Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Obamacare an the CHIP

westleyply

I was just reading around and i happen to ppick up on a couple articles that proposed that by March 20something, everybody will have to get a CHip in last the 36 months. Those implantible chips inside your body. I just wanna know you guys and gals thoughts about this. This stuff is interesting me very much. Also, most of all these articlles gives videos showing where this statment is made in the jew healthcare bil. SOmeboy stated that the bill has changed as wel, but i carried on looking into other articles and found out the old healthcare bill has changed, and the new one we have now has the same amount of information regarding this besides the fact it rewords the entire thing. it basically takes out a couple of words, making it vague.

Im glad i caught this, i didnt want to waste my night for nothing, so what are you guys and gals views?

Well if we get chiped in 36 months we then get chipped. The Christians though are going to Freak Out just watch them they are going to start acting all scared and super paranoid like always.

I am NOT geting CHIPed. I am NOT Borg.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "westleyply" wrote:

I was just reading around and i happen to ppick up on a couple articles that proposed that by March 20something, everybody will have to get a CHip in last the 36 months. Those implantible chips inside your body. I just wanna know you guys and gals thoughts about this. This stuff is interesting me very much. Also, most of all these articlles gives videos showing where this statment is made in the jew healthcare bil. SOmeboy stated that the bill has changed as wel, but i carried on looking into other articles and found out the old healthcare bill has changed, and the new one we have now has the same amount of information regarding this besides the fact it rewords the entire thing. it basically takes out a couple of words, making it vague.

Im glad i caught this, i didnt want to waste my night for nothing, so what are you guys and gals views?

I condemn the obama health care in the name of SATAN .i will never get chipped .hail beelzebub

------------------------------
On Mon, Feb 4, 2013 8:42 AM PST keeperofstone wrote:

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "westleyply" wrote:

This is so confusing. Isn't it the xians that don't want to get chipped? Lol. I know its all extremely mixed up. Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!From: Claudius Lawal <claudiuslawal@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2013 10:39:41 -0800 (PST)To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Obamacare an the CHIP

I condemn the obama health care in the name of SATAN .i will never get chipped .hail beelzebub

Hail Satan

Does anyone want an enemy tracking device implanted into their body??? I think Not.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], royalblueflame666@... wrote:

This is so confusing. Isn't it the xians that don't want to get chipped? Lol. I know its all extremely mixed up.
Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!

-----Original Message-----
Sender: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2013 10:39:41
To:
Reply-To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Obamacare an the CHIP

Hail Satan

Even if it became Mandated by Law, I would remove it myself. No jewish government, Including the USA, is going to Own me. No, I will NOT Obey, they can kiss my ass, but not literally though, I don't want any jew lips on it. I'm too good for that.

Hail Father Satan!!
Forever in the Service of Satan.
From The Al Jilwah Chapter III:
"I lead to the straight path without a revealed book; I direct aright my beloved and chosen ones by unseen means." - Satan

To: [email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, February 6, 2013 8:02 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Obamacare an the CHIP

Does anyone want an enemy tracking device implanted into their body??? I think Not.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], royalblueflame666@... wrote:

This is so confusing. Isn't it the xians that don't want to get chipped? Lol. I know its all extremely mixed up.

To:

Hail Satan

Like the user above stated, if we get chipped we get chipped.If the law says so we do it. I'm not gonna stop being who I am because I get chipped. Don't be naive we all know the NWO plan so there's no avoiding it.

On Wed, Feb 6, 2013 at 3:21 PM, Micama Gmicalzoma <agentofsatanswill666@... wrote:
  Even if it became Mandated by Law, I would remove it myself. No jewish government, Including the USA, is going to Own me. No, I will NOT Obey, they can kiss my ass, but not literally though, I don't want any jew lips on it. I'm too good for that.

Hail Father Satan!!
"I lead to the straight path without a revealed book; I direct aright my beloved and chosen ones by unseen means." - Satan

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

Hail Satan

To:

Hail Satan

As I said... It was confusing... But.. How do we say no to something that will be used to buy food, water, electricity.. Clothes... Etc....?Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!From: "keeperofstone" <brucekuersteiner@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Wed, 06 Feb 2013 13:02:22 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Obamacare an the CHIP

Hail Satan

To:

Hail Satan

Really.... Where does your being begin and end?

Suppose they determine you must go to an Xain church everyday and particapte in their rituals; will you do it ?

Suppose they mandate you wear a cruxifix; will you wear it?

Suppose your legs are too long or short and they mandate that they be standard and remove them; will you allow it?

Suppose they determine your Brain isn't working properly; will you let them tinker with it?

This country (USA) was founded by Law Breakers and New Law Makers. Every mandated law is not for a free people and Satanists are free beings. You have the universal right to determine your being; it's called free will.

Hope I am talking past the wall.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Igor Bedzor wrote:

Like the user above stated, if we get chipped we get chipped.
If the law says so we do it. I'm not gonna stop being who I am because I
get chipped. Don't be naive we all know the NWO plan so there's no avoiding
it.

On Wed, Feb 6, 2013 at 3:21 PM, Micama Gmicalzoma <
agentofsatanswill666@... wrote:

Even if it became Mandated by Law, I would remove it myself. No jewish
government, Including the USA, is going to Own me. No, I will NOT Obey,
they can kiss my ass, but not literally though, I don't want any jew lips
on it. I'm too good for that.

Hail Father Satan!!
*Forever in the Service of Satan.
*From The Al Jilwah Chapter III:*
"I lead to the straight path without a revealed book; I direct aright my
beloved and chosen ones by unseen means." - Satan

*To:* [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
*Sent:* Wednesday, February 6, 2013 8:02 AM
*Subject:* [JoyofSatan666] Re: Obamacare an the CHIP

Does anyone want an enemy tracking device implanted into their body??? I
think Not.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], royalblueflame666@ wrote:

This is so confusing. Isn't it the xians that don't want to get chipped?
Lol. I know its all extremely mixed up.

To:

I condemn the obama health care in the name of SATAN .i will never get
chipped .hail beelzebub

Hail Satan

I was just reading around and i happen to ppick up on a couple
articles that proposed that by March 20something, everybody will have to
get a CHip in last the 36 months. Those implantible chips inside your body.
I just wanna know you guys and gals thoughts about this. This stuff is
interesting me very much. Also, most of all these articlles gives videos
showing where this statment is made in the jew healthcare bil. SOmeboy
stated that the bill has changed as wel, but i carried on looking into
other articles and found out the old healthcare bill has changed, and the
new one we have now has the same amount of information regarding this
besides the fact it rewords the entire thing. it basically takes out a
couple of words, making it vague.

