Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Number 88

AveVapula

What does the Number 88 say, I see it lately a lot.
The only meaning I know is Hail Hitler, but what are the others?
I am happy about your knowledge.

:idea:

Morgenröte said:

I've seen it a lot lately as well. I thought maybe it could relate to the race awakening or race in general.

If you are seeing it a lot, it may be a personal sign for you of some sorts. The number 8 is associated with Astaroth for one, so who knows it may mean that she is your Guardian or is trying to send you a sign for some reason.

Don't take it as a given though, it is just a guess.

Morgenröte said:

Hp Maxine once mentioned of members seeing the same numbers repeatedly and said that the enemy was behind it so basically greys as they are programmed borgs

I have similar situation lately. Number that I see everywhere from at least 2 months is 39. Very often when I pick up my phone it's 39 min over some hour, or my battery is 39% charged. I see it everywhere around me. I was expecting something to happen 3.09.2020 but it was quite casual day. Tommorrow starts 39th week of this year maybe during incoming week I'll understand why I see it everywhere.

Does anybody know if number 39 has some special meaning?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back