Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

On Akasha clarifying

Gearshift

I've noted over the years people stating Akasha(Quintessence) somehow balancing the elements as long as programmed.

For example Breath 10-20 or any amount even obscene breaths of Akasha and then X amount of "My elements are in balance in a safe, healthy, positive, and beneficial way for me".

So we perform XYZ breaths state and X amount of affirmation and they change.

But the question becomes after reading a bit on quintessence when JOS-SIG was taken offline for changes and updates. A former member GitM(Ghost in the Machine), I think this just before the Shael/Azorm thing when GitM also went haywire as well.

Just before this he made two interesting points after re-reading a statement by him.

1. We know Akasha is an element and we know as much the elements emerge from the base construct of the Universe(Quintessence in other words like the Akasha page on JoS the all and everything emerges from this element) but [WHERE] does it state on main JoS or anywhere or anyone has anyone ever mentioned that Akasha is a specific element usage for balance of the other elements?

In simplest terms where did the idea that Akasha balances comes from?

UNLESS the idea is that because Akasha is the "floor" of the Astral and everything emerges from it that simply as long as you program and visualize if need be then it transmutes into a or an specific element.

So in essence is it appropriate to use akasha for increasing and balance an element? Does the safeness of the element help the person better than taking the main element or in this case my air element which is my weakest element surge up properly just without the gnawing negatives particularly of the Air element.(I've been doing a few days 7 breaths and I have noted some negatives nothing serious or strong in fact weak but enough at least from what I noted)

2. The second thing I'd like to ask well this is off-topic to the Akasha but within the topic of balance.

GitM made a point that sometimes "overly-" balancing is a bad thing. It's one thing to be balanced and do balance but sometimes the very act of balance or doing balance is met with the factor of sometimes we need to do extremes?

Is overly-balancing positive? Was despite GitM going haywire, was he in his personal interpretation correct? That sometimes we need to do extremes?

For example say I'm a healthy person and try and be as healthy as possible. Does by not delving into extremes occasionally from time to time. Is that a form of not living life to the fullest?

For example say I was into eating healthy. I'm not saying pig out of on bad or fast foods. But say there is food with a slightly higher amount of negatives and it's healthy to eat some of it but not a lot. It's considered an extreme food it doesn't bring anything to the table because the healthiest amount is snack sized but eating it below the maximum is a form of delving into life. Does by eating this extreme food at least once or twice from time to time. Am I doing properly?

In other words if balance is important but also extremes from occasional time to time. Does by focusing on extremes occasionally once in a while in a healthy/ier way is that a form of living life to the fullest or at least living it up? Are extremes or doing something to an extreme in a mindful way, appropriate, is that something we are supposed to do?

Gear88 said:
I've noted over the years people stating Akasha(Quintessence) somehow balancing the elements as long as programmed.

For example Breath 10-20 or any amount even obscene breaths of Akasha and then X amount of "My elements are in balance in a safe, healthy, positive, and beneficial way for me".

So we perform XYZ breaths state and X amount of affirmation and they change.

But the question becomes after reading a bit on quintessence when JOS-SIG was taken offline for changes and updates. A former member GitM(Ghost in the Machine), I think this just before the Shael/Azorm thing when GitM also went haywire as well.

Just before this he made two interesting points after re-reading a statement by him.

1. We know Akasha is an element and we know as much the elements emerge from the base construct of the Universe(Quintessence in other words like the Akasha page on JoS the all and everything emerges from this element) but [WHERE] does it state on main JoS or anywhere or anyone has anyone ever mentioned that Akasha is a specific element usage for balance of the other elements?

In simplest terms where did the idea that Akasha balances comes from?

UNLESS the idea is that because Akasha is the "floor" of the Astral and everything emerges from it that simply as long as you program and visualize if need be then it transmutes into a or an specific element.

So in essence is it appropriate to use akasha for increasing and balance an element? Does the safeness of the element help the person better than taking the main element or in this case my air element which is my weakest element surge up properly just without the gnawing negatives particularly of the Air element.(I've been doing a few days 7 breaths and I have noted some negatives nothing serious or strong in fact weak but enough at least from what I noted)

2. The second thing I'd like to ask well this is off-topic to the Akasha but within the topic of balance.

GitM made a point that sometimes "overly-" balancing is a bad thing. It's one thing to be balanced and do balance but sometimes the very act of balance or doing balance is met with the factor of sometimes we need to do extremes?

Is overly-balancing positive? Was despite GitM going haywire, was he in his personal interpretation correct? That sometimes we need to do extremes?

For example say I'm a healthy person and try and be as healthy as possible. Does by not delving into extremes occasionally from time to time. Is that a form of not living life to the fullest?

For example say I was into eating healthy. I'm not saying pig out of on bad or fast foods. But say there is food with a slightly higher amount of negatives and it's healthy to eat some of it but not a lot. It's considered an extreme food it doesn't bring anything to the table because the healthiest amount is snack sized but eating it below the maximum is a form of delving into life. Does by eating this extreme food at least once or twice from time to time. Am I doing properly?

In other words if balance is important but also extremes from occasional time to time. Does by focusing on extremes occasionally once in a while in a healthy/ier way is that a form of living life to the fullest or at least living it up? Are extremes or doing something to an extreme in a mindful way, appropriate, is that something we are supposed to do?

A1:

"It has been mentioned in the theoretical part that the elements originate in the akasha principle, by which they are dominated and kept in the correct balance." https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Invoking_Quintessence.html

A2: One can eat unhealthy / do something extreme as long you balance it out afterwards /body stays healthy.
Sometimes one has to stay up, not sleep much and then a day afterwards you can sleep longer or two days in a row.... No you don´t have to do extremes to live live/ enjoy it. It´s more like enjoy the things you do. For example, if you plant a flower and you enjoy it, then you are liveing your live .

Ghost in the Machine was an insane jew, so there is no reason for you to read or consider anything that he said.

All elements are created from Akasha. So when you invoke Akasha, it is automatically converted into whichever one of the other elements you need more of. This is how it creates the balance.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Ghost in the Machine was an insane jew, so there is no reason for you to read or consider anything that he said.

All elements are created from Akasha. So when you invoke Akasha, it is automatically converted into whichever one of the other elements you need more of. This is how it creates the balance.

He straight up said that the Gods are dead in one tryout. Like directly tried to post on the forum telling crazy insane things in the same specific fashion he also constructed his views on the forum.

NakedPluto said:
Ol argedco luciftias said:

He straight up said that the Gods are dead in one tryout. Like directly tried to post on the forum telling crazy insane things in the same specific fashion he also constructed his views on the forum.

Well, that is all news to me...yikes. If he is actually Jewish, then good riddance. I think I still have the pictures where he put his blood on a bunch of hand-drawn pictures of the Gods' sigils, as well as all the planets (?).

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=339634 time=1648600348 user_id=21286]
Well, that is all news to me...yikes. If he is actually Jewish, then good riddance. I think I still have the pictures where he put his blood on a bunch of hand-drawn pictures of the Gods' sigils, as well as all the planets (?).
That is why he went insane and left. His soul and RTRs do not work well together, and I believe he was doing a lot of RTRs.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back