Im glad i caught this, i didnt want to waste my night for nothing, so
what are you guys and gals views?

Let me get this straight.... When the jews who run the government Demand that you have a microchip implanted under your skin.... You will reply: "Oh YES alas, MY JEWISH MASTERS, you are deciding how me the Lowly Goyim should be controlled!!" I mean, after all the Jews know best!!!!! Are you Fucking Kidding me?!?!?!?  So they can track your very move through GPS, so precisely that they can tell of you are pouring a cup of coffee, taking a shower, having sex or sitting on the left or right side of your couch. It doesn't stop there you know. If you have a Trade Skill, or Talent with your hands (Blue Collar Skill) you will then be seen not only as Property, but Merchandise (that can be bought and sold to achieve the highest level of Productivity), a Product of the System that must Eat what foods are suggested, be healthy according to Their standard, and give up ALL Personal Freedoms. Can you have a beer on the weekend? Can you  eat Grilled Food? NO. Why is that? Because it will slow you down on the job come Monday and cause you to be a little less efficient. In the business model of Time Vs. Product Produced (how things get weighed) your freedom will cause the jews to make Less Money, So you LOSE you personal freedom.

What information can be retrieved from those chips? GPS Coordinates, your entire Medical, Civil and Monetary net worth. In addition those chips should be able to transmit the status of the environment in which they inhabit. For instance they will advertise.... "If you are in need of medical assistance (having a heart attack) we can get to you a lot quicker". Kind of like that Life Alert for the elderly. What this means is that they will be able to pull up your Vitals on a computer from across the world if they see fit, and know your exact Heart Rate, Blood Pressure, Breathing and Flow of Bio-Electricity. They will know if you are cleaning your Aura.

You will then be a SLAVE to the jewish matrix until your Unavoidable Death. You said: "Don't be naive we all know the NWO plan so there's no avoiding it". Quite the Contrary! There are more people like me, or at least I hope so, who when the time comes will stand up to Tyranny and Fight Back, even if that means being killed by the government. Do you think I am kidding? You don't know how far I am willing to go.

I Demand My Freedom! I am not asking for it, nor will I ever seek the Approval of any JEW!! Their Tyranny over Us- Satan's Creation, has ended.

Hail Father Satan!!

Sent: Wednesday, February 6, 2013 1:03 PM

Like the user above stated, if we get chipped we get chipped.If the law says so we do it. I'm not gonna stop being who I am because I get chipped. Don't be naive we all know the NWO plan so there's no avoiding it.

On Wed, Feb 6, 2013 at 3:21 PM, Micama Gmicalzoma <agentofsatanswill666@... wrote:

Hail Father Satan!!

Hail Satan

To:

Hail Satan

From reports those chips have a kill switch in them. In case the Goy get uppity at their Jew masters. The interesting thing will be how such a mass event the Jews need to get this rolling would actually play out. This is why its important we maintain spiritual warfare and legal education of the public. The more people who know the harder it makes for the Jew World Order to play its games. Along with the pulling up the rug spiritually of the paradigm that hold this Jewtrix up. The more their spell weakens the more people can awake.  The Jew World Order knows it has to come more public and sooner or later to make its major move on the populace to win. And given its going to shit. They might just pull this move sooner before that critical point of where there is no return and the tide is against them. This is when we will probably witness more then one Israeli boomstick going off in the ME as the start of the third Jew War in that region. They need to create a backdrop for their messiah to show up. Some reports have a manifestation event window occuring every six hundred years. Such event would be around this time. This event will play itself out to its conclusion. But it won't end the way the JWO wanted.       
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Friday, February 8, 2013 9:42:36 AM
  Let me get this straight.... When the jews who run the government Demand that you have a microchip implanted under your skin.... You will reply: "Oh YES alas, MY JEWISH MASTERS, you are deciding how me the Lowly Goyim should be controlled!!" I mean, after all the Jews know best!!!!! Are you Fucking Kidding me?!?!?!?  So they can track your very move through GPS, so precisely that they can tell of you are pouring a cup of coffee, taking a shower, having sex or sitting on the left or right side of your couch. It doesn't stop there you know. If you have a Trade Skill, or Talent with your hands (Blue Collar Skill) you will then be seen not only as Property, but Merchandise (that can be bought and sold to achieve the highest level of Productivity), a Product of the System that must Eat what foods are suggested, be healthy according to Their standard, and give up ALL Personal Freedoms. Can you have a beer on the weekend? Can you  eat Grilled Food? NO. Why is that? Because it will slow you down on the job come Monday and cause you to be a little less efficient. In the business model of Time Vs. Product Produced (how things get weighed) your freedom will cause the jews to make Less Money, So you LOSE you personal freedom. What information can be retrieved from those chips? GPS Coordinates, your entire Medical, Civil and Monetary net worth. In addition those chips should be able to transmit the status of the environment in which they inhabit. For instance they will advertise.... "If you are in need of medical assistance (having a heart attack) we can get to you a lot quicker". Kind of like that Life Alert for the elderly. What this means is that they will be able to pull up your Vitals on a computer from across the world if they see fit, and know your exact Heart Rate, Blood Pressure, Breathing and Flow of Bio-Electricity. They will know if you are cleaning your Aura. You will then be a SLAVE to the jewish matrix until your Unavoidable Death. You said: "Don't be naive we all know the NWO plan so there's no avoiding it". Quite the Contrary! There are more people like me, or at least I hope so, who when the time comes will stand up to Tyranny and Fight Back, even if that means being killed by the government. Do you think I am kidding? You don't know how far I am willing to go. I Demand My Freedom! I am not asking for it, nor will I ever seek the Approval of any JEW!! Their Tyranny over Us- Satan's Creation, has ended.
 Hail Father Satan!!
From The Al Jilwah Chapter III:"I lead to the straight path without a revealed book; I direct aright my beloved and chosen ones by unseen means." - Satan

Hail Father Satan!!
From The Al Jilwah Chapter III:"I lead to the straight path without a revealed book; I direct aright my beloved and chosen ones by unseen means." - Satan

