Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

On the spot "battle"

Lamont Green

Today I came in contact with a jew. Not just any mindless kike. A jew that somehow knew I was a worthey adversary. His eyes were locked and I put up my guard. After the first quarrel he left. Then... I saw him from afar. This mother fucker had the "willard" (movie) stare on his face from 100 yards. All I could do was shoot electric blue energy into his aura and be done with it.
I left the"battle" feeling like I could have done more havoc. But alas, I have never thought of training into on-the-spot cursing before. Any tips?
Hail Satan!

1. Aura of Protection. Always. Your aura should be programed and strong. Just visualise your aura bright white and feel like you're surrounded by stone or cement.
2. Directing energy. Like you did, but put an afirmation in with it. "this jew is in extreme pain and agony" or whatever you want. Short, to the point, and in present tense. Its good to have one prepared that you can just use whenever you need it.
3. Energy Ripping. Look it up on JoS.
4. Elemental work. If you're up to it. Surround them in the element of fire and afirm that they are burning. Visiualise them on fire.
You can do the same with the other elements, but of course the visualisation and affirmation would be different. Make them apropriate to the element you choose.

And best thing you can do is just keep thinking up more and more ways, and just be prepared. And practice. If you see a priest walking down the street, throw something at them. ect.

Hail Satan! Praise the True Gods of Old!

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Lamont Green <lamontgreen87@... wrote:

Today I came in contact with a jew. Not just any mindless kike. A jew that
somehow knew I was a worthey adversary. His eyes were locked and I put up
my guard. After the first quarrel he left. Then... I saw him from afar.
This mother fucker had the "willard" (movie) stare on his face from 100
yards. All I could do was shoot electric blue energy into his aura and be
done with it.
I left the"battle" feeling like I could have done more havoc. But alas, I
have never thought of training into on-the-spot cursing before. Any tips?
Hail Satan!

I like to direct fire into their brains. "This fire energy is severely harming this jews brain". I might start directing it into their hearts instead....

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "En Haradren Amlug" <hecktic_shadow@... wrote:

1. Aura of Protection. Always. Your aura should be programed and strong. Just visualise your aura bright white and feel like you're surrounded by stone or cement.
2. Directing energy. Like you did, but put an afirmation in with it. "this jew is in extreme pain and agony" or whatever you want. Short, to the point, and in present tense. Its good to have one prepared that you can just use whenever you need it.
4. Elemental work. If you're up to it. Surround them in the element of fire and afirm that they are burning. Visiualise them on fire.
You can do the same with the other elements, but of course the visualisation and affirmation would be different. Make them apropriate to the element you choose.

And best thing you can do is just keep thinking up more and more ways, and just be prepared. And practice. If you see a priest walking down the street, throw something at them. ect.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Lamont Green <lamontgreen87@ wrote:

done with it.
Hail Satan!

Wow Lydia! Brutal. :)

------------------------------
On Mon, Nov 5, 2012 9:36 PM EST lydia_666@... wrote:

I like to direct fire into their brains. "This fire energy is severely harming this jews brain". I might start directing it into their hearts instead....

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "En Haradren Amlug" <hecktic_shadow@... wrote:

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Lamont Green <lamontgreen87@ wrote:

done with it.
Hail Satan!

Heehee

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:

Wow Lydia! Brutal. :)

------------------------------
On Mon, Nov 5, 2012 9:36 PM EST lydia_666@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "En Haradren Amlug" <hecktic_shadow@ wrote:

-En Haradren Amlug.

done with it.
Hail Satan!

I do the same thing, all the time, LOL!

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_666@..." <lydia_666@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "En Haradren Amlug" <hecktic_shadow@ wrote:

-En Haradren Amlug.

done with it.
Hail Satan!

Hail Satan, I know this email is off the wall. Don't know exactly why I chose you to direct this question to but here goes. I am in a war and it has been a war of life and death, family, blood lines, curses and ending the cycles. I know I am the one to end it. It has put a great responsibility on my shoulders. I believe Father Satan sees me as fit to end the evil I was born into. I need to use black magick. I haven't yet done what I need to. I know what I need to do to end of and bring the peace that generations before knew. So here is my question....Do you believe that black magick can be used in love. That a terror can be brought down to its end through love? 
Hail Satan! Hail Foras!
Be us wise and keep, that we not be deceived by the enemy!

On Nov 5, 2012, at 6:08 AM, "En Haradren Amlug" <hecktic_shadow@... wrote:

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Lamont Green <lamontgreen87@... wrote:

done with it.
Hail Satan!

What I do is start vibrating Hagalaz. Over and over and over until I reach around 45. Then I programm 'The negative energies of the rune hagalaz are completely destroying this jew in all times and in every way'. Add some fire and the sauce is ready. I personally wouldn't rip the energy of a kike. It just feels disgusting to even talk to them.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!

done with it.
Hail Satan!

<td val[/IMG]Thanks I will keep that in mind cobra.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [HellsArmy666] Re: On the spot "battle"
Sent: Tue, Nov 6, 2012 8:11:33 PM

<td val[/IMG]   What I do is start vibrating Hagalaz. Over and over and over until I reach around 45. Then I programm 'The negative energies of the rune hagalaz are completely destroying this jew in all times and in every way'. Add some fire and the sauce is ready. I personally wouldn't rip the energy of a kike. It just feels disgusting to even talk to them.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!

--- [/IMG][email protected], Lamont Green <lamontgreen87@... wrote:

done with it.
Hail Satan!
[/TD]

LOL I agree. I would never rip their energy. I prep their aura's with black energy, and program it for destruction. Pieces of shit.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@... wrote:

What I do is start vibrating Hagalaz. Over and over and over until I reach around 45. Then I programm 'The negative energies of the rune hagalaz are completely destroying this jew in all times and in every way'. Add some fire and the sauce is ready. I personally wouldn't rip the energy of a kike. It just feels disgusting to even talk to them.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!

done with it.
Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back