Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Off

yumais

How you know when father is upset on you? If, let's say you do things that you don't have to do (i mean spiritual) trying different weird rituals, and not doing the real JoS meditation father will get upset? If you do this because you are just curious and want to know everyone point of view and things you know... and then you will be comeback and make JoS meditation normal, everything will be fine? Is normal for begginers to be curious in others things?

yumais said:
How you know when father is upset on you? If, let's say you do things that you don't have to do (i mean spiritual) trying different weird rituals, and not doing the real JoS meditation father will get upset? If you do this because you are just curious and want to know everyone point of view and things you know... and then you will be comeback and make JoS meditation normal, everything will be fine? Is normal for begginers to be curious in others things?

Do not dabble with enemy magic(for example), it´s like mixing water and electricity. HPHC did write a long post about it:
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=2346&p=13684&hilit=dabbling#p13684

yumais said:

It's normal to be curious about different things, but some enemy rituals are plainly offensive to Satan. I don't mean stupid harmless things like Wiccan spells, but some summoning rituals which actually try to bind, control and curse Satan and the Demons and call upon the names of the christian "god" and enemy "angels", such as those in the Lesser Key of Solomon. These are basically the most disrespectful things you can do and the Demons can kick your ass because they hate it if somebody tries to control them.

Other than these things, there's nothing else you can do to offend Satan and the Gods.

But again, be careful of dangerous things. Some stuff invoke enemy beings like angels or other things which can cause you real harm. You seem to only focus on the things that offend Satan and not on the things that are dangerous for you. Why? As I answered before, there are things you can do which cause you physical and spiritual harm and just because Satan doesn't get offended doesn't mean you should do them.

yumais said:
If you do this because you are just curious and want to know everyone point of view and things you know... and then you will be comeback and make JoS meditation normal, everything will be fine?

You can get everyone's point of view by reading about it. There's lot of stuff to read. You don't have to practice offensive or dangerous things to get someone's point of view! That's just stupid.

And you seem to have the xian mentality here again. Satanism isn't about doing stupid things and then asking for forgiveness like xians do. It's about learning from your mistakes. The xian thing doesn't help you to learn from them as xians always do these things and keep asking for forgiveness. I mean, if you really know something is offensive or dangerous, why even do it in the first place?

Meditation ritual? You mean the dedication ritual? If you did that before, you shouldn't do it again, no matter what did towards Satan. It will last through all of your life and even in your next lives after you get reincarnated, it is permanent. Only one time, and it lasts forever. It can't be cancelled, even if you offend Satan.

yumais said:

Don't ever do anything spiritual you don't know the meaning of that is just dumb. It doesn't matter if Satan is offended or not by it that much here and shows it to you in some way. You can harm yourself with this. It also could kind of make it difficult for you to sense or contact the Gods if it's enemy stuff so you wouldn't know how they feel if this is the case. Some of the enemy stuff has curses to cut us off from the Gods.

I learned the hard way on this one time and had a really hard time disconnecting from the enemy attacks 24/7. I did a ritual I didn't know what it meant given to me by a Jew claiming to be gentile. This caused all sorts of problems in my life for years and possibly the life of my partner who I am connected to as well from what she said.

You may need to do stuff to disconnect from the enemy or fix it if you did anything. Just normal meditatations from the JOS may not fully fix it. In extreme cases see if one of the rtrs corresponds to the stuff you did and vibrate it into your soul and each chakra saying the affirmation like normal at the end.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back