Does anyone want an enemy tracking device implanted into their body??? I think Not. Hail Satan --- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, royalblueflame666@... wrote: This is so confusing. Isn't it the xians that don't want to get chipped? Lol. I know its all extremely mixed up. Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you! -----Original Message----- From: Claudius Lawal Sender: mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2013 10:39:41 To: Reply-To: mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Obamacare an the CHIP I condemn the obama health care in the name of SATAN .i will never get chipped .hail beelzebub ------------------------------ On Mon, Feb 4, 2013 8:42 AM PST keeperofstone wrote: I am NOT geting CHIPed. I am NOT Borg. Hail Satan --- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "westleyply" wrote: I was just reading around and i happen to ppick up on a couple articles that proposed that by March 20something, everybody will have to get a CHip in last the 36 months. Those implantible chips inside your body. I just wanna know you guys and gals thoughts about this. This stuff is interesting me very much. Also, most of all these articlles gives videos showing where this statment is made in the jew healthcare bil. SOmeboy stated that the bill has changed as wel, but i carried on looking into other articles and found out the old healthcare bill has changed, and the new one we have now has the same amount of information regarding this besides the fact it rewords the entire thing. it basically takes out a couple of words, making it vague. Im glad i caught this, i didnt want to waste my night for nothing, so what are you guys and gals views?

HEAR! HEAR!

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Micama Gmicalzoma wrote:

Let me get this straight.... When the jews who run the government Demand that you have a microchip implanted under your skin.... You will reply: "Oh YES alas, MY JEWISH MASTERS, you are deciding how me the Lowly Goyim should be controlled!!" I mean, after all the Jews know best!!!!! Are you Fucking Kidding me?!?!?!?  So they can track your very move through GPS, so precisely that they can tell of you are pouring a cup of coffee, taking a shower, having sex or sitting on the left or right side of your couch. It doesn't stop there you know. If you have a Trade Skill, or Talent with your hands (Blue Collar Skill) you will then be seen not only as Property, but Merchandise (that can be bought and sold to achieve the highest level of Productivity), a Product of the System that must Eat what foods are suggested, be healthy according to Their standard, and give up ALL Personal Freedoms. Can you have a beer on the weekend? Can you  eat Grilled Food? NO. Why is
that? Because it will slow you down on the job come Monday and cause you to be a little less efficient. In the business model of Time Vs. Product Produced (how things get weighed) your freedom will cause the jews to make Less Money, So you LOSE you personal freedom.

What information can be retrieved from those chips? GPS Coordinates, your entire Medical, Civil and Monetary net worth. In addition those chips should be able to transmit the status of the environment in which they inhabit. For instance they will advertise.... "If you are in need of medical assistance (having a heart attack) we can get to you a lot quicker". Kind of like that Life Alert for the elderly. What this means is that they will be able to pull up your Vitals on a computer from across the world if they see fit, and know your exact Heart Rate, Blood Pressure, Breathing and Flow of Bio-Electricity. They will know if you are cleaning your Aura.

You will then be a SLAVE to the jewish matrix until your Unavoidable Death. You said: "Don't be naive we all know the NWO plan so there's no avoiding it". Quite the Contrary! There are more people like me, or at least I hope so, who when the time comes will stand up to Tyranny and Fight Back, even if that means being killed by the government. Do you think I am kidding? You don't know how far I am willing to go.

I Demand My Freedom! I am not asking for it, nor will I ever seek the Approval of any JEW!! Their Tyranny over Us- Satan's Creation, has ended.

Hail Father Satan!!

If the law says so we do it. I'm not gonna stop being who I am because I get chipped. Don't be naive we all know the NWO plan so there's no avoiding it.

On Wed, Feb 6, 2013 at 3:21 PM, Micama Gmicalzoma wrote:

Hail Father Satan!!

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], royalblueflame666@ wrote:

To:

Hail Satan

I would not get a chip inside of me. Anyone who has that "if it happens it happens" attitude is pathetic. Satanist are not cattle to be branded like the kikes want. If it gets to the point where we can't buy anything... that crap is in the bible, if it really happens my mind will be so confused. But for all you Satanist he has got our backs! Even if you must have it to buy food I am certain there will be other means of getting what we need. Many people WILL not be having that crap put inside them and they will ban together. Live free or die would be a good motto for that scenario.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "keeperofstone" wrote:

Suppose they determine you must go to an Xain church everyday and particapte in their rituals; will you do it ?

Suppose your legs are too long or short and they mandate that they be standard and remove them; will you allow it?

Suppose they determine your Brain isn't working properly; will you let them tinker with it?

This country (USA) was founded by Law Breakers and New Law Makers. Every mandated law is not for a free people and Satanists are free beings. You have the universal right to determine your being; it's called free will.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Igor Bedzor wrote:

it.

agentofsatanswill666@ wrote:

Hail Father Satan!!

think Not.

Hail Satan

To:

chipped .hail beelzebub

Hail Satan

Can you send us some links? I am asking because people make up bullshit all the time to implant fear and see a peoples reaction. For the kikes it is like a game. Sense they control pretty much everything they decide what the public see's. Based on society's response, which they keep close eye on as well. Based on their response helps them determine how to make their next move. Plz send links and not just your work. Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "keeperofstone" wrote:

Hail Satan

it.

agentofsatanswill666@ wrote:

Hail Father Satan!!

think Not.

Hail Satan

To:

chipped .hail beelzebub

Hail Satan

Wow, now that you say it like that... IM WITH YOU!!
I will not be chipped, I'm not hardware. If I ever get forced to it, ill dig it out with a knife, no pain no game (;

Hail Satan!!
Hail Ipos!!Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!From: Micama Gmicalzoma <agentofsatanswill666@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2013 06:42:36 -0800 (PST)To: [email protected]<[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Obamacare an the CHIP
  Let me get this straight.... When the jews who run the government Demand that you have a microchip implanted under your skin.... You will reply: "Oh YES alas, MY JEWISH MASTERS, you are deciding how me the Lowly Goyim should be controlled!!" I mean, after all the Jews know best!!!!! Are you Fucking Kidding me?!?!?!?  So they can track your very move through GPS, so precisely that they can tell of you are pouring a cup of coffee, taking a shower, having sex or sitting on the left or right side of your couch. It doesn't stop there you know. If you have a Trade Skill, or Talent with your hands (Blue Collar Skill) you will then be seen not only as Property, but Merchandise (that can be bought and sold to achieve the highest level of Productivity), a Product of the System that must Eat what foods are suggested, be healthy according to Their standard, and give up ALL Personal Freedoms. Can you have a beer on the weekend? Can you  eat Grilled Food? NO. Why is that? Because it will slow you down on the job come Monday and cause you to be a little less efficient. In the business model of Time Vs. Product Produced (how things get weighed) your freedom will cause the jews to make Less Money, So you LOSE you personal freedom.

