Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Offering

it does not have to be an item - you can agree on a task of some kind, for example, warfare against xtianity

If i remember correctly, usually the demons just request our spiritual energy...if you send energy to them, you get extra priority in times of need

On Sat, Oct 19, 2013 at 12:37 AM, <bri_pro@... wrote:
  On Joy of Satan it says that when you summon a demon then you must give something to them that both you and the demon agree on so I was wondering what is something I could give and how would I give it to them?<var></var>

CORRECTION - you can give them items if you want, but a big thing that they ask for a lot is some of our energy -they can give it to us when we need it, and we can give some of ours to them when they need it...

On Sun, Oct 20, 2013 at 5:52 PM, Anakin Skywalker <anakinskywalker629@... wrote:
it does not have to be an item - you can agree on a task of some kind, for example, warfare against xtianity

If i remember correctly, usually the demons just request our spiritual energy...if you send energy to them, you get extra priority in times of need

On Joy of Satan it says that when you summon a demon then you must give something to them that both you and the demon agree on so I was wondering what is something I could give and how would I give it to them?<var></var>

Thank you so much and I am happy that you explained it. This was very helpful and I can't wait to do it.

------------------------------
On Sun, Oct 20, 2013 8:53 PM EDT Anakin Skywalker wrote:

CORRECTION - you can give them items if you want, but a big thing that they
ask for a lot is some of our energy -they can give it to us when we need
it, and we can give some of ours to them when they need it...

On Sun, Oct 20, 2013 at 5:52 PM, Anakin Skywalker <
anakinskywalker629@... wrote:

it does not have to be an item - you can agree on a task of some kind, for
example, warfare against xtianity

If i remember correctly, usually the demons just request our spiritual
energy...if you send energy to them, you get extra priority in times of need

On Joy of Satan it says that when you summon a demon then you must give
something to them that both you and the demon agree on so I was wondering
what is something I could give and how would I give it to them?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back