Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Oils and Herbs I'm not getting???

Raven Lythrum

Hoodedcobra brought up interesting information about fish. I would LOVE to be able to intake those proteins and vitamins but unfortunately, I'm DEATHLY allergic to all types of sea food and even the oils that come from fish. Does anyone know of any way to supplement what I'm not getting from fish?   |
  |
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.
"I am ever present to help all who trust in me and call upon me in time of need."~Father Satan; The Al-jilwah
In Nomine Dei Nostri Satanas Luciferi Excelsi!* Let the name of Satan be exaulted!*
Hail Belial!* Heil Hitler!* Sieg Heil!* Ave Satanas!* Rege Satanas!* Heil, mein fuhrer!* Hail Satan!*
www.joyofsatan.org
www.exposingchristianity.com

Hey Raven! I have some good news and some bad news. What do you want first...
I kid I kid I love giving the bad news first.

The bad news is fish is delicious.

The good news is that there is an option out there for you to have a sufficient intake of these nutrients most commonly found in fish.

The only nutrients that you would be missing out on is omega-3's aka Ecosapentaenoic acid and fish oil. Omega~3 fatty acids are only found in fish, algae, or humans breast milk. Small amounts can also be found in flax seed oil but the human body doesn't convert the Eicosapentaenoic acid very well. This is because of extremely high levels of Omega~6s in the body. Omega 6 is vegetable oil. It would be a waste of time to try to use flax seed as a natural supplement.( 10 to 40 grams of flax seed oil equal to 0.2 grams of DHA) Some people also feed their hens flax seed or algae which causes their eggs to have omega~3 fatty acids in them.

Fish oil is another nutrient you would be missing out on. Fish oil isn't as important because all it does is produce vitamin D. There are plenty of other sources for vitamin d that don't come from fish.

Omega~3's or EPA's would be a good thing to include in your diet because they have a decent amount of health benefits. EPA can reduce plaque build up in arteries. EPA can help prevent inflammatory diseases such as heart disease and arthiritis. EPA can lower triglycerides in the body. EPA can improve joint health. EPA can help bone health by modifying the body's intake of calcium. EPA can improve mental health. EPA can improve skin health, lung health, bowel health, and menstrual health.

I'm truly truly sorry that you can't enjoy some smoked trout or maybe some fried carp but there are options to get those Omega~3 fatty acids. It will be "harder" to find omega~3 supplements that aren't from a "fishy" source... Not to mention finding a supplement that wasn't derived from fish. Haha that wasn't funny! But seriously. Try to find an omega 3 supplement that is in the form of Eicosapentaenoic Acid Ester. You could maybe try Ovega~3 which is an Omega~3 supplement derived from the microalgae that the fish get their EPA from in the first place.

For the fish oil you can always just drink some more of that milk or take veggie vitamin D supplements.

Hail Satan!
Hail Enlil!
Hail Andromalius!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Raven Lythrum wrote:

Hoodedcobra brought up interesting information about fish. I would LOVE to be able to intake those proteins and vitamins but unfortunately, I'm DEATHLY allergic to all types of sea food and even the oils that come from fish. Does anyone know of any way to supplement what I'm not getting from fish?

|
  |
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.

"I am ever present to help all who trust in me and call upon me in time of need."~Father Satan; The Al-jilwah

In Nomine Dei Nostri Satanas Luciferi Excelsi!* Let the name of Satan be exaulted!*
Hail Belial!* Heil Hitler!* Sieg Heil!* Ave Satanas!* Rege Satanas!* Heil, mein fuhrer!* Hail Satan!*

www.joyofsatan.org

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!
Walnuts have omega 3 in them and I like walnuts. :) Fun fact: did you know that Stir-frying your veggies in walnut oil instead of olive oil increases omega-3 acids tenfold while cutting the ratio to omega-6 in half? I would guess I could make up for it with a healthy snack of fried veggies in walnut oil and walnuts. :)   |
  |
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.
www.joyofsatan.org
From: "enkisson_descarte_666@..." <enkisson_descarte_666@...
To: [email protected]
Sent: Saturday, January 5, 2013 9:56 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Oils and Herbs I'm not getting???

The good news is that there is an option out there for you to have a sufficient intake of these nutrients most commonly found in fish.

The only nutrients that you would be missing out on is omega-3's aka Ecosapentaenoic acid and fish oil. Omega~3 fatty acids are only found in fish, algae, or humans breast milk. Small amounts can also be found in flax seed oil but the human body doesn't convert the Eicosapentaenoic acid very well. This is because of extremely high levels of Omega~6s in the body. Omega 6 is vegetable oil. It would be a waste of time to try to use flax seed as a natural supplement.( 10 to 40 grams of flax seed oil equal to 0.2 grams of DHA) Some people also feed their hens flax seed or algae which causes their eggs to have omega~3 fatty acids in them.

