Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Occultist in Jakarta; Indonesia

anarlogy

Hello brother and sisters. Hail Satan! My name is Julain. I've been dedicating my soul for Father since last year. Is there any of you who lives in Jakarta? Let's group together to empower our movement in Jakarta. Together, we'll get stronger against our enemy.

Please be careful. Don't meet people offline from these groups. You don't know what their true intentions are and they could lie to you. There are a lot of infiltrators and people of the enemy that watch these groups.
Do power meditation everyday and spiritual warfare. It's possible to be productive and evolve without the need of other people or a coven. 
Hail Satan!

On Sunday, January 11, 2015 10:29 PM, "anarlogy@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Hello brother and sisters. Hail Satan! My name is Julain. I've been dedicating my soul for Father since last year. Is there any of you who lives in Jakarta? Let's group together to empower our movement in Jakarta. Together, we'll get stronger against our enemy.

sorry sweet heart but this isn't how we do things remember the enemy is in these chat rooms. so BE CAREFUL some people on here are trolls and nothing more.
On Mon, Jan 12, 2015 at 1:28 AM, anarlogy@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

I'm not infiltrating nothing .. I am trying to find the truth please help

Sent from my MetroPCS 4G Wireless Phone

-------- Original message --------From: "Magus Immortalis magus.immortalis@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] Date:01/12/2015 5:48 PM (GMT-05:00) To: [email protected] Cc: Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Occultist in Jakarta; Indonesia
  Please be careful. Don't meet people offline from these groups. You don't know what their true intentions are and they could lie to you. There are a lot of infiltrators and people of the enemy that watch these groups.
Do power meditation everyday and spiritual warfare. It's possible to be productive and evolve without the need of other people or a coven. 
Hail Satan!

On Sunday, January 11, 2015 10:29 PM, "anarlogy@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Read and study Joy of Satan   

On Monday, January 12, 2015 3:45 PM, "brianhaley54 brianhaley54@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I'm not infiltrating nothing .. I am trying to find the truth please help

Sent from my MetroPCS 4G Wireless Phone

-------- Original message --------From: "Magus Immortalis magus.immortalis@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] Date:01/12/2015 5:48 PM (GMT-05:00) To: [email protected] Cc: Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Occultist in Jakarta; Indonesia
Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back