Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Numbers

tanya.azazel

Does anyone have any idea as to what these numbers mean. I keep
seeing numbers in 3's of the same sometimes 4's like: 222 or 666
or 5555 as examples. Somedays they appear more than others, but
I don't know if someone is trying to tell me something or
maybe something else. I know they mean something, but I
don't know what. Anyone have any idea?

Hail Satan!!! Hail Azazel!!! Hail the Gods of Duat!!!

Im glad you asked because I have been investigating this for almost 5-6 months now. I really cant remember when it started but it definitely got my attention. My common numbers are 444 and 555. This is on clocks when looking at the time and I even seen it passing the gas station. The gas prices was 333. Im working on finding this out sister, when I know something I will definitely let you know. The first few months I just brushed it off as a coincedince. But now it seems like it does have a meaning. **************************************************************************************************************** Rege, Satanas!*Rege, Azazel!*Rege, Amdusias PRAISE THE Mighty 4 Crowns of Duat!   Al Jiwah- I remember necessary affairs and execute them in due time. I teach and guide those who follow my instructions. If anyone obey me and conform to my commandments, he shall have joy, delight, and comfort.   Mac Friday www.joyofsatan.com

To: [email protected]
Sent: Fri, January 14, 2011 9:54:03 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Numbers

Does anyone have any idea as to what these numbers mean. I keep
seeing numbers in 3's of the same sometimes 4's like: 222 or 666
or 5555 as examples. Somedays they appear more than others, but
I don't know if someone is trying to tell me something or
maybe something else. I know they mean something, but I
don't know what. Anyone have any idea?

Thanks, am trying to look up what they mean also, but
you know the kikes give information like: the angels are
trying to make contact or some other crap. My numbers
are usually 222, 111, 333, 666, 888. I have seen others
but those are the main ones.

Thanks, I been seening these ever since 2009 up until now.
They did stop for about 2 months in early 2010, but came
about again.

It's was strange enough to see this topic, here is my personal experience with reaccuring numbers.My birthday is 11-11-1989 note the pair of elevens and 1989 being 11 short from 2000 and when added 2011 is the total
I started noticing the number 11 on clocks when i was around 14 years old, it seemed everytime i looked at a clock it would be X:11 this has happened waaaaaaaay to many times for me to count, i'm twenty one now and as far as i can remember it's happened at least 15 times in the last week.
I work at a store that handles money and i am a manager, when i pull up my employee's money totals it's not uncommon for them to owe something like 46.66 or 66.64 I've had several of my own deposits have either 666 or 11 in them. 
I know 11 is one of Satan's numbers and i have never believed in coincidences so i see it as a good thing, i have always felt like there was some sort of meaning behind it, but i don't know if i'll ever find out what.
The most common clock numbers for me to see are 11:11 and 9:11
Hail Satan! Gregory 

Thanks, I had just noticed this last year about my lock
number it's 24-6-24, if you do the numbers numerology way
by adding 24: 2+4 makes 6. So my locker number is 666. lol

Hi everyone. Last night I had a strange dream. Even though I can't really recall it but, it like I was talking to someone and he told me to use number 4,6 and 7 to connect with Satan.

Is there a meaning about these numbers that I might not know about??

Thanks in advance

Hail Satan
Sent from my BlackBerry®

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Satan.html

On Saturday, July 12, 2014 2:40:56 PM, "mselekunok2la@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Hi everyone. Last night I had a strange dream. Even though I can't really recall it but, it like I was talking to someone and he told me to use number 4,6 and 7 to connect with Satan.

Is there a meaning about these numbers that I might not know about??

Thanks in advance

Hail Satan
Sent from my BlackBerry®

All numbers are sacred but these numbers are special. The heart, the 6th and the crown chakras maybe? No one can tell you ask Him to send you a sign and He will

I'm confused with all the numbers in Satanism. Like 88. 11+11=22 22+22=44 44+44=88 Isn't number 11 and 22 the numbers that jews use? Or am I looking at it all the wrong way? Are they just powerful numbers that neither Satanists or jews 'own'? Are they naturally just powerful numbers of the universe that both sides use? I'm confused.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back