Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Oh my are these muslims pissing me OFF

Avogrado

I'm honestly getting to the point where I can't control my anger, I feel the need to inflict PHYSICAL suffering onto these dirty sand mongering pedophiles.

Every time I see a picture of one of these innocent Gentiles killed by that kike-produced youtube video, my blood starts boiling and I just feel like directing my catharsis at the destruction of Islam. Any ideas on controlling my anger? anybody else experience the same?

construct your anger in a positive manner, there are many things you could do to help the advancement of Satanism... you could learn material arts...

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Avogrado" <nshayaun@... wrote:

I'm honestly getting to the point where I can't control my anger, I feel the need to inflict PHYSICAL suffering onto these dirty sand mongering pedophiles.

Every time I see a picture of one of these innocent Gentiles killed by that kike-produced youtube video, my blood starts boiling and I just feel like directing my catharsis at the destruction of Islam. Any ideas on controlling my anger? anybody else experience the same?

This actually ties into an idea I had over the past couple of days:
Back in May 2010 they (Muslims)  made death threats against the creators of South Park after they depicted the false prophet in a bear costume and called it Mohammed.After that on May 20th 2010 the annual "Everyone Draw Mohammed Day" was created.
The idea being that they couldn't possibly behead/kill everyone who drew Mohammed after that.It is not about drawing their prophet, nor about insulting their false religion, it was about free speech, a right that Father Satan gave us.First one loses the right to have complete free speech, then there's the risk of losing the right to believe in what you want to believe (Something thats already happened but is getting even worse)

One thing that i've noticed is that whenever their religion is insulted they say that that person is going to hell. I find this quite humorous actually. They are clearly morons.
So tbh I say lets bring back Everyone Draw Mohammed Day and have it in the next few weeks, Stand up for free speech and by extension the ability to believe what you want to believe. Our religion isn't respected by these fools, so why should we respect them by not drawing their false prophet when they clearly don't respect us?
Hail Father Satan!

To: [email protected]
Sent: Saturday, 15 September 2012, 6:17
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Oh my are these muslims pissing me OFF

Next time you do any meditation, you could channel some of that negative
energy into destruction of the mudslime religions and the kikes that
created it.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Avogrado" <nshayaun@... wrote:

I'm honestly getting to the point where I can't control my anger, I
feel the need to inflict PHYSICAL suffering onto these dirty sand
mongering pedophiles.

Every time I see a picture of one of these innocent Gentiles killed by
that kike-produced youtube video, my blood starts boiling and I just
feel like directing my catharsis at the destruction of Islam. Any ideas
on controlling my anger? anybody else experience the same?

The "drawing Mohammed" and such liberal nonsense is ineffective against Pisslam. I should not have to explain why. If you want to actually make a real impact do an exposing Mohammed for the next few weeks: http://exposingthelieofislam.wordpress.com/
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Sunday, September 16, 2012 7:58:09 AM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Oh my are these muslims pissing me OFF

Back in May 2010 they (Muslims)  made death threats against the creators of South Park after they depicted the false prophet in a bear costume and called it Mohammed.After that on May 20th 2010 the annual "Everyone Draw Mohammed Day" was created.
The idea being that they couldn't possibly behead/kill everyone who drew Mohammed after that.It is not about drawing their prophet, nor about insulting their false religion, it was about free speech, a right that Father Satan gave us.First one loses the right to have complete free speech, then there's the risk of losing the right to believe in what you want to believe (Something thats already happened but is getting even worse)

One thing that i've noticed is that whenever their religion is insulted they say that that person is going to hell. I find this quite humorous actually. They are clearly morons.
So tbh I say lets bring back Everyone Draw Mohammed Day and have it in the next few weeks, Stand up for free speech and by extension the ability to believe what you want to believe. Our religion isn't respected by these fools, so why should we respect them by not drawing their false prophet when they clearly don't respect us?
Hail Father Satan!

