Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

on radar now

Brian

Well I am now an official international us security officer,the bad thing is I am on radar now.I always like to stay out of the governments sights,but now they sent me through kikeland security,and FBI,so I am totally registered now.That's the bad part about it,but the good thing is we have a spiritual satanist in us government security,they don't know that. LOL Or maybe they do,but fuck em!!!!!!

Lol thats whats up!
Hahaa good job bro! Stay Headstrong!!
The enemy will be eliminated!!
Btw what type of  government job did you get?? As for me I'm intending to be a marine or join somw sort of gov department.
Hail Father Satan!!

Exactly thekind of positions we need to have Brian, Good Job. By having such positions we in time shall chamge society back to a peaceful law abiding society.

I know what you mean with being registered with the government. After school if I get the position I desire, I will be registered as well, but know that good will come out of it in the end.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Brian" <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Well I am now an official international us security officer,the bad thing is I am on radar now.I always like to stay out of the governments sights,but now they sent me through kikeland security,and FBI,so I am totally registered now.That's the bad part about it,but the good thing is we have a spiritual satanist in us government security,they don't know that. LOL Or maybe they do,but fuck em!!!!!!

<td val[/IMG]Might have to be a little more careful of what I say on here because of that.But you as my family know where I stand,and who this world needs to be free of,even if I can't say it as freely as I could before,because of what could be watching eyes.but yes I agree we do need SS in high places in government too.

Hail Satan
Brian 
"I will crush Christianity under my boot like a poisonous toad." - Adolf Hitler

--- On Tue, 4/3/12, strengththroughsatan89 <horrorfan89@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: on radar now
To: [email protected]
Date: Tuesday, April 3, 2012, 3:05 PM

Exactly thekind of positions we need to have Brian, Good Job. By having such positions we in time shall chamge society back to a peaceful law abiding society.

I know what you mean with being registered with the government. After school if I get the position I desire, I will be registered as well, but know that good will come out of it in the end.

Hail Satan

--- [/IMG][email protected], "Brian" <briangibbons20@... wrote:

[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]International Security Officer

Hail Enki
Brian 

--- On Tue, 4/3/12, Quick SILVER <tenlisyruf2024@... wrote:
Date: Tuesday, April 3, 2012, 5:56 AM

Lol thats whats up!
Hahaa good job bro! Stay Headstrong!!
The enemy will be eliminated!!
Btw what type of  government job did you get?? As for me I'm intending to be a marine or join somw sort of gov department.
Hail Father Satan!!
[/TD]

Im working on getting as high as I can while I am in the Army, I will stay in if Father wants me to. But if I make it all the way up to Sergant Major of The Army, im pretty sure I could influence a lot to help us. but that would be years. But I guess all good things come in time.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Might have to be a little more careful of what I say on here because of that.But you as my family know where I stand,and who this world needs to be free of,even if I can't say it as freely as I could before,because of what could be watching eyes.but yes I agree we do need SS in high places in government too.

Hail Satan

Brian 

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Brian" <briangibbons20@ wrote:

<td val[/IMG]Good Brother! Personally I think we need to have SS in every part of the world,and in every leading role.Can't speak for other country's,but in the US,beliefs and practices have no bearing on how well we do our public jobs.But I have found that if it comes up,telling them you are an atheist,stops any further questions.On this job I work with a lot of xtians,and I have found that if they point blank ask me,when you say you are an atheist,they have to honor that,because they have a very powerful standing here where I live..Atheist's are more respected where I live then Satanist's.So above all we all,no matter what public field we are in,we need to stay safe from the enemy,and that works best for me.

Hail Enki
Brian 

--- On Wed, 4/4/12, Timothy92 <spiritualsatanist92@... wrote:
Date: Wednesday, April 4, 2012, 12:03 AM

Im working on getting as high as I can while I am in the Army, I will stay in if Father wants me to. But if I make it all the way up to Sergant Major of The Army, im pretty sure I could influence a lot to help us. but that would be years. But I guess all good things come in time.

--- [/IMG][email protected], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Might have to be a little more careful of what I say on here because of that.But you as my family know where I stand,and who this world needs to be free of,even if I can't say it as freely as I could before,because of what could be watching eyes.but yes I agree we do need SS in high places in government too.

Hail Satan

Brian 

To: <a rel="nofollow">[email protected]

Hail Satan

--- [/IMG][email protected], "Brian" <briangibbons20@ wrote:

[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back