Hail Father Satan!!

Hail Father Satan!!

Hail Satan

To:

Hail Satan

"Oh YES alas, MY JEWISH MASTERS, you are deciding how me the Lowly Goyim should be controlled!!" - Not even going to bother commenting. 
Not sure why are you doing a resumé to me of the chip's concept. This is very simple : As a Satanist I will do what is in my reach - Spiritual Warfare. Going out protesting and getting a bullet in the head is up to  you. It's your choice. This is going to happen, but as long as we keep doing our part things will chance. The victory is ours.

On Fri, Feb 8, 2013 at 3:42 PM, Micama Gmicalzoma <agentofsatanswill666@... wrote:

Hail Father Satan!!

Hail Father Satan!!

Hail Satan

To:

Hail Satan

I have read that thing about the kill switch too. It ought basically release a chemical which can kill you with a very small quantity.

Okay. Well I will die anyways from disobedience as a good 'goy' if I get chipped, therefore I wouldn't mind dying earlier. Now if the Humans of today are so unintelligent and so stupid as to accept the goverment owining them like they are vegetables, then I my remark would be that I lost faith in Humanities brains. But I do not believe this is going to happen. Also preaching confromity to jewish plans in this group is not a Satanic teaching. This was to the poster about confroming. Well I won't. Dude this will give them godlike power and make the slave state 100% possible. Meetings between teams to take down goverments would be impossible, free speech and even free thinking, meditation, or whatever, things of the past. They will know when you eat, drink, have sex, or take a motherfucking piss.

All they preach on about what their sick retarded lie version of 'Nazism' is, they are trying to pull of now. They put all the blame to Hitler and while fools think Hilter was the 'dictator', they will really see the shit hit the fan. When every jew will own 2800 Gentiles, rape gentile women like materials, kill people who even think against them. Absolute power. Make rich whom they will (since currency will be digital) and all this. This is the step off for not communism and just that, but the WORST FUCKING THING IMAGINABLE TO MAN. I cannot stand this. I had many days out of warfare. I am ashamed for myself and people who do not fight for Satan should be ashamed if they do not act daily for Satan. I will do whatever it takes.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko wrote:

From reports those chips have a kill switch in them. In case the Goy get uppity at their Jew masters. The interesting thing will be how such a mass event the Jews need to get this rolling would actually play out.

This is why its important we maintain spiritual warfare and legal education of the public. The more people who know the harder it makes for the Jew World Order to play its games. Along with the pulling up the rug spiritually of the paradigm that hold this Jewtrix up. The more their spell weakens the more people can awake.

The Jew World Order knows it has to come more public and sooner or later to make its major move on the populace to win. And given its going to shit. They might just pull this move sooner before that critical point of where there is no return and the tide is against them. This is when we will probably witness more then one Israeli boomstick going off in the ME as the start of the third Jew War in that region. They need to create a backdrop for their messiah to show up. Some reports have a manifestation event window occuring every six hundred years. Such event would be around this time. This event will play itself out to its conclusion. But it won't end the way the JWO wanted.

Let me get this straight.... When the jews who run the government Demand that you have a microchip implanted under your skin.... You will reply: "Oh YES alas, MY JEWISH MASTERS, you are deciding how me the Lowly Goyim should be controlled!!" I mean, after all the Jews know best!!!!! Are you Fucking Kidding me?!?!?!?  So they can track your very move through GPS, so precisely that they can tell of you are pouring a cup of coffee, taking a shower, having sex or sitting on the left or right side of your couch. It doesn't stop there you know. If you have a Trade Skill, or Talent with your hands (Blue Collar Skill) you will then be seen not only as Property, but Merchandise (that can be bought and sold to achieve the highest level of Productivity), a Product of the System that must Eat what foods are suggested, be healthy according to Their standard, and give up ALL Personal Freedoms. Can you have a beer on the weekend? Can you  eat Grilled Food? NO. Why is
that? Because it will slow you down on the job come Monday and cause you to be a little less efficient. In the business model of Time Vs. Product Produced (how things get weighed) your freedom will cause the jews to make Less Money, So you LOSE you personal freedom. What information can be retrieved from those chips? GPS Coordinates, your entire Medical, Civil and Monetary net worth. In addition those chips should be able to transmit the status of the environment in which they inhabit. For instance they will advertise.... "If you are in need of medical assistance (having a heart attack) we can get to you a lot quicker". Kind of like that Life Alert for the elderly. What this means is that they will be able to pull up your Vitals on a computer from across the world if they see fit, and know your exact Heart Rate, Blood Pressure, Breathing and Flow of Bio-Electricity. They will know if you are cleaning your Aura. You will then be a SLAVE to the jewish
matrix until your Unavoidable Death. You said: "Don't be naive we all know the NWO plan so there's no avoiding it". Quite the Contrary! There are more people like me, or at least I hope so, who when the time comes will stand up to Tyranny and Fight Back, even if that means being killed by the government. Do you think I am kidding? You don't know how far I am willing to go. I Demand My Freedom! I am not asking for it, nor will I ever seek the Approval of any JEW!! Their Tyranny over Us- Satan's Creation, has ended.

Hail Father Satan!!

If the law says so we do it. I'm not gonna stop being who I am because I get chipped. Don't be naive we all know the NWO plan so there's no avoiding it.

Hail Father Satan!!

Does anyone want an enemy tracking device implanted into their body??? I think Not. Hail Satan --- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, royalblueflame666@ wrote: This is so confusing. Isn't it the xians that don't want to get chipped? Lol. I know its all extremely mixed up. Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you! -----Original Message----- From: Claudius Lawal Sender: mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2013 10:39:41 To: Reply-To: mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Obamacare an the CHIP I condemn the obama health care in the name of SATAN .i will never get chipped .hail beelzebub ------------------------------ On Mon, Feb 4, 2013 8:42 AM PST keeperofstone wrote: I am NOT geting CHIPed. I am NOT Borg. Hail Satan --- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "westleyply" wrote:
I was just reading around and i happen to ppick up on a couple articles that proposed that by March 20something, everybody will have to get a CHip in last the 36 months. Those implantible chips inside your body. I just wanna know you guys and gals thoughts about this. This stuff is interesting me very much. Also, most of all these articlles gives videos showing where this statment is made in the jew healthcare bil. SOmeboy stated that the bill has changed as wel, but i carried on looking into other articles and found out the old healthcare bill has changed, and the new one we have now has the same amount of information regarding this besides the fact it rewords the entire thing. it basically takes out a couple of words, making it vague. Im glad i caught this, i didnt want to waste my night for nothing, so what are you guys and gals views?

