's just a ceremony of letting go, it's more for the living than the deceased. If your faith is strong enough to withstand christian babbling, then by all means attend. If it isn't... you have bigger problems.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "incogni2_89" <matshanssen@... wrote:

thank's :) it's great to hear all this :) yupp i'm a little bit scared. but that's just human. and again:) thanx for the reply:)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back