Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

October 31

Princess Kumori

This is my dedication date. My birthday is October 30, so I feel it's pretty important that I do it this year. I'm going to be 20 years old, and I really want to make this day special.

I have a question though, my family knows I'm a spiritual Satanist, and by far they know I'm really dedicated as it is, and I randomly got on to the subject of carving Jack-o-lanturns for decoration this year, and my father in law said "I really wasn't wanting to do that this year, I thought that we would get out our candles, draw a large pentagram on the front lawn, and really do a ritual. I want to see how one works anyways." He sounded so damn sincere, and I wasn't sure if he was twisting my buttons or if he really meant it.

Do you think he means it, or should I go to a secluded area for Halloween?

P.S I'm doing my dedication regardless, because it's going to happen either way. It has to happen.

P.P.S, what kinds of things are you doing for Halloween this year?

do [/IMG]</var>
  http://www.replyforall.co[/IMG http://replyforall.co[/IMG
To: [email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, September 21, 2011 12:56 PM
Subject: [HellsArmy666] October 31

This is my dedication date. My birthday is October 30, so I feel it's pretty important that I do it this year. I'm going to be 20 years old, and I really want to make this day special.

I have a question though, my family knows I'm a spiritual Satanist, and by far they know I'm really dedicated as it is, and I randomly got on to the subject of carving Jack-o-lanturns for decoration this year, and my father in law said "I really wasn't wanting to do that this year, I thought that we would get out our candles, draw a large pentagram on the front lawn, and really do a ritual. I want to see how one works anyways." He sounded so damn sincere, and I wasn't sure if he was twisting my buttons or if he really meant it.

P.S I'm doing my dedication regardless, because it's going to happen either way. It has to happen.

Con[/IMG]</var> on how she celebrates.   "Personally, I celebrate Samhain by trick or treating, decorating, "tapping into my Gothic side", taking the opportunity to stock up on black candles, eating candy, dressing up, a ritual of thanksgiving, etc.

I don't think that in this day and age it will be easy to start a big bon fire, pass a lit torch to each neighbor to take home and light a fire there and pick all the crops. I think maybe 'modernizing' the traditions to celebrate the end of summer, the start of winter. Instead of harvesting all your crops, you could prepare for the winter in other more 'modern' ways. Give Satan a thanksgiving ritual for the good things you went through in the summer, maybe make new goals for yourself according to the change of signs in the sky, change your meditations to harvest in other more spiritual ways. Have a big dinner, too."   From: Princess Kumori <kumori_hotchick@...
Sent: Wednesday, September 21, 2011 1:56 PM

if i were you id go to a secluded area.outsiders are to stubborn and could get the wrong idea, when you cut your finger.also just so you know its best to keep that your a spiritual satanist hidden.hope all goes well good luck. HAIL SATAN!

Sent: Wednesday, September 21, 2011 10:56 AM

I dont think your dedication ritual should be some kind of spectators event. The dedication is very serious and personal, just between you and satan. It shouldnt be made into some sort of joke (i do think he is twisting ur buttons btw). But if he rly wants to know about satanic rituals that badly you could just tell him yourself or at least have him read on the jos site. Anyways happy birthday! I hope ur halloween/birthday/dedication date is a good one!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Princess Kumori" <kumori_hotchick@... wrote:

yea. fuck all the spectatorship. go find yourself a nice quiet place in the woods. I would personally recommend going into a light trance before the ritual, as you only get to do this ritual once, and the energies... well haha.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Matt" <shinobi9help@... wrote:

I dont think your dedication ritual should be some kind of spectators event. The dedication is very serious and personal, just between you and satan. It shouldnt be made into some sort of joke (i do think he is twisting ur buttons btw). But if he rly wants to know about satanic rituals that badly you could just tell him yourself or at least have him read on the jos site. Anyways happy birthday! I hope ur halloween/birthday/dedication date is a good one!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Princess Kumori" <kumori_hotchick@ wrote:

<td val[/IMG]I understand that, I don't want it to be an event where people could come up and possibly egg my house or something stupid. I'm doing my dedication none the less, alone, in some kind of privacy, I'm not sure where I could go, except, I want to go to the run down Satanic Church in my town, however, it's locked up pretty tight and if caught trespassing, then it's Jail time, and I've never been, but I don't wanna go...

I'm going to figure out something. It has to happen, I have this recurring feeling that something big is going to happen this year, and I want to be fully prepared for it.

and thanks, I hope so too!

Hail Shax!
Hail Enki!
Hail all protective demons!

--- On Fri, 9/23/11, Matt <shinobi9help@... wrote:
Subject: [HellsArmy666] Re: October 31
Date: Friday, September 23, 2011, 4:40 PM

--- [/IMG][email protected], "Princess Kumori" <kumori_hotchick@... wrote:

[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back