Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Offerings

kat6661990

I was told that when summoning I would have to give something in return. Can anyone give me an example of a type of offering

You don't HAVE to, it's just to show the God/dess your love and gratitude, which I think is of extreme importance. 

HAIL SATAN!!!
Hail the Almighty Gods of Duat!!
Sami
On 6 Jun 2011, at 13:54, "kat6661990" <kaitjordan@... wrote:
  I was told that when summoning I would have to give something in return. Can anyone give me an example of a type of offering

a poem about them drawing public recognition or have their fav scent or color candle burning
-----Original Message-----
Date: Monday, June 06, 2011 9:55:34 am
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Offerings

Something in return would be like getting their preferred incense, giving that God positive notoriety by telling someone how wonderful that God is, or even just asking the God what you could do in return.
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kat6661990" <kaitjordan@... wrote:

Ok i was wondering about that too and about weather publicly dedicating a dance i coriographed to father be a good way of saying thank you? and if doing so could also be the something in return to a demon? Hail Father Satan

On Mon Jun 6th, 2011 9:00 AM PDT Exavier wrote:

Something in return would be like getting their preferred incense, giving that God positive notoriety by telling someone how wonderful that God is, or even just asking the God what you could do in return.
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kat6661990" <kaitjordan@... wrote:

Well said exavier

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Exavier" <dauntae96@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kat6661990" <kaitjordan@ wrote:

<td val[/IMG]I have jewelry. I'm not gonna lie I've worn it before. But none of it is fake all 24k gold and princess cut diamonds. When and how can I give it as an offering? Even with just a glass of alcohol? Can't I pour a glass of liquor and put it on my porch btw?
Thanks guys.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back