Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

October - ALL RTRs IN PDF FORM AND MP3! Download here!

Light Yagami

Attachments :
<ol>Reverse Torah Rituals for 2016-2017.rtf</ol><ol>INVOCATION_TO_SATAN.pdf</ol><ol>2016 A 12 October and anytime thereafter.zip</ol>The files are in .zip form.You download the file(s). Then right click. Choose "extract here" and a new folder will be created, with the name of the .rar file, and it will contain the pdf and the mp3.
I'm sending more messages (with similar title) to include the RTRs for each month.

I just want to say, I laughed very hard when I saw that the links that High Priestess Maxine had posted do not exist anymore... x"D ("we couldn't find the page you requested")
<b [/IMG]Just HOW DESPERATE could the jews get???[/B]
<b [/IMG]Side note: Just to show you how IMPORTANT the 72 names of gawd ritual is...[/B]Yesterday, after HP Maxine posted the schedule, I started downloading all pdf and mp3 and... when I clicked on the mp3 of 72 names of gawd, the page was loading... and loading... and loading. Thankfully I didn't have to refresh it. It just kept loading... I thought, what should I do? I will just let it load.... And after an HOUR (I counted, LITERALLY AN HOUR!!!) the page loaded!!!! I thought WHAT THE FUCK??! Then I tried to save it.. my Internet browser was freezing! HAHAHAHAHA!!!! OH GOD, I AM SO GONNA FUCK THEM UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WE WILL ALL FUCK THEM UP!!!!!!!!!The war is all out now! Do not hold back!!!
[/IMG]We need to fight for our survival. DO NOT hold back!![/B] The RTR lasts 10 minutes, 20 minutes MAX! Do as many as you can!)

I have all the RTR's downloaded myself, mp3's included. 

If you are missing any, I'll be able to send them. Though I don't know how to make them into a rar file... 

All of them are organized in their respective maps according to the dates we need to be doing them. 

Even if the jews block all the pages and try to remove all information, there are many of us who have it all saved, printed and even written down. The truth cannot be stopped and no longer can it be censored. 

The name of their filthy g-d it out, their program of lies and deceit revealed and their curses known to us in detail thanks to the hard work of our HP/S's. 

The things they so desperately tried to protect and keep hidden are out in the open. Their curses are being reversed. 

Let's destroy them once and for all! 

HAIL SATAN!

Dear Comrade, Is there any chance you can send me the PDF file and MP3 audio for the most recent RTR - Reversing the curse upon the goat. Thank you in advanceHail Satan forever! 

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Thursday, October 20, 2016, 06:56, voiceofenki@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:
  I have all the RTR's downloaded myself, mp3's included. 

If you are missing any, I'll be able to send them. Though I don't know how to make them into a rar file... 

All of them are organized in their respective maps according to the dates we need to be doing them. 

Even if the jews block all the pages and try to remove all information, there are many of us who have it all saved, printed and even written down. The truth cannot be stopped and no longer can it be censored. 

The name of their filthy g-d it out, their program of lies and deceit revealed and their curses known to us in detail thanks to the hard work of our HP/S's. 

The things they so desperately tried to protect and keep hidden are out in the open. Their curses are being reversed. 

Let's destroy them once and for all! 

HAIL SATAN!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back