There is mention it might be nano tech.
To: Jos main E-group email address <[email protected]
Sent: Friday, February 8, 2013 9:56:28 AM
I will not be chipped, I'm not hardware. If I ever get forced to it, ill dig it out with a knife, no pain no game (;

Hail Satan!!
Hail Ipos!!Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!From: Micama Gmicalzoma <agentofsatanswill666@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2013 06:42:36 -0800 (PST)To: [email protected]<[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Obamacare an the CHIP
  Let me get this straight.... When the jews who run the government Demand that you have a microchip implanted under your skin.... You will reply: "Oh YES alas, MY JEWISH MASTERS, you are deciding how me the Lowly Goyim should be controlled!!" I mean, after all the Jews know best!!!!! Are you Fucking Kidding me?!?!?!?  So they can track your very move through GPS, so precisely that they can tell of you are pouring a cup of coffee, taking a shower, having sex or sitting on the left or right side of your couch. It doesn't stop there you know. If you have a Trade Skill, or Talent with your hands (Blue Collar Skill) you will then be seen not only as Property, but Merchandise (that can be bought and sold to achieve the highest level of Productivity), a Product of the System that must Eat what foods are suggested, be healthy according to Their standard, and give up ALL Personal Freedoms. Can you have a beer on the weekend? Can you  eat Grilled Food? NO. Why is that? Because it will slow you down on the job come Monday and cause you to be a little less efficient. In the business model of Time Vs. Product Produced (how things get weighed) your freedom will cause the jews to make Less Money, So you LOSE you personal freedom. What information can be retrieved from those chips? GPS Coordinates, your entire Medical, Civil and Monetary net worth. In addition those chips should be able to transmit the status of the environment in which they inhabit. For instance they will advertise.... "If you are in need of medical assistance (having a heart attack) we can get to you a lot quicker". Kind of like that Life Alert for the elderly. What this means is that they will be able to pull up your Vitals on a computer from across the world if they see fit, and know your exact Heart Rate, Blood Pressure, Breathing and Flow of Bio-Electricity. They will know if you are cleaning your Aura. You will then be a SLAVE to the jewish matrix until your Unavoidable Death. You said: "Don't be naive we all know the NWO plan so there's no avoiding it". Quite the Contrary! There are more people like me, or at least I hope so, who when the time comes will stand up to Tyranny and Fight Back, even if that means being killed by the government. Do you think I am kidding? You don't know how far I am willing to go. I Demand My Freedom! I am not asking for it, nor will I ever seek the Approval of any JEW!! Their Tyranny over Us- Satan's Creation, has ended.
 Hail Father Satan!!

Hail Father Satan!!

Does anyone want an enemy tracking device implanted into their body??? I think Not. Hail Satan --- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, royalblueflame666@... wrote: This is so confusing. Isn't it the xians that don't want to get chipped? Lol. I know its all extremely mixed up. Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you! -----Original Message----- From: Claudius Lawal Sender: mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2013 10:39:41 To: Reply-To: mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Obamacare an the CHIP I condemn the obama health care in the name of SATAN .i will never get chipped .hail beelzebub ------------------------------ On Mon, Feb 4, 2013 8:42 AM PST keeperofstone wrote: I am NOT geting CHIPed. I am NOT Borg. Hail Satan --- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "westleyply" wrote: I was just reading around and i happen to ppick up on a couple articles that proposed that by March 20something, everybody will have to get a CHip in last the 36 months. Those implantible chips inside your body. I just wanna know you guys and gals thoughts about this. This stuff is interesting me very much. Also, most of all these articlles gives videos showing where this statment is made in the jew healthcare bil. SOmeboy stated that the bill has changed as wel, but i carried on looking into other articles and found out the old healthcare bill has changed, and the new one we have now has the same amount of information regarding this besides the fact it rewords the entire thing. it basically takes out a couple of words, making it vague. Im glad i caught this, i didnt want to waste my night for nothing, so what are you guys and gals views?

I had heard that. Something to do with the H1N5 (Swine Flu) shot. I never took it. HAIL SATAN!! And do you know why? Because I had learned the truth about 9/11. I would not let a government that would Murder 3000 of its own citizens stick a needle in me. It was even offered For Free where I worked. I was the odd ball, the only one with a brain. This was back in 2010.

Off Topic:
I have been doing some research tonight in to blasphemous kike magick (lessor key of solomon). I want to Throw Up right now, literally. Makes me So FURIOUS, and sad too. Goddamn kikes, how they make their "secret seal of solomon" (Pages 40 -50 are the worst). I can't wait to make a video about this shit. We need to do more Binding Rituals against the jewish race. As a group we only did it once, lead by HP Vovim.

Hail Father Satan!!

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Friday, February 8, 2013 11:23 PM

To: Jos main E-group email address <[email protected]

Hail Satan!!
 Hail Father Satan!!

Hail Father Satan!!

In my studies, I have found out that the Jews are the ones who created and manufactured AIDS. Like with Christianity, where they stole from already-existing religions pre-dating it, AIDS was created by mixing different already-existing retro-viruses. Homosexuals get the blame for this disease, but the Jews have covered their footprints very well with this, just like they do with everything else, so they can blame groups of people for their crimes against humanity. I can prove what I am saying, and I will when I have enough time.

In a nutshell, in the "gay communities," the government [Jews] offered "experimental" hepatitis B vaccinations for willing volunteers. There were hundreds of volunteers in the San Francisco and New York City areas alone. Within months after receiving the vaccinations, the gay men [the volunteers had to be promiscuous White homosexual men] who volunteered began dropping like flies. AIDS, the so-called "gay plague" never existed in the USA before these vaccine trials. To the Christian world, the "faggots" were facing the wrath of Yahweh. It is in the Bible. In the book of Romans, "Paul of Tarsus" says that homosexuals/Sodomites will receive within themselves the recompence of their error... blah blah blah. The kikes "fulfilled" that "prophecy."

Now, for a larger crowd, the swine flu vaccinations have caused people to drop like flies within days of having the shots. People will blame the government and the powers that be, without knowing that the government and the powers that be are the kikes and their Gentile stooges.

