Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

nothing makes sense

flamefrower

ok i was progressing well in satanism 4 months ago not doing much charka work though and i did pretty much independatly from satan and his demons but i was dedicated , when all of a sudden pretty much hit what seemed like a spiritual stop i couldn't get into a trance or get into the astral so i kept trying for a week still nothing, i then waited because someone advised me to for 4 days and still when i tried, nothing and at one time i was really confused so i asked father to help me into a trance and i immediatly went in one but still ever scince then nothing so ive started trying charka work and i cant tell if any of my charkas are being opened/ activated they feel the sameish, including my third eye i must have done opening exercises 8 times and activated it for 3 weeks in a row i don't understand what im ment to do i cant trance and ive asked father for guidance but nothing, and father hasnt helped me out and if he has i cannot see what he has done with that problem a second time thanks for any help
someone said prevouisly ask satan but i have^^^^

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back