Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Odd Happence

NicholasG

Well i was online surfing on my laptop when i felt something hit me in the neck. I grab it and look at it it was a red beetle i got freaked out a bit and threw it across the room. I went to to find it didn't throw it far and at a wide area in my room but it vanished. I looked everywhere couldn't find the beetle. Anyone have a idea to what it was? Also i live in Rhode Island we don't get big beetles and this was the size of a scarab.

<td val[/IMG]Any other details on it? I've always been curious about bugs and a little time on google will find pretty much any one you're looking for.

Hail Father Enki!!
Hail Lord Dagon!!
Hail Lord Andras!!

--- On Sat, 8/20/11, NicholasG <gamer34@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Odd Happence
To: [email protected]
Date: Saturday, August 20, 2011, 8:56 PM

Well i was online surfing on my laptop when i felt something hit me in the neck. I grab it and look at it it was a red beetle i got freaked out a bit and threw it across the room. I went to to find it didn't throw it far and at a wide area in my room but it vanished. I looked everywhere couldn't find the beetle. Anyone have a idea to what it was? Also i live in Rhode Island we don't get big beetles and this was the size of a scarab.
[/TD]

This is sure strange, very similar story,
My friend and I were in our office last winter, I was on my computer, she had just gotten off the phone, she screamed, because there was a scarab looking beetle on her desk, I through a Kleenex on it so I could put it out of the office, were it could go underground or fly away, not thinking it was cold out side and we had about a couple of feet of snow, my thought was to try and save it from her,  she was going to hit it with her phone book , which she did, with my hand almost on top of it, which that infurieted me, that she would react like that, to a defenseless creature, but there was no beetle anywhere in the room, we looked everywhere including the Kleenex, the phone book and the carpet, every where no beetle, my thoughts were, why an Egyptian beetle in WA State in the middle of winter?
We had never seen a beetle like that so we google it and it was a scarab from Egypt.
Elaine
On 8/20/2011 6:56 PM, NicholasG wrote:
<pre>Well i was online surfing on my laptop when i felt something hit me in the neck. I grab it and look at it it was a red beetle i got freaked out a bit and threw it across the room. I went to to find it didn't throw it far and at a wide area in my room but it vanished. I looked everywhere couldn't find the beetle. Anyone have a idea to what it was? Also i live in Rhode Island we don't get big beetles and this was the size of a scarab. ------------------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Links <* To visit your group on the web, go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSatan666/ <* Your email settings: Individual Email | Traditional <* To change settings online go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSatan666/join (Yahoo! ID required) <* To change settings via email: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] <* To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] <* Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ </pre>

I just read both of these posts and then I thought about it. I looked up what a scarab looks like exactly and right when I did I remembered something that happened when I was a little kid. I was swinging outside when all of a sudden I felt something on my foot (was barefoot). I looked down and saw this massive beetle like bug on my foot and since I was like only five, I totally flipped and booked it to my mom and told her about it. She obviously thought I was just making it up and when I went back to look for it, nothing was there. Funny how I forgot something like that. Now I am interested in what it means if so many of us are having a similar experience.

To: [email protected]
Sent: Monday, August 22, 2011 12:11 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Odd Happening - My story

This is sure strange, very similar story,
My friend and I were in our office last winter, I was on my computer, she had just gotten off the phone, she screamed, because there was a scarab looking beetle on her desk, I through a Kleenex on it so I could put it out of the office, were it could go underground or fly away, not thinking it was cold out side and we had about a couple of feet of snow, my thought was to try and save it from her,  she was going to hit it with her phone book , which she did, with my hand almost on top of it, which that infurieted me, that she would react like that, to a defenseless creature, but there was no beetle anywhere in the room, we looked everywhere including the Kleenex, the phone book and the carpet, every where no beetle, my thoughts were, why an Egyptian beetle in WA State in the middle of winter?
We had never seen a beetle like that so we google it and it was a scarab from Egypt.
Elaine
On 8/20/2011 6:56 PM, NicholasG wrote:
<pre>Well i was online surfing on my laptop when i felt something hit me in the neck. I grab it and look at it it was a red beetle i got freaked out a bit and threw it across the room. I went to to find it didn't throw it far and at a wide area in my room but it vanished. I looked everywhere couldn't find the beetle. Anyone have a idea to what it was? Also i live in Rhode Island we don't get big beetles and this was the size of a scarab. ------------------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Links <* To visit your group on the web, go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSatan666/ <* Your email settings: Individual Email | Traditional <* To change settings online go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSatan666/join (Yahoo! ID required) <* To change settings via email: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] <* To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] <* Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ </pre>

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back