Fish oil is another nutrient you would be missing out on. Fish oil isn't as important because all it does is produce vitamin D. There are plenty of other sources for vitamin d that don't come from fish.

Omega~3's or EPA's would be a good thing to include in your diet because they have a decent amount of health benefits. EPA can reduce plaque build up in arteries. EPA can help prevent inflammatory diseases such as heart disease and arthiritis. EPA can lower triglycerides in the body. EPA can improve joint health. EPA can help bone health by modifying the body's intake of calcium. EPA can improve mental health. EPA can improve skin health, lung health, bowel health, and menstrual health.

I'm truly truly sorry that you can't enjoy some smoked trout or maybe some fried carp but there are options to get those Omega~3 fatty acids. It will be "harder" to find omega~3 supplements that aren't from a "fishy" source... Not to mention finding a supplement that wasn't derived from fish. Haha that wasn't funny! But seriously. Try to find an omega 3 supplement that is in the form of Eicosapentaenoic Acid Ester. You could maybe try Ovega~3 which is an Omega~3 supplement derived from the microalgae that the fish get their EPA from in the first place.

For the fish oil you can always just drink some more of that milk or take veggie vitamin D supplements.

Hail Satan!
Hail Enlil!
Hail Andromalius!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Raven Lythrum wrote:

Hoodedcobra brought up interesting information about fish. I would LOVE to be able to intake those proteins and vitamins but unfortunately, I'm DEATHLY allergic to all types of sea food and even the oils that come from fish. Does anyone know of any way to supplement what I'm not getting from fish?

|
  |
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.

www.joyofsatan.org

Yes that sounds delicious!

I didn't know that omega3 can be found in walnuts. The sources I looked at didn't mention how much omega 3 can be found in vegetables. I'm guessing frying the veggies in walnut oil allows the conversion process of EPA to DHA to be more successful?

Either way I think I'm going to go and buy myself some walnut oil.
(There is something truly magickal about how the body uses nutrients. The macrocism and microcosm blow My mind)

Hail Satan!
Hail Enlil!
Hail Andromalius!

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!

Walnuts have omega 3 in them and I like walnuts. :) Fun fact: did you know that Stir-frying your veggies in walnut oil instead of olive oil increases omega-3 acids tenfold while cutting the ratio to omega-6 in half? I would guess I could make up for it with a healthy snack of fried veggies in walnut oil and walnuts. :)

|
  |
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.

www.joyofsatan.org

Hail Satan!
Hail Enlil!
Hail Andromalius!

|
  |
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.

www.joyofsatan.org

http://health.howstuffworks.com/wellnes ... ga-310.htm

This is where I got the info if you wan a take a look. 
  |
  |
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.
www.joyofsatan.org
From: "enkisson_descarte_666@..." <enkisson_descarte_666@...
To: [email protected]
Sent: Saturday, January 5, 2013 11:20 PM

I didn't know that omega3 can be found in walnuts. The sources I looked at didn't mention how much omega 3 can be found in vegetables. I'm guessing frying the veggies in walnut oil allows the conversion process of EPA to DHA to be more successful?

(There is something truly magickal about how the body uses nutrients. The macrocism and microcosm blow My mind)

Hail Satan!
Hail Enlil!
Hail Andromalius!

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!

Walnuts have omega 3 in them and I like walnuts. :) Fun fact: did you know that Stir-frying your veggies in walnut oil instead of olive oil increases omega-3 acids tenfold while cutting the ratio to omega-6 in half? I would guess I could make up for it with a healthy snack of fried veggies in walnut oil and walnuts. :)

|
  |
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.

www.joyofsatan.org

Hail Satan!
Hail Enlil!
Hail Andromalius!

|
  |
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.

www.joyofsatan.org

A few hints: I would recommend cutting way back on soy and canola oil.
If you now use these oils to fry anything or in recipes, switch to
coconut oil. Besides the fact that soy and canola (rapeseed, which I
simply call rape oil) are murder on your metabolism and can oxidize
within your blood vessels, they are high in omega 6. Coconut oil is
medium-chain saturated fatty acid, which enhances your metabolism and
actually helps prevent deposits of oxidized fats from clogging your
arteries. No wonder the kikes bash saturated fats so much.

