Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Noticeable?

Friday13thx

Do people begin to feel a change in your aura after you dedicate? Like do people gradually notice something different in you but can’t pinpoint it.
I’m starting to feel people outside in general notice something about all dedicated by blood satanist. I mean like when we’re around there’s something about us even if we try all our best to be normal. There’s this energy we emit. I don’t know how to really put it.
I mean is there some sort of energy that joins to us after dedication that people feel in our auras? Like would we feel that energy if we sat besides each other in a bus or someplace as both dedicated satanists.
Do neighbors and friends or even college at work notice something even though you keep your dedication to Satan number one type priority secret?

Sarjam05 said:
Do people begin to feel a change in your aura after you dedicate? Like do people gradually notice something different in you but can’t pinpoint it.
I’m starting to feel people outside in general notice something about all dedicated by blood satanist. I mean like when we’re around there’s something about us even if we try all our best to be normal. There’s this energy we emit. I don’t know how to really put it.
I mean is there some sort of energy that joins to us after dedication that people feel in our auras? Like would we feel that energy if we sat besides each other in a bus or someplace as both dedicated satanists.
Do neighbors and friends or even college at work notice something even though you keep your dedication to Satan number one type priority secret?

Doing aura of protection of meditation increases the strength of our aura and thus it improves relationships with others. I think dedicating to Satan just puts us into his wing and protects us from enemy attacks.

Sarjam05 said:

I don't believe the aura changes significantly after dedicating, at least in normal circumstances. The aura will change when people regularly meditate and express themselves differently. There's a distinct difference between the aura of someone who uses JoS meditations and a Gnostic Luciferian, as well as an xian or jew. There's similarities between people who work with similar materials, and through their aura impression you can determine what they affiliate with regardless if they do so publicly.

Sarjam05 said:

People may react unconsciously to this, but those who consciously sense you are even fewer. Even less than that are the people who would actually know what their feelings about you actually mean. In that way, I would not worry.

Otherwise, you can close your chakras and retract your aura in a high-risk situation. Regardless, keeping up a high AOP is critical.

A lot more can be picked up unconsciously than is given credit for by regular people. Also the amount of people who can consciously sense stuff is higher than you might think but most don't know its psychic impressions or much about it or even what it means all the time.

Around people who are strong into the enemy you might get a dislike reaction and not know why or they might be colder to you.

Outside of this it isn't a big deal people that consciously sense stuff may even compliment you on your soul or energy or something that happened to me twice in my life so far those people were not ss and didn't know anything about it.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back