I respect and understand what you're saying Brother.
I'm going on a hunch that you're from/live in the USA though.I personally come from London, England. Things are different over here, We've got the European Union. Mass immigration happens alot.
Our own government estimates that there's 500,000-1 Million illegal immigrants in the United Kingdom at the moment, Now considering the United Kingdom is only fractionally smaller than the state of Wyoming thats quite worrying. Especially considering that all illegal immigrants have to do to get over to the United Kingdom is to jump onto the back of a truck that goes onto the ferrys that cross the channel, They can't do that with the USA, it's alot harder for them to do that.And they're hard to get rid of i'm afraid (For example 1 illegal immigrant was allowed to stay because he had a cat...). Now it's fair to say not all of these illegal immigrants are Islamic, but a large number are. Not to mention all of the Legal immigrants that come over each year aswell.
The problem is that Islam depicts itself as the "Religion of Peace" over here, Which is why things like "Draw Mohammed Day" are so effective, they get up in arms, start riots and protests all around Europe, Protest at Embassies (They're planning on doing the US embassy in London on Sunday and they did the US embassy in Denmark yesterday I believe).Yes what you suggested is beneficial, but only to those who's eyes can be opened by what we're saying.Telling people what to think is easy, We may be showing them the truth but to some people they may think we're telling them what we think.The EASIEST thing to do is SHOW them the truth, That Islam is not "the religion of peace" that all of it's followers preach so vigorously but that they are quite the opposite. Whenever people see on the news a crowd of angry muslims in their country protesting something (Usually with signs saying "Behead those who insult Islam" and "Death to the west") more people open their eyes to the truth. It's true, I know alot of people who only saw Islam for what it truely was (A religion of hate) after seeing these sorts of protests on the news.
It may sound like nonsence to you brother but these are hard times and we have to do whatever we can to expose that religion to the general populace for what it truely is. And if drawing their prophet (usually as a stickfigure so it takes like zero effort really) can get them to break from their fake "religion of peace" act that they do to infiltrate the west and start acting the way they truely are in their souls (hateful) then that is the best way to do it. It opens peoples eyes to the truth about Islam, making people come to a conclusion themselves is better than telling them what the conclusion is.
Why do I feel so strongly about this? We used to have free speech like in America, Now we have free speech UNLESS it insults or offends other people or their beliefs (In which case it's a criminal offence), Europe is on the frontline of their religious invasion. Once they've finished taking all of our rights away they'll look to do the same in the USA and elsewhere.
Hail Satan, Our Lord and Master!

It was just for fun.. to just be silly
On Sep 16, 2012 9:11 AM, "Don Danko" <mageson6666@... wrote:
  The "drawing Mohammed" and such liberal nonsense is ineffective against Pisslam. I should not have to explain why.   If you want to actually make a real impact do an exposing Mohammed for the next few weeks:  http://exposingthelieofislam.wordpress.com/
To: "[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

The idea being that they couldn't possibly behead/kill everyone who drew Mohammed after that. It is not about drawing their prophet, nor about insulting their false religion, it was about free speech, a right that Father Satan gave us.First one loses the right to have complete free speech, then there's the risk of losing the right to believe in what you want to believe (Something thats already happened but is getting even worse)

Hail Father Satan!

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

Attachments :
<ol>muhgay.jpg</ol>My version of south park bear of Muhammad, just a doodle 
On Sun, Sep 16, 2012 at 7:54 AM, enemyofjezzuz <denniswhicher@... wrote:

Next time you do any meditation, you could channel some of that negative
energy into destruction of the mudslime religions and the kikes that
created it.

I'm honestly getting to the point where I can't control my anger, I
feel the need to inflict PHYSICAL suffering onto these dirty sand
mongering pedophiles.

Every time I see a picture of one of these innocent Gentiles killed by
that kike-produced youtube video, my blood starts boiling and I just
feel like directing my catharsis at the destruction of Islam. Any ideas
on controlling my anger? anybody else experience the same?

