Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Ohio SS?

xeyelove

Is there any family in Ohio? My soulmate & myself have been wondering about drawing energy up with others.

Cincinnati

To: [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, March 8, 2012 2:03 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Ohio SS?

My friend Dan and I are here in Columbus area! I think there are several others as well.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "xeyelove" <boostt.addict@... wrote:

Is there any family in Ohio? My soulmate & myself have been wondering about drawing energy up with others.

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

<* To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSatan666/

<* Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<* To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSatan666/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<* To change settings via email:
    [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

<* To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

<* Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

We should meet, I'm in akron.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "tanya.azazel" <tanya.azazel@... wrote:

Cleveland I stay at.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "xeyelove" <boostt.addict@ wrote:

That's absolutely amazing! We're just outside of Cleveland, & I know soon enough we'll meet

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "xeyelove" <boostt.addict@ wrote:

Let's stop and think about WHY Ohio has so many SS. Is it because we have a major ley line here w/ the Serpent Mounds in Newark? If we can figure out why people are/are not drawn to the truth in certian areas (not just in Ohio but nationally and globally), we will better know where to target our Awakenings for greatest potential effect, and know where are strongholds are in case of actual phisical battle.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "xeyelove" <boostt.addict@... wrote:

Cleveland here! I'm down for a meet!

& for some weird reason over the past week I had to reinstall windows 3x+.. The same infection by just youtubing + the forums =|

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kvnfidler" <kvnfidler@ wrote:

Akron

I'm from columbus as well, and wow, i'm amazed at how many of us there are...

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], kcmsopranobella@... wrote:

Let's stop and think about WHY Ohio has so many SS. Is it because we have a major ley line here w/ the Serpent Mounds in Newark? If we can figure out why people are/are not drawn to the truth in certian areas (not just in Ohio but nationally and globally), we will better know where to target our Awakenings for greatest potential effect, and know where are strongholds are in case of actual phisical battle.

& for some weird reason over the past week I had to reinstall windows 3x+.. The same infection by just youtubing + the forums =|

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kvnfidler" <kvnfidler@ wrote:

Akron

Does any1 else like to go to the Ohio Renaissance Festival in Dayton and the Great Lakes Medieval Faire in Geneva-on-the-lake (north of Cleveland)?

Akron

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back