Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

one last request (sos)

demonhail123

he is still sick , i really dont know why this is happening ?? i am all new to this , what is going on , how can i cure him? 
i have no idea about moon phases, its getting kind of worse now. i will give all my personal info , can anyone ask father satan or any demon, I am really worried! this is not what i wanted, please advice me brothers , what did you guys do in such situations, these bastards are targeting him! 

DON'T LET THEM FUCK WITH YOU!! First and foremost. Here, you can try this. First try building an aura of protection around your dad, and try cleaning his chakras, and aura once daily if possible.

Visualize him surrounded in a white/gold aura, whenever he crosses your mind. As disciple said, you're building an aura of protection by doing so. Take some time with this, too. Breathe energy into it until he shines like a star.

Be creative, too. Add layers of elemental protection, too.

This is not your fault. You are not to blame for his illness, although the enemy will try to convince you otherwise.

Please remember, too, if his condition worsens, it isn't anything you did.

*I meant breathing in quintessence to help clear your mind. Just in case i sounded a little biased.

On Thursday, April 16, 2015 6:42 PM, Sepheram Hart <darkrogue9902@... wrote:

Come on man, you need to pay attention to what we're saying and stop freaking out. I can understand that you're freaked out, but if you just calm down, empty your mind, try breathing in some quintessence (UV Blacklight color; you can look it up on google if you're unfamiliar). But other than that, if you just focus on helping your dad, give him an aura of protection and help clean his aura and chakras often, you will eventually help him. Just calm down, because it'll be hard for you to help him if you're constantly anxious.

On Wednesday, April 15, 2015 9:26 PM, "no.state@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Visualize him surrounded in a white/gold aura, whenever he crosses your mind. As disciple said, you're building an aura of protection by doing so. Take some time with this, too. Breathe energy into it until he shines like a star.

This is not your fault. You are not to blame for his illness, although the enemy will try to convince you otherwise.

Come on man, you need to pay attention to what we're saying and stop freaking out. I can understand that you're freaked out, but if you just calm down, empty your mind, try breathing in some quintessence (UV Blacklight color; you can look it up on google if you're unfamiliar). But other than that, if you just focus on helping your dad, give him an aura of protection and help clean his aura and chakras often, you will eventually help him. Just calm down, because it'll be hard for you to help him if you're constantly anxious.

On Wednesday, April 15, 2015 9:26 PM, "no.state@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

<td val[/IMG]Hi there, I can give you some tips to hopefully help you and your dad. Keep doing the chakra cleansing, protecting and deflecting back any ill will or envy from anyone, known or unknown. Try also save burning, slightly open the windows, sage cleanses the home and person from negative vibes. Take down any stuff that says or tells sickness and death. Make sure he wears light colored clothes like whites, orange, etc..... no black clothing. Right hope something in this message helps you. Good luck.
Hail Satan.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android [/TD]
From: Sepheram Hart darkrogue9902@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected];
To: <[email protected];
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: one last request (sos)
Sent: Thu, Apr 16, 2015 10:42:18 PM

<td val[/IMG]   Come on man, you need to pay attention to what we're saying and stop freaking out. I can understand that you're freaked out, but if you just calm down, empty your mind, try breathing in some quintessence (UV Blacklight color; you can look it up on google if you're unfamiliar). But other than that, if you just focus on helping your dad, give him an aura of protection and help clean his aura and chakras often, you will eventually help him. Just calm down, because it'll be hard for you to help him if you're constantly anxious.

[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back