Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Off Task-Anyone Take Berberine?

What I’m about to ask has absolutely nothing to do with spiritual Satanism whatsoever, but I posted in several Facebook groups and haven’t gotten answers. I’m taking Berberine, which is what’s known as natures ozempic. It’s an all natural pill that brings down your blood sugar levels, curbs your appetite, and after a few weeks to a few months, sometimes a few days, can cause weight loss. I’m getting the appetite suppression effects from it the past 2 weeks I been taking it, but the scale won’t move! I eat healthy. I workout Mon-Thursday. Is anyone on here familiar with Berberine?

Never heard of it, but your description sounds interesting. It's natural, right? And it's probably not suitable for everyone, with everything in nature, as people with specific physical problems could be negatively impacted by Berberine. There must be more research on this before we can give a definite answer, as the safety of our members is above all.

I've heard that berberine and citrus bergamot are both very good for reducing cholesterol, and build up of shit inside of the veins and arteries. And beet root also helps.

I've had some supplements for these, but I haven't taken them often enough to know a difference. I'm not overweight and I'm strong, but my problem has been high cholesterol.

Having a suppressed appetite does only so much. Maybe there is more to this than that. To receive the best possible advice from knowledgeable people you need to give more details.

1. What you eat and when you eat, exactly. One week of journaling should be enough.
2. Your height, weight, and body type.
3. Exercise journal, what you did and when, the same as with food.

Ok but so is sort of cannabis mmkay.
Don't think it's necessary either way.
I'll say it a different way. This is a plant chemical that has been studied for decades in hundreds of medical studies, compared to placebo or compared to various common drugs. It has been found to be extremely effective in cleaning all of the built up deposits off of the walls of the veins and arteries, reducing cholesterol, and improving the health of the whole circulatory system.

There are no psychoactive effects. And no negative side effects for most people, except if you have a problem of having very low blood pressure already because this can help lower blood pressure further.

Citrus bergamot is fruit that has very similar effects and works in a similar way. But works in a different enough way that these 2 compliment each other, and it is most effective having both. And most supplements for either of these contains both of them.

I'll say it a different way. This is a plant chemical that has been studied for decades in hundreds of medical studies, compared to placebo or compared to various common drugs. It has been found to be extremely effective in cleaning all of the built up deposits off of the walls of the veins and arteries, reducing cholesterol, and improving the health of the whole circulatory system.

There are no psychoactive effects. And no negative side effects for most people, except if you have a problem of having very low blood pressure already because this can help lower blood pressure further.

Citrus bergamot is fruit that has very similar effects and works in a similar way. But works in a different enough way that these 2 compliment each other, and it is most effective having both. And most supplements for either of these contains both of them.
Well ok you have a point.
My point though was how exercise goes first and before this and any other plants or pills.

It can perhaps be supplimental in some regard, but not relied on as a key to health thing. I overexaggerated here a bit, so you have some true speaking here, as usual.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back