Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

On Studying Africa

soutlaw92

From serpent worship and unearthed artifacts to monoliths and snake mounds, Africa has a lot of buried history that has yet to be discovered.  I was told to continue researching Africa as it contains a wealth of information on our ancient history and origins. I really encourage all to take their time and research their history. WE Satanists are free in that we can see things, and with the help of our beloved gods, we have knowledge and receive insight.
For those who are already in Africa, you have an advantage if you look deep enough. There are so many books and so much knowledge on the web to help you in your study. You will find a wealth of information in the small. You would be surprised at what you find. Do not feel limited by your location.
The black race, like every other race has a history. When this history comes to the surface, it connects you with primordial energy of the ancestors. A race created by Satan with a purpose.
 The jew has done a great job in disintegrating our history and disconnecting us with our creator Satan and the wonderful "African" gods whom we followed and adapted a culture from. The many ruins that have been discovered are testament to how close the gods were with the blacks on how advanced the black race was before the enemy showed up and spiritual degeneracy.
High Priestess Shannon

"A race created by satan has a purpose"  thats a curious statment, which i would appreciate if you would define further
1. Is that to say not all race of humans were created by him? (Im sure the matter has been discussed but i still find it obscure)
2. If all races of satan  have a purpose, what is that of the black race. 

Yes Satan created all the gentile races. In Satanism we're  excepted to advance and better ourselves. I'm sure that's what Satan wanted for the Black race.

Of course the black race was created by Satan. All races are of Satan. Except for the Jews.
The purpose of the races is to advance and reach the godhead. Humanity was not finished.
High Priestess Shannon

Nice post HP, I'd like to add in that sometimes we can have an issue with helping out own people advance and find Satan after so much indoctrination. I've been able to only help 2 other blacks within a 3 year span. I don't have a goal related to converting people, but it's nice to be able to find and help them when we can. I'm sure I'm not the only one that thinks this so I'll say this to in hopes of stimulate further conversation. The more I progress the more I desire to be with someone of my own race, this is just a natural outcome of advancement. I'm sure that many of the makes here will find the desire of finding a black ss female to have as their own. I say this because I've been experimenting with my aura. To attract particular woman to me and that has been a success. I also have been thinking about program or and making a working to attract spiritual black women to me, and not for trivial things like sex, but to find a partner to grow and become a god with. I have to go, but interested in thoughts.
On Dec 17, 2016 11:53 PM, "Black NS kyriquekyrique@... [BlacksforSatan]" <[email protected] wrote:
  Yes Satan created all the gentile races. In Satanism we're  excepted to advance and better ourselves. I'm sure that's what Satan wanted for the Black race.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back