Getting to the point here... Vaccinations, microchips [a topic I see here], etc, are BAD NEWS! There is a weak member here. Do NOT listen to their petty "If we get chipped, we get chipped" horse shit. The Christians may be paranoid about the chip, but in reality, it is their "religion" that has domesticated them into being unable to fight the Jew World Order. So... all they can do is bitch about it, rather than doing something about it. By the time they see that "prayer" doesn't do a goddamned thing, it might be too late for some of these sick people; namely Gentiles who have become incurable.

Keep reaching out and teaching others about 9/11 and Israel's central role in it, as well as the dangers of "vaccines." This pisses the kikes off, and it even pisses many deluded Gentiles off, as it challenges their comfort zones. I know several people who do not want to believe that it is the Jews who are behind all of this chaos and devastation. The cowardice that still exists in the 21st century baffles me. We can keep destroying who and what needs to be destroyed, while waking people up who are asleep. Those people who are only pretending to be asleep will be destroyed along with the Jews for their stupidity.

666/88!!

High Priest Jake Carlson
http://www.joyofsatan.com

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Micama Gmicalzoma wrote:

I had heard that. Something to do with the H1N5 (Swine Flu) shot. I never took it. HAIL SATAN!! And do you know why? Because I had learned the truth about 9/11. I would not let a government that would Murder 3000 of its own citizens stick a needle in me. It was even offered For Free where I worked. I was the odd ball, the only one with a brain. This was back in 2010.

Off Topic:
I have been doing some research tonight in to blasphemous kike magick (lessor key of solomon). I want to Throw Up right now, literally. Makes me So FURIOUS, and sad too. Goddamn kikes, how they make their "secret seal of solomon" (Pages 40 -50 are the worst). I can't wait to make a video about this shit. We need to do more Binding Rituals against the jewish race. As a group we only did it once, lead by HP Vovim.

Hail Father Satan!!

To: Jos main E-group email address

Hail Satan!!
Hail Ipos!!
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2013 06:42:36 -0800 (PST)
ReplyTo: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

that? Because it will slow you down on the job come Monday and cause you to be a little less efficient. In the business model of Time Vs. Product Produced (how things get weighed) your freedom will cause the jews to make Less Money, So you LOSE you personal freedom. What information can be retrieved from those chips? GPS Coordinates, your entire Medical, Civil and Monetary net worth. In addition those chips should be able to transmit the status of the environment in which they inhabit. For instance they will advertise.... "If you are in need of medical assistance (having a heart attack) we can get to you a lot quicker". Kind of like that Life Alert for the elderly. What this means is that they will be able to pull up your Vitals on a computer from across the world if they see fit, and know your exact Heart Rate, Blood Pressure, Breathing and Flow of Bio-Electricity. They will know if you are cleaning your Aura. You will then be a SLAVE to the jewish
matrix until your Unavoidable Death. You said: "Don't be naive we all know the NWO plan so there's no avoiding it". Quite the Contrary! There are more people like me, or at least I hope so, who when the time comes will stand up to Tyranny and Fight Back, even if that means being killed by the government. Do you think I am kidding? You don't know how far I am willing to go. I Demand My Freedom! I am not asking for it, nor will I ever seek the Approval of any JEW!! Their Tyranny over Us- Satan's Creation, has ended.

Hail Father Satan!!

Hail Father Satan!!

Does anyone want an enemy tracking device implanted into their body??? I think Not. Hail Satan --- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, royalblueflame666@ wrote:

Sender: mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2013 10:39:41
To:
Reply-To: mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Obamacare an the CHIP

Hail Satan

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "westleyply" wrote:

I think everyone just needs to relax. Satans own will not be scratched throughout all of this.

Things are going to change drastically. The Important thing is for everyone to keep a cool head. None of Satans own that are working for him are going to die. Satan would not allow it.

What this whole Chip nonsense and end of the world proclamations is intended to do is cause fear. Otherwise they would sneak it on us. When they come announcing their plans miles away, It is to cause fear.

This war has already been decided. I am going to continue Meditating and reach Godhead. I will do my best too destroy HIS enemies and build up Satans Kingdom.

If your not afraid of Death, then you are not afraid of a chip. Attacking the character of another Satanist is not building up Satans Kingdom. We as Satans own need to come together.

Hail Satan!!

"Oh YES alas, MY JEWISH MASTERS, you are deciding how me the Lowly Goyim
should be controlled!!" - Not even going to bother commenting.

Not sure why are you doing a resumé to me of the chip's concept. This is
very simple : As a Satanist I will do what is in my reach - Spiritual
Warfare. Going out protesting and getting a bullet in the head is up to
you. It's your choice. This is going to happen, but as long as we keep
doing our part things will chance. The victory is ours.

On Fri, Feb 8, 2013 at 3:42 PM, Micama Gmicalzoma <

Let me get this straight.... When the jews who run the government Demand
that you have a microchip implanted under your skin.... You will reply: "Oh
YES alas, MY JEWISH MASTERS, you are deciding how me the Lowly Goyim should
be controlled!!" I mean, after all the Jews know best!!!!! Are you Fucking
Kidding me?!?!?!? So they can track your very move through GPS, so
precisely that they can tell of you are pouring a cup of coffee, taking a
shower, having sex or sitting on the left or right side of your couch. It
doesn't stop there you know. If you have a Trade Skill, or Talent with your
hands (Blue Collar Skill) you will then be seen not only as Property, but
Merchandise (that can be bought and sold to achieve the highest level of
Productivity), a Product of the System that must Eat what foods are
suggested, be healthy according to Their standard, and give up ALL Personal
Freedoms. Can you have a beer on the weekend? Can you eat Grilled Food?
NO. Why is that? Because it will slow you down on the job come Monday and
cause you to be a little less efficient. In the business model of Time Vs.
Product Produced (how things get weighed) your freedom will cause the jews
to make Less Money, So you LOSE you personal freedom.

What information can be retrieved from those chips? GPS Coordinates, your
entire Medical, Civil and Monetary net worth. In addition those chips
should be able to transmit the status of the environment in which they
inhabit. For instance they will advertise.... "If you are in need of
medical assistance (having a heart attack) we can get to you a lot
quicker". Kind of like that Life Alert for the elderly. What this means is
that they will be able to pull up your Vitals on a computer from across the
world if they see fit, and know your exact Heart Rate, Blood Pressure,
Breathing and Flow of Bio-Electricity. They will know if you are cleaning
your Aura.

