Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

On Telepathy, the Conscious Mind and Telepathic Dreams

ChattingWithDemons

On Telepathy and the Conscious Mind
Alice:
I heard that in my mind again before you sent the message.
It's not the exact same words, but I just vividly feel the sentiment and think of you saying it before you send messages sometimes.
Bob:
That's really cool! I do think out loud when I write, so...
You probably hear me talk then? In my mind?
Alice:
Hmm... That could make it more likely to happen, yes.
I'll explain my understanding of telepathy.
As I used telepathy more to talk to the Gods, I came to realise that all conscious thoughts are just subconscious ones popping to the surface in an incomplete way (specifically, in audio from, or video form if you count visualising things).
In a way, conscious thoughts are just a side effect of internal thought processes, meant to help us remember things more easily so we can organise our thoughts using both our short term and long term memory, which work well with things like sounds and images.
During telepathy, it's never the conscious minds talking. That would be silly, since the "conscious mind", despite its name, doesn't actually think, it just collects snippets of thoughts.
Rather, it's a subconscious conversation.
When I was very new to meditation, I would focus on letting my Guardian Demon connect to my mind when I asked open questions. And then my subconscious mind would know the answer, but it often took one or more days for me to figure out what the answer was on a conscious level.
But as I practiced more and more, it trained my subconscious mind to recognize telepathic communication and consider it important enough to convert into conscious thoughts so they could be saved and organised.
And thanks to that, more and more often, your subconscious thoughts or those of the Gods are just popping up in my mind straight away.
And this is where what you said comes in: I wonder if perhaps your mind considering thoughts important enough for you to think them out loud makes my mind also realise that they're important, which means that the subconscious thought that turned into words for you also turns into words for me.
The words may be slightly different, but the meaning is the same, because they were both formed from the same subconscious sentiment.
Bob:
That's a very, very interesting take on it. And I will actually try to think of telepathic communications that way as well, then. It sounds quite clear cut the way you put it.

On Telepathic Dreams:
Alice:
As for conversing with you in my sleep, I've been calling it dreams, but noticed it happens when I'm not dreaming about anything and my own mind is completely still. That probably makes the interactions with your mind much easier to notice since I'm not getting distracted by my own thoughts, and because it's easier to notice them, they also turn conscious, which causes me to experience something like dreaming about talking to you during sleep phases that don't actually contain dreams.
In a way, that part of my sleep is similar to being in an extremely deep trance, but nothing used to happen during it because my own mind is calm. But now that my mind is always connected to yours, your mind stimulates my own even during that phase of my sleep, allowing me to freely watch our subconscious minds converse without any barriers.
Bob:
I see. That makes sense because I felt you "in my dream" last night but I was dreaming something else at the same time. Although it's possible my memory may have been compressed it and it thus no longer being accurate to how it happened in real-time.
Alice:
No, I was thinking that made sense too when you put it like that. But unfortunately that kind of implies that we can't both remember the same conversation we had in our sleep, only one of us can.
Because if both of our minds are still enough to think of nothing but the telepathy, then we wouldn't be thinking anything to begin with.
I really have no control over what I say to you in the "dreams". Rather, I'm just watching our subconscious minds talk. And it makes sense, because if it weren't for your mind interacting with mine, my mind would be completely still during that phase of my sleep, so there really is no way for me to consciously steer it.
Maybe you'll be the one in that phase of sleep while I'm having a normal dream sometime.
In that case, you might be the one to remember it so vividly.
Bob:
It still feels so bizarre for me to think about. I know that everything you told me in that "dream" had an effect on me for the rest of the day, but I had no idea about it.
And everything you felt from me was completely accurate.
I can't wait to be the one who remembers vividly. One of these days when I have enough sleep, I will.

Those are just some excerpts from a conversation I had (with the names changed). I thought it might be informative for others as well, so I decided to make a post here.
If anyone has any questions regarding telepathy, I'll do my best to answer them in a helpful and informative manner.

Very insightful, thank you for sharing.

To give some more context: the conversation in my post is specifically about the type of telepathy that seems to occur when one's 6th Chakra is connected to that of someone else. People I've connected to have reported feeling a tingling sensation around their Crown Chakra when I did it, and I also feel such a sensation when a God or Goddess connects to me for the first few times and establishes a telepathic connection with me.
Be wary of connecting to other humans unless you completely trust them (especially people with a lot of negative emotions or unclean energy). Negative energy may leak from their Soul into yours, and if you don't disconnect properly afterwards, their mentality can continue to affect you subconsciously even for weeks afterwards.
To disconnect, closing your Chakras may help: https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Closing_Chakras.html
Additionally, invoking ether/quintessence/Akasha may help with identifying foreign energies, which makes it easier to intuitively remove the negative ones:
https://web.archive.org/web/20150918200202/https://www.angelfire.com/hailtosatansvictory666/Invoking_Quintessence.html

There are other forms of telepathy too. Notably, astral hearing allows you to hear any kind of sound, which means it's useful for hearing names you don't know. Just sensing a person's energy may also help in understanding how they feel, and sending energy to people can somewhat change their mood.
Connecting to Chakras besides the 6th is also "telepathic" in a way. But it's the 6th Chakra that contains the subconscious mind, so connecting to someone's 6th Chakra is the most straightforward way to go about telepathy besides astral hearing, which I'm still learning myself.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back