Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Notice

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
Many of our people remember what was said about February and the Two Rituals. As we were researching we found out that something else had to be done, which is the Equinox Ritual. For that reason these Rituals are postponed. When the series of the reversing kike curses will end, it has been given to the HPS that we will attack the enemy again with the Runes.
Those who felt the effects of the equinox Ritual know why the others were postponed. Everyone please stay updated and focused on the purpose. We are in this TOGETHER.
-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

HAIL SATAN!!!!

Dear HP Hooded Cobra 666 would like to ask something, I have a in box an old bible that my grandfather gave me when I was 16 years old, I never throw away because it was a gift and then I was at that time in a fucking church, but today felt I want to burn it, but I do not know if I can use for any reference of contradictions in the fucking bible, please suggest me what should I do and also I have in another old fucking bible in the same box that belonged to my great-grandfather, that bitch is very large and is from 1873 I thought that I could sell but I know that money It's going to taste like shit, and my brother want it,should I burn it or not and then give it to my brother please I need your advice, thank you very much
HAIL SATAN !!!!
THE ONLY ONE AND TRUE GOD !!!!!

I know you requested High Priest HoddedCobra666 but Ill answer as well, in my opinion that option of giving it to your brother seems viable that is if he as well is not a Satanist. Its understood what a family heirloom is to decedents and all but seeing as you obviously don't want it, giving it to another family member would give that ease of not ridding an heirloom, but I personally waterlogged and shredded a bible from a passed away uncle when I understood what was in that putrid book. Do as you will to get rid of it. 
HAIL FATHER SATAN & THE PANTHEON OF ORION!!!! 

There are many options for this. You can keep these, but my suggestion would be to get rid of these. These books act as links so the enemy magick can manifest in your life/home etc in many cases. Also these very old items, have very old energies onto  them. You can sell it or something. Burning it is not advisable. We burn sigils to release energy to the astral, so you need to basically get rid of it or something, IMO. Unless this will bring you any trouble with family members and such. You can give it to someone else. Infact, when you give it, if your brother is open minded in anyway, tell him you do not want to own a book of genocide, murder and such, but you respect it as for it being a heirloom item and only that. Or something. Do not give it simply like that.

I would personally trash it in the trash can. But if this brings any problems, don't do it. Its not worth it.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666.

Thank you very much, both for your reply, really appreciate it and I throw away the damn bible that my grandfather gave me and sometime used because of my ignorance and when I was under the control of the enemy but thanks Father Satan !!! I'm FREE !!!! and free of all that fucking energy that puts Christianity, fuck jehova, fuck jesus christ an all that garbage that plays christianity, and then the other I gave it to my brother, I said I was going to throw that shit, because that fucking bible is a book of black magic that destroys the human soul and if you wanted go to the trash dump and take it from there to your house.
HAIL FATHER SATAN !!!!!
THE ONLY ONE AND TRUE GOD !!!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back