Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

October...

Sven

is the month of my birth and it seems to be a bad month for me, as least this year. This actually may be the most depressing month of the year. Anyway, what are the best astrology books to read? I've been wanting to learn astrology for a while.

I hear ya! this year is not pretty for me either, and as far as depression goes, i don't know what is worse living in frustration or looking forward to a future filled with more frustration.

If your really into astrology, the sky is the limit (no pun intended). As a beginner i highly recommend you get a firm foundation. Amazon has some pretty good choices so does the internet. When you become more proficient you can specialize the topics you like the most. There are entire books dedicated to planets, solar systems, matter and antimatter, black holes, red giants, dwarfs, time and space relativity. hope this helps ,if you like i can give you a list of my favorite books.

Hail Lord Enki!
Atlantic

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Sven" <belthazorthemighty@... wrote:

is the month of my birth and it seems to be a bad month for me, as least this year. This actually may be the most depressing month of the year. Anyway, what are the best astrology books to read? I've been wanting to learn astrology for a while.

It hasn’t been a good year for me, either. It all started last November. First I undergo some strange depression that I hadn’t experienced before, so I went to the Doctor and ran some tests and ended up on an anti-depressant. Then later in November, my buttmunch of a Director of Nursing at work fired me for some made-up garbage. I did win unemployment, though, because she could present no evidence of what she alleged. I’ve been on unemployment since, unable to find a job. And then I’ve had family pass away, and then in March I lost a long-term Hypnotherapy Client because she could no longer afford the service because of the economy and cutbacks at her workplace. Then, just a few weeks ago, I was in a major car accident, and had to fight with the insurance company because they said the car was listed as a wrong year and so they weren’t going to cover it. I won with them, though, because the VIN on the car matched the VIN on the policy. I’m waiting on the check to come in now.   It’s been a heck of a year, and I honestly can’t attribute it to anything logically.   MelekTaus32

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back