Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

oh no, why?

Jeff1

i just did the dedication, and prety much anything that could go wrong, did. first i spilled the alcohol to sanitize the needle all over my friends wood floor, so now theres a huge white stain. then i have several spelling errors in the ritual on the slip of paper, then a match wouldent light, then a candle goes out, then the needle barley drew blood, the paper didnt burn completely and had to re-burn, then during the meditations my body was shaking so furiously i couldent concentrate and had to stop short. this marks the beginning of a very very bumpy rode......not to mention one of the spelling errors was Fathers name, i missed the "a" and wrote stan.....im the worst....i bet every demon is pissed at me, i can almost feel it

Hail Satan

I assume you DID dedicate your soul to Satan, meaning you took the ritual serious. Your dedication is valid. The ritual may have been sloppy but you DID dedicate your soul. The demons are not mad at you, im sure. Perhaps there was simply negative energy manifesting, creating a mess out of your ritual and meditation. Clean your aura. Your dedication worked, be proud and happy. Dont feel bad it didnt go perfect, i have heard of worse dedication rituals. Welcome my brother!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Jeff" <demonic_power@... wrote:

i just did the dedication, and prety much anything that could go wrong, did. first i spilled the alcohol to sanitize the needle all over my friends wood floor, so now theres a huge white stain. then i have several spelling errors in the ritual on the slip of paper, then a match wouldent light, then a candle goes out, then the needle barley drew blood, the paper didnt burn completely and had to re-burn, then during the meditations my body was shaking so furiously i couldent concentrate and had to stop short. this marks the beginning of a very very bumpy rode......not to mention one of the spelling errors was Fathers name, i missed the "a" and wrote stan.....im the worst....i bet every demon is pissed at me, i can almost feel it

Hail Satan

No dont worry most of them can be very forgiveing if its your first time, they understand, first time i contacted Marbas and FurFur (So she likes to be called) they were completely forgiveing and understanding about the situation. And of course the father is always forgiveing and understanding.

===
Posted through Grouply
Create your own group!
www.grouply.com

Greetings Jeff,

I want to tell you that you are not alone when it comes to botched rituals! Over 21 years I have had my share of ritual bloopers! I once accidentally set my altar on fire while I was in a deep meditation! And I almost asphyxiated myself with sulfur fumes, during a ritual, as well! So you are not alone in this area! I will say that Father knows the intent and desires of your heart…And I believe that sometimes these things happen just so HE can see how your react in adverse situations. You will learn over time when it comes to ritual and meditation that preparation is the key! One thing I used when I had to draw small amounts of blood for ritual purposes was a spring-loaded needle that diabetics use for testing. They are very cheep and easy to use during a ritual! And they always produce a good flow of blood from the fingertips!

Great job in going through with the dedication ritual! Things will get better my friend!

Be well and invoke something wonderful!

marcus

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Jeff" <demonic_power@... wrote:

Hail Satan

<td val[/IMG]The main thing is you got through it. One small thing, never use alcohol to sterilize the needle, just pass it through the flame of the candle a couple of times and you'll be certain it's OK; maybe a little hot but OK![/B] Congratulations on your Dedication all the same and welcome to the family[/B] L!
[/B]
--- On Mon, 1/18/10, Jeff <demonic_power@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] oh no, why?
To: [email protected]
Date: Monday, January 18, 2010, 4:31 PM

Hail Satan
[/TD]

WElcome brother.

In my ritual I used a small box (since I didn't have an altar at the time) to burn my candles on. And being someone who has never burned paper I placed the folded paper over the candles. Which then started the to fall upon the box and the box having a nice waxy coating caught on fire. Needless to say i had to rush into the bathroom and with the box and put it out. The candles also melted wax all over the floor, I am still cleaning it to this day.

The best part was once it was all over and I finally noticed the wax on the floor, instead of getting upset (like I would have in the past) I laughed out loud and got my computer out to look up how to get wax out of carpets. :) I have noticed that with all things, Lord Lucifer has made me a lot more laid back and happy!!!!

Thank you, Father Lucifer!!!

Hail Satan

Hail Satan
Hails,

Also I can proudly say that I did dedicate rituel, everything I've done, I stood with a good feeling out of my bed in the morning, take a good clean shower, a beautiful burnt red candle, wrote a nice letter to father, but instead of writing my name in blood, I have 1 drop of blood on the letter, I burned the paper, and immediately said the prayer

"I proclaim Satan Lucifer as my one and only God. Ik beloof te erkennen en eren hem in alle dingen, zonder voorbehoud, verlangend in ruil, zijn veelvuldige bijstand in de succesvolle voltooiing van mijn inspanningen. I promise to recognize and honor him in all things, without reservation, desiring in return, his manifold assistance in the successful completion of my endeavors".

when I stood up and said lustily, "Hail Satan", and thanked him. Then I went down on my chair, I laughed with a smile on my mouth, then I put out the candle (not blowing).

Now my question to someone who did understand;

A drop of blood is a valid, or should it necessarily a sign of blood? ..

FATHER HAIL, HAIL BUER

<td val[/IMG]lol as funny as it if.. its all god. ea know your sincere. and as long as you had all you good intentions it will be all goodyou might wanna try it agian lil bit

--- On Mon, 1/18/10, Jeff <demonic_power@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] oh no, why?
Date: Monday, January 18, 2010, 4:31 PM

Hail Satan
[/TD]

It's self sabotage. We are literely programmed to fuck ourselves. When we release self sabotage virtually everything goes right. You may have hidden fear or mistrust in Satan. It's okay, this is deep and could stem from past lives. Just work through it and there won't be any hiccups. I used to accidently cut my hands allot and such, when I worked on my self esteem I stopped doing this automatically. youll notice more and more how there are less and less and eventually no accidents when you do the work.

Sent: Tue, 19 January, 2010 3:17:41 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: oh no, why?

I assume you DID dedicate your soul to Satan, meaning you took the ritual serious. Your dedication is valid. The ritual may have been sloppy but you DID dedicate your soul. The demons are not mad at you, im sure. Perhaps there was simply negative energy manifesting, creating a mess out of your ritual and meditation. Clean your aura. Your dedication worked, be proud and happy. Dont feel bad it didnt go perfect, i have heard of worse dedication rituals. Welcome my brother!

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "Jeff" <demonic_power@ ... wrote:

Hail Satan
See what's on at the movies in your area. Find out now.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back