Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

numbers

stavrosmetaxas

Does the number 8 have any significance for Satanists? i ask because I have recently been bombarded with images of the number 8. 

There is a major significance with the number and the sign of the number such as infinite or finite. Also eight can signify the number of demonic incantations or the number of high ranking demons that give us our protection, our strength, our knowledge, our valour, our loyalty, our respect And our determination. But also it all depends on the crown from which they come from. 8 is a powerful number that can give a very deep meaning to a dream or to a incantation you want to bring to life.

Turn it on its side and it will show infinite. Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!From: "stavrosmetaxas@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] Sender: [email protected] Date: 16 May 2014 23:35:46 -0700To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] numbers
   Does the number 8 have any significance for Satanists? i ask because I have recently been bombarded with images of the number 8. 

It may have something to do with the star of Astaroth, as this is 8 pointed. Maybe she is contacting you somehow, and trying to tell you something. This is just an example, though.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back