You will then be a SLAVE to the jewish matrix until your Unavoidable
Death. You said: "Don't be naive we all know the NWO plan so there's no
avoiding it". Quite the Contrary! There are more people like me, or at
least I hope so, who when the time comes will stand up to Tyranny and Fight
Back, even if that means being killed by the government. Do you think I am
kidding? You don't know how far I am willing to go.

I Demand My Freedom! I am not asking for it, nor will I ever seek the
Approval of any JEW!! Their Tyranny over Us- Satan's Creation, has ended.

Hail Father Satan!!

*Sent:* Wednesday, February 6, 2013 1:03 PM

*Subject:* Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Obamacare an the CHIP

it.

Hail Father Satan!!

think Not.

Hail Satan

To:

chipped .hail beelzebub

Hail Satan

Most Gentiles have been "domesticated", they have lost their "Will to Freedom".

The vast majority NEED a higher authority, they cannot stand to stand alone, to be their own highest value, to live by their own judgement.

Those who are free are absolutely hated by the majority: Labelled as selfish, arrogant, not doing their fair share/duty/conforming to the cultural standard, etc etc.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hoodedcobra666" wrote:

I have read that thing about the kill switch too. It ought basically release a chemical which can kill you with a very small quantity.

Okay. Well I will die anyways from disobedience as a good 'goy' if I get chipped, therefore I wouldn't mind dying earlier. Now if the Humans of today are so unintelligent and so stupid as to accept the goverment owining them like they are vegetables, then I my remark would be that I lost faith in Humanities brains. But I do not believe this is going to happen. Also preaching confromity to jewish plans in this group is not a Satanic teaching. This was to the poster about confroming. Well I won't. Dude this will give them godlike power and make the slave state 100% possible. Meetings between teams to take down goverments would be impossible, free speech and even free thinking, meditation, or whatever, things of the past. They will know when you eat, drink, have sex, or take a motherfucking piss.

All they preach on about what their sick retarded lie version of 'Nazism' is, they are trying to pull of now. They put all the blame to Hitler and while fools think Hilter was the 'dictator', they will really see the shit hit the fan. When every jew will own 2800 Gentiles, rape gentile women like materials, kill people who even think against them. Absolute power. Make rich whom they will (since currency will be digital) and all this. This is the step off for not communism and just that, but the WORST FUCKING THING IMAGINABLE TO MAN. I cannot stand this. I had many days out of warfare. I am ashamed for myself and people who do not fight for Satan should be ashamed if they do not act daily for Satan. I will do whatever it takes.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko wrote:

From reports those chips have a kill switch in them. In case the Goy get uppity at their Jew masters. The interesting thing will be how such a mass event the Jews need to get this rolling would actually play out.

This is why its important we maintain spiritual warfare and legal education of the public. The more people who know the harder it makes for the Jew World Order to play its games. Along with the pulling up the rug spiritually of the paradigm that hold this Jewtrix up. The more their spell weakens the more people can awake.

The Jew World Order knows it has to come more public and sooner or later to make its major move on the populace to win. And given its going to shit. They might just pull this move sooner before that critical point of where there is no return and the tide is against them. This is when we will probably witness more then one Israeli boomstick going off in the ME as the start of the third Jew War in that region. They need to create a backdrop for their messiah to show up. Some reports have a manifestation event window occuring every six hundred years. Such event would be around this time. This event will play itself out to its conclusion. But it won't end the way the JWO wanted.

Hail Father Satan!!

Hail Father Satan!!

Does anyone want an enemy tracking device implanted into their body??? I think Not. Hail Satan --- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, royalblueflame666@ wrote: This is so confusing. Isn't it the xians that don't want to get chipped? Lol. I know its all extremely mixed up. Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you! -----Original Message----- From: Claudius Lawal Sender: mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2013 10:39:41 To: Reply-To: mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Obamacare an the CHIP I condemn the obama health care in the name of SATAN .i will never get chipped .hail beelzebub ------------------------------ On Mon, Feb 4, 2013 8:42 AM PST keeperofstone wrote: I am NOT geting CHIPed. I am NOT Borg. Hail Satan --- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "westleyply" wrote:
I was just reading around and i happen to ppick up on a couple articles that proposed that by March 20something, everybody will have to get a CHip in last the 36 months. Those implantible chips inside your body. I just wanna know you guys and gals thoughts about this. This stuff is interesting me very much. Also, most of all these articlles gives videos showing where this statment is made in the jew healthcare bil. SOmeboy stated that the bill has changed as wel, but i carried on looking into other articles and found out the old healthcare bill has changed, and the new one we have now has the same amount of information regarding this besides the fact it rewords the entire thing. it basically takes out a couple of words, making it vague. Im glad i caught this, i didnt want to waste my night for nothing, so what are you guys and gals views?

Also the fact that this virus was first noticed in the 1980s makes it even more obvious that it's man-made. Anyone who buys the tale that HIV was transmitted to humans from African chimpanzees is a fucking idiot. It's the jewish government that is behind all this shit.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hammerofthegods_666" wrote:

In my studies, I have found out that the Jews are the ones who created and manufactured AIDS. Like with Christianity, where they stole from already-existing religions pre-dating it, AIDS was created by mixing different already-existing retro-viruses. Homosexuals get the blame for this disease, but the Jews have covered their footprints very well with this, just like they do with everything else, so they can blame groups of people for their crimes against humanity. I can prove what I am saying, and I will when I have enough time.

In a nutshell, in the "gay communities," the government [Jews] offered "experimental" hepatitis B vaccinations for willing volunteers. There were hundreds of volunteers in the San Francisco and New York City areas alone. Within months after receiving the vaccinations, the gay men [the volunteers had to be promiscuous White homosexual men] who volunteered began dropping like flies. AIDS, the so-called "gay plague" never existed in the USA before these vaccine trials. To the Christian world, the "faggots" were facing the wrath of Yahweh. It is in the Bible. In the book of Romans, "Paul of Tarsus" says that homosexuals/Sodomites will receive within themselves the recompence of their error... blah blah blah. The kikes "fulfilled" that "prophecy."

Now, for a larger crowd, the swine flu vaccinations have caused people to drop like flies within days of having the shots. People will blame the government and the powers that be, without knowing that the government and the powers that be are the kikes and their Gentile stooges.

