Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Offensive Protection

[ilms]

I've seen and read several meditations on defending one's self from psychic harassment, but I don't see too many things on offensive protection. Offense is the best defense. One of the things I use to defend myself from the enemy is mechanisms I program into my aura that attack anyone who tries to tune into me for the purpose of attacking me.

Like I have a layer of energy I programmed around my aura that if any enemy of Satan tries to tune into, the programmed energy tunes into them and starts shredding their aura. Defensive protection is akin to prevention; prevention is the best cure, but offense is the best defense. Offensive protection becomes a deterrent, none can attack me without paying a price. Rather than just having protection that purely defends me, so they can attack without consequence if they remain undiscovered (never the case, but still).

Some of the more simply offensive protection I've used either deals with me gathering energy, and programming it to attack my enemies who attack me, OR directly programming to do said task. A basic strategy is having programming that overwhelms my enemies with Satanic fire. I'll do something like that, and add other attacks and program them to work in harmony, whether in unison or in sequence. I try not to have too much programming going on, because simplicity is best.

HAIL SATAN, DEATH HIS ENEMIES

How do you program this into your aura

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "[ilms]" <ilms871@... wrote:

I've seen and read several meditations on defending one's self from psychic harassment, but I don't see too many things on offensive protection. Offense is the best defense. One of the things I use to defend myself from the enemy is mechanisms I program into my aura that attack anyone who tries to tune into me for the purpose of attacking me.

Like I have a layer of energy I programmed around my aura that if any enemy of Satan tries to tune into, the programmed energy tunes into them and starts shredding their aura. Defensive protection is akin to prevention; prevention is the best cure, but offense is the best defense. Offensive protection becomes a deterrent, none can attack me without paying a price. Rather than just having protection that purely defends me, so they can attack without consequence if they remain undiscovered (never the case, but still).

Some of the more simply offensive protection I've used either deals with me gathering energy, and programming it to attack my enemies who attack me, OR directly programming to do said task. A basic strategy is having programming that overwhelms my enemies with Satanic fire. I'll do something like that, and add other attacks and program them to work in harmony, whether in unison or in sequence. I try not to have too much programming going on, because simplicity is best.

I like to directly control whats going on. manipulating energy to do all that. I do admit I have a hard time programming uggg gotta meditate more... void meditation woot. It kinda depends on you when it comes to programming and your experience too. Most ppl use visualizations to aid them. or you can just... do it... feel for it. ;)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Jeff" <mongo32@... wrote:

How do you program this into your aura

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "[ilms]" <ilms871@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "[ilms]" <ilms871@... wrote:

All Energy is programmable,So thats a brilliant use of it.
The more creative You are the less attacks they can do to You.
Be creative , there are no limits.

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL ENLIL!
HAIL ASTAROTH!
HAIL AZAZEL!
HAIL SET!
HAIL PAIMON!
HAIL ASMODEUS!
HAIL THE BES!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back