Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Oklahoma dept. of education to require bible-studies and bible-based education in public schools

From grades 5 to 12, I'm surprised there's even still idiots and morons pushing for this shit. So much for a democratic constitutional republic. Then again, I've seen Oklahoma doing this ever since more than a decade ago.

"We will be issuing a memo that every school district will adhere to, which is, that every teacher in every school in the state will have a Bible in the classroom and will be teaching from the Bible in the classroom".

Among others, Rep. Ryan Walters (the man who issued the mandate) wants to enforce prayer, ten commandments and religious training for public school teachers.

Christcucks are so desperate because they know that their false religion is nowadays nothing more than a rotting corpse. Just a bunch of more years and Mudslims will be in the same position.

Exactly. They're trying so desperately to cling on to their filth, and it's pathetic of them. It's the same with the "ten commandments" rule in Louisiana: nobody wants that crap, except the bible-thumping idiots in the south who can barely read, and the woman in a TV interview for that even admitted that they can't enforce it (the reason being, of course, that it's unconstitutional).

All the pushing of christianity recently is likely also to do with israel getting it's ass kicked, and they need more prayers for rabbi joosus. But of course, there's nothing they can do to stop it.

Christian nationalism is a Jewish PSYOP ,And that's a fact... Afterall,just look at the first review on top being highlighted on the amazon page of the Kosher PSYOP book written by this Christo-Nationalist operative known as STEPHEN 🐺WOLFE🐺 <
f27252c51c71578eff2e343d9346548be251acc2.jpg

joram hazony is a proud member of a certain Not so chosen tribe <
87bd9c723fd4bbef5d8bef1379160cb614b50a0b.jpg

founder of shalem center, and used to be netanyahu's "Ghost writer" <
6cd773a0570f294bbb068b28929b745d9e166657.jpg

both specimens can be found on X :

R.R Reno visible on the amazon review, is another example of Kosher agent worth of mention, since he is quite closely associated with judaism, of course <
eca92c061dedfdef10a588a66452d8769eaabb43.jpg

That's when you break out the skeptic's annotated bible and read some highlights from that.

From grades 5 to 12, I'm surprised there's even still idiots and morons pushing for this shit. So much for a democratic constitutional republic. Then again, I've seen Oklahoma doing this ever since more than a decade ago.

"We will be issuing a memo that every school district will adhere to, which is, that every teacher in every school in the state will have a Bible in the classroom and will be teaching from the Bible in the classroom".

Among others, Rep. Ryan Walters (the man who issued the mandate) wants to enforce prayer, ten commandments and religious training for public school teachers.

Yes, this is bullshit.
But don't worry, enforced Christian religious education does very little. I live in a country where that is considered the norm. Nobody pays attention in those classes and none of the teachers put in any effort. We should view it as idiotic and a waste of money, yes, but nobody will actually put in the effort as a teacher to brainwash the kids. The average Christian is way too lukewarm for that.

Yes, this is bullshit.
But don't worry, enforced Christian religious education does very little. I live in a country where that is considered the norm. Nobody pays attention in those classes and none of the teachers put in any effort. We should view it as idiotic and a waste of money, yes, but nobody will actually put in the effort as a teacher to brainwash the kids. The average Christian is way too lukewarm for that.

The beauty of being a Satanist is that secrecy is golden. Hypothetically if there is a Satanist living in oklahoma forced
Christian nationalism is a Jewish PSYOP ,And that's a fact... Afterall,just look at the first review on top being highlighted on the amazon page of the Kosher PSYOP book written by this Christo-Nationalist operative known as STEPHEN 🐺WOLFE🐺 <

R.R Reno visible on the amazon review, is another example of Kosher agent worth of mention, since he is quite closely associated with judaism, of course <

Speaking of retarded and enemy "Xian nationalism", many great leaders in Asia have fell to these morons. The Qing dynasty, a pagan dynasty that followed Manchu and Chinese paganism (and overthrew the jewish Ming dynasty), was torn down by a man named "Sun Yat Sen", the founder of the Republic of China.......who was a xian, educated in the churches, supported by the jewish chinese triads, and installed by the kikes to destroy China, since they were advancing at that time. Ngo Dinh Diem supposedly an "anti-communist" leader of Vietnam, was a Catholic, a vatican puppet who tried to force catholicism in a country that was 90% Buddhist and confiscated temples.

Ferdinand Marcos of the Philippines tried to lift his people from the clutches of poverty until "catholic nationalists" aka the "people's power revolution", supported by the vatican, led a stupid coup against him and made Philippines a sitting duck. Philippines is one of israel's biggest c**ksuckers in Asia.

and you get it....i could go on and on.....

Yes, this is bullshit.

I don't know, they could be testing the waters to implement this across the country. Then again, who knows what they could do.

This is democratic. This is what most of the people who live there wanted, and they elected people to represent them who said that this is a goal that they wanted to do. This is an example of local and state government functioning correctly, and properly representing their people. Just their people are dumb, and what they wanted to do ended up being something dumb.

The political structure of local representation is working correctly. Which is a win, because what usually happens is attacks from the federal government to enforce things in all states, and not allow the local people to have it be the way they want. Anything that gives more power to the state and less power federally, is overall a win.

This also is not going to have any result against us. If the parents were so christian, they would already be bringing the children to church every week and having them hear the same things. So in that case, this would not be any increase. For children and parents who are not christian, this will be beneficial because they will not be happy about this, and it may increase their hatred against christianity. For the children whose souls the Gods recognize as being ready to come to the Truth, this will not cause any harm. Because the Gods will ensure that they stay properly guided to Truth. And this likely will be beneficial, because they will see now by example how retarded, worthless, and disgusting that chrisianity is, which will further turn them away from it. This may also create more hatred against christianity in the rest of the country, which may lead to other laws being passed to limit and restrict the churches.

The first guy looks very jewish.... ew

The Christian religion knows well that they are no longer being very credible. He no longer has so many blind believers and wants to train new ones. A desperate move in the hope of being able to renew the deception on young and defenseless minds. Repugnant

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back