If you do this, then whatever omega 3's you get from other sources will
go a longer way. Eating tree nuts is a nice way to do this--pecans are
another good source of essential fatty acids (and vitamin E to boot).
Additionally, magnesium can't but help--whether directly or by assisting
other nutrients in doing their jobs. (Besides, more than 80% of us are
deficient in this essential mineral because of those fucking kikes.)
Virgin coconut oil is best for this, and I suggest eating the tree nuts
whole for best taste and nutrition.

As for the allergies, you might wish to cobble together a meditation to
mitigate them. I'm sure there has to be something on Joy of Satan that
will help with your condition. However, until you are strong enough
that you can be certain it is working, I wouldn't test it too much.
However, in time it might help you to need to worry less. Perhaps being
able to eat the oil but not necessarily the fish at first. Eventually,
you might be able to fully heal the allergies themselves. Hope so.

Hoodedcobra brought up interesting information about fish. I would
LOVE to be able to intake those proteins and vitamins but unfortunately,
I'm DEATHLY allergic to all types of sea food and even the oils that
come from fish. Does anyone know of any way to supplement what I'm not
getting from fish?

|
|
_|_
|

Knowledge is power.

"I am ever present to help all who trust in me and call upon me in
time of need."~Father Satan; The Al-jilwah

In Nomine Dei Nostri Satanas Luciferi Excelsi!* Let the name of Satan
be exaulted!*
Hail Belial!* Heil Hitler!* Sieg Heil!* Ave Satanas!* Rege Satanas!*
Heil, mein fuhrer!* Hail Satan!*

www.joyofsatan.org

Isn't Chia Seed high in Omega-3 EFAs?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "enkisson_descarte_666@..." wrote:

Hail Satan!
Hail Enlil!
Hail Andromalius!

|
  |
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.

www.joyofsatan.org

Yea I guess it is. I've never heard of chai seed.

Hail Satan!
Hail Enlil!
Hail Andromalius!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "keeperofstone" wrote:

Isn't Chia Seed high in Omega-3 EFAs?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "enkisson_descarte_666@" wrote:

Hail Satan!
Hail Enlil!
Hail Andromalius!

|
  |
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.

www.joyofsatan.org

am going to jump in on this as you guys seem to know what your talking about this advice is for my daughter she needs nutritional supliments like raven she also is allergic to fish but i cant use walnut oil as she is also allergic to all tree nuts anaphalatic shock and to complicate things even further cant even have store brought supliments as most contain lactose and she is lactose intolerant.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "enkisson_descarte_666@..." wrote:

Hail Satan!
Hail Enlil!
Hail Andromalius!

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!

|
  |
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.

www.joyofsatan.org

Hail Satan!
Hail Enlil!
Hail Andromalius!

|
  |
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.

www.joyofsatan.org

Try Chia Seed. They are extremely high in Omega-3 EFAs and the protein profile and quality is better than soy. It has no GMO's. glutens, yeast, sugar, DAIRY, wheat, corn, soy or animal products in it. A great product is by Renew Life :" Ultimate CHIAlife /100% Chis Seed". Their web site is: www/renewlife.com

But, go slow and do a test with a small amount in plently of water to make sure she is not allergic to the seeds.

Also, I am semi-lactose intolerant and I consume it everyday.

Hope this helps.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Mary-anne" wrote:

am going to jump in on this as you guys seem to know what your talking about this advice is for my daughter she needs nutritional supliments like raven she also is allergic to fish but i cant use walnut oil as she is also allergic to all tree nuts anaphalatic shock and to complicate things even further cant even have store brought supliments as most contain lactose and she is lactose intolerant.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "enkisson_descarte_666@" wrote:

Hail Satan!
Hail Enlil!
Hail Andromalius!

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!

|
  |
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.

www.joyofsatan.org

Hail Satan!
Hail Enlil!
Hail Andromalius!

|
  |
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.

www.joyofsatan.org

thanks keeper of stone will definetly give it a try

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "keeperofstone" wrote:

Try Chia Seed. They are extremely high in Omega-3 EFAs and the protein profile and quality is better than soy. It has no GMO's. glutens, yeast, sugar, DAIRY, wheat, corn, soy or animal products in it. A great product is by Renew Life :" Ultimate CHIAlife /100% Chis Seed". Their web site is: www/renewlife.com

But, go slow and do a test with a small amount in plently of water to make sure she is not allergic to the seeds.

Also, I am semi-lactose intolerant and I consume it everyday.

Hope this helps.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Mary-anne" wrote:

Hail Satan!
Hail Enlil!
Hail Andromalius!

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!

|
  |
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.

www.joyofsatan.org

Hail Satan!
Hail Enlil!
Hail Andromalius!

|
  |
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.

www.joyofsatan.org

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back