Getting to the point here... Vaccinations, microchips [a topic I see here], etc, are BAD NEWS! There is a weak member here. Do NOT listen to their petty "If we get chipped, we get chipped" horse shit. The Christians may be paranoid about the chip, but in reality, it is their "religion" that has domesticated them into being unable to fight the Jew World Order. So... all they can do is bitch about it, rather than doing something about it. By the time they see that "prayer" doesn't do a goddamned thing, it might be too late for some of these sick people; namely Gentiles who have become incurable.

Keep reaching out and teaching others about 9/11 and Israel's central role in it, as well as the dangers of "vaccines." This pisses the kikes off, and it even pisses many deluded Gentiles off, as it challenges their comfort zones. I know several people who do not want to believe that it is the Jews who are behind all of this chaos and devastation. The cowardice that still exists in the 21st century baffles me. We can keep destroying who and what needs to be destroyed, while waking people up who are asleep. Those people who are only pretending to be asleep will be destroyed along with the Jews for their stupidity.

666/88!!

High Priest Jake Carlson
http://www.joyofsatan.com

Off Topic:

Hail Father Satan!!

Hail Satan!!
Hail Ipos!!
ReplyTo: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

Hail Father Satan!!

Hail Father Satan!!

Does anyone want an enemy tracking device implanted into their body??? I think Not. Hail Satan --- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, royalblueflame666@ wrote:

To:
Reply-To: mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Obamacare an the CHIP

Hail Satan

Sent: Saturday, February 9, 2013 1:38:22 AM

666/88!!

High Priest Jake Carlson
http://www.joyofsatan.com/

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, Micama Gmicalzoma wrote:

Off Topic:

Hail Father Satan!!

Hail Satan!!
Hail Ipos!!
Sender: mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com
To: mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com
ReplyTo: mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com

Hail Father Satan!!

Hail Father Satan!!

To:

Hail Satan

Something that gets over looked is in the bible the Jewish Yahweh places his mark upon his own several times. The first is with Cain in the Garden. He places his mark upon Cain's forehead to protect him from the others. Why xians call this a curse whatever. It was a mark of Yahweh's ownership upon Cains brow.  Then when the Jews leave Egypt they place Yahweh's mark upon their forehead and right hand. Then in revelations Jewsus places his mark upon the forehead of the 144,000 elect on the mount.
Sent: Saturday, February 9, 2013 1:38:22 AM

666/88!!

High Priest Jake Carlson
http://www.joyofsatan.com/

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, Micama Gmicalzoma wrote:

Off Topic:

Hail Father Satan!!

Hail Satan!!
Hail Ipos!!
ReplyTo: mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com

Hail Father Satan!!

Hail Father Satan!!

To:

Hail Satan

"Attack[/IMG]</var><var [/IMG]</var>
Sent: Friday, February 8, 2013 8:42 PM

I think everyone just needs to relax. Satans own will not be scratched throughout all of this.

Things are going to change drastically. The Important thing is for everyone to keep a cool head. None of Satans own that are working for him are going to die. Satan would not allow it.

What this whole Chip nonsense and end of the world proclamations is intended to do is cause fear. Otherwise they would sneak it on us. When they come announcing their plans miles away, It is to cause fear.

This war has already been decided. I am going to continue Meditating and reach Godhead. I will do my best too destroy HIS enemies and build up Satans Kingdom.

If your not afraid of Death, then you are not afraid of a chip. Attacking the character of another Satanist is not building up Satans Kingdom. We as Satans own need to come together.

Hail Satan!!

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, Igor Bedzor wrote:

"Oh YES alas, MY JEWISH MASTERS, you are deciding how me the Lowly Goyim
should be controlled!!" - Not even going to bother commenting.

Not sure why are you doing a resumé to me of the chip's concept. This is
very simple : As a Satanist I will do what is in my reach - Spiritual
Warfare. Going out protesting and getting a bullet in the head is up to
you. It's your choice. This is going to happen, but as long as we keep
doing our part things will chance. The victory is ours.

On Fri, Feb 8, 2013 at 3:42 PM, Micama Gmicalzoma <

Let me get this straight.... When the jews who run the government Demand
that you have a microchip implanted under your skin.... You will reply: "Oh
YES alas, MY JEWISH MASTERS, you are deciding how me the Lowly Goyim should
be controlled!!" I mean, after all the Jews know best!!!!! Are you Fucking
Kidding me?!?!?!? So they can track your very move through GPS, so
precisely that they can tell of you are pouring a cup of coffee, taking a
shower, having sex or sitting on the left or right side of your couch. It
doesn't stop there you know. If you have a Trade Skill, or Talent with your
hands (Blue Collar Skill) you will then be seen not only as Property, but
Merchandise (that can be bought and sold to achieve the highest level of
Productivity), a Product of the System that must Eat what foods are
suggested, be healthy according to Their standard, and give up ALL Personal
Freedoms. Can you have a beer on the weekend? Can you eat Grilled Food?
NO. Why is that? Because it will slow you down on the job come Monday and
cause you to be a little less efficient. In the business model of Time Vs.
Product Produced (how things get weighed) your freedom will cause the jews
to make Less Money, So you LOSE you personal freedom.

What information can be retrieved from those chips? GPS Coordinates, your
entire Medical, Civil and Monetary net worth. In addition those chips
should be able to transmit the status of the environment in which they
inhabit. For instance they will advertise.... "If you are in need of
medical assistance (having a heart attack) we can get to you a lot
quicker". Kind of like that Life Alert for the elderly. What this means is
that they will be able to pull up your Vitals on a computer from across the
world if they see fit, and know your exact Heart Rate, Blood Pressure,
Breathing and Flow of Bio-Electricity. They will know if you are cleaning
your Aura.

You will then be a SLAVE to the jewish matrix until your Unavoidable
Death. You said: "Don't be naive we all know the NWO plan so there's no
avoiding it". Quite the Contrary! There are more people like me, or at
least I hope so, who when the time comes will stand up to Tyranny and Fight
Back, even if that means being killed by the government. Do you think I am
kidding? You don't know how far I am willing to go.

I Demand My Freedom! I am not asking for it, nor will I ever seek the
Approval of any JEW!! Their Tyranny over Us- Satan's Creation, has ended.

Hail Father Satan!!

*To:* mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com
*Sent:* Wednesday, February 6, 2013 1:03 PM

*Subject:* Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Obamacare an the CHIP

it.

Hail Father Satan!!

*To:* mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com

think Not.

Hail Satan

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, royalblueflame666@ wrote:

To:
Reply-To: mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com

chipped .hail beelzebub

Hail Satan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back