--
overt enemy

We lose the liberties we do not defend.
Excellent point Rip.
Hail Satan

On Sep 16, 2012, at 9:29 AM, Rip_SFrancois <stuartrfrancis@... wrote:

I respect and understand what you're saying Brother.
I'm going on a hunch that you're from/live in the USA though.I personally come from London, England. Things are different over here, We've got the European Union. Mass immigration happens alot.
Our own government estimates that there's 500,000-1 Million illegal immigrants in the United Kingdom at the moment, Now considering the United Kingdom is only fractionally smaller than the state of Wyoming thats quite worrying. Especially considering that all illegal immigrants have to do to get over to the United Kingdom is to jump onto the back of a truck that goes onto the ferrys that cross the channel, They can't do that with the USA, it's alot harder for them to do that.And they're hard to get rid of i'm afraid (For example 1 illegal immigrant was allowed to stay because he had a cat...). Now it's fair to say not all of these illegal immigrants are Islamic, but a large number are. Not to mention all of the Legal immigrants that come over each year aswell.
The problem is that Islam depicts itself as the "Religion of Peace" over here, Which is why things like "Draw Mohammed Day" are so effective, they get up in arms, start riots and protests all around Europe, Protest at Embassies (They're planning on doing the US embassy in London on Sunday and they did the US embassy in Denmark yesterday I believe).Yes what you suggested is beneficial, but only to those who's eyes can be opened by what we're saying.Telling people what to think is easy, We may be showing them the truth but to some people they may think we're telling them what we think.The EASIEST thing to do is SHOW them the truth, That Islam is not "the religion of peace" that all of it's followers preach so vigorously but that they are quite the opposite. Whenever people see on the news a crowd of angry muslims in their country protesting something (Usually with signs saying "Behead those who insult Islam" and "Death to the west") more people open their eyes to the truth. It's true, I know alot of people who only saw Islam for what it truely was (A religion of hate) after seeing these sorts of protests on the news.
It may sound like nonsence to you brother but these are hard times and we have to do whatever we can to expose that religion to the general populace for what it truely is. And if drawing their prophet (usually as a stickfigure so it takes like zero effort really) can get them to break from their fake "religion of peace" act that they do to infiltrate the west and start acting the way they truely are in their souls (hateful) then that is the best way to do it. It opens peoples eyes to the truth about Islam, making people come to a conclusion themselves is better than telling them what the conclusion is.
Why do I feel so strongly about this? We used to have free speech like in America, Now we have free speech UNLESS it insults or offends other people or their beliefs (In which case it's a criminal offence), Europe is on the frontline of their religious invasion. Once they've finished taking all of our rights away they'll look to do the same in the USA and elsewhere.
Hail Satan, Our Lord and Master!

<td val[/IMG]we all know the kikes are behind this whole scenario.Im just hoping Satan will keep me alive long enough to see these maggots wiped off of the face of this earth,both the muslims and the jews.

--- On Sun, 9/16/12, Monica Mau <mohawkedmanson@... wrote:
Date: Sunday, September 16, 2012, 2:14 PM

It was just for fun.. to just be silly On Sep 16, 2012 9:11 AM, "Don Danko" <mageson6666@... wrote:
  The "drawing Mohammed" and such liberal nonsense is ineffective against Pisslam. I should not have to explain why.   If you want to actually make a real impact do an exposing Mohammed for the next few weeks:   http://exposingthelieofislam.wordpress.com/
To: "[[email protected]][email protected][/email]" <[[email protected]][email protected][/email]

Back in May 2010 they (Muslims)  made death threats against the creators of South Park after they depicted the false prophet in a bear costume and called it Mohammed. After that on May 20th 2010 the annual "Everyone Draw Mohammed Day" was created.
The idea being that they couldn't possibly behead/kill everyone who drew Mohammed after that. It is not about drawing their prophet, nor about insulting their false religion, it was about free speech, a right that Father Satan gave us. First one loses the right to have complete free speech, then there's the risk of losing the right to believe in what you want to believe (Something thats already happened but is getting even worse)

Hail Father Satan!

To: [[email protected]][email protected][/email]

[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]Always good fuel for a powerful destruction ritual.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Sent: Sat, Sep 15, 2012 5:17:19 AM

<td val[/IMG]   I'm honestly getting to the point where I can't control my anger, I feel the need to inflict PHYSICAL suffering onto these dirty sand mongering pedophiles.

[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back