Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Nothing happened after dedication?

shadeofraven

Is it normal for nothing at all to happen?
Does it mean I did something wrong or wasn't sincere enough (I don't know if its depression but I can't get myself to care about anything, no matter how important, is that it)?

Welcome. You are welcomed.To heal your depression and grow spiritually you need to start your power meditation program. This has mant many benefits. Continue reading the joyofsatan website. Power meditation is on the meditation section. Power meditatiin will increase your psychic abilitues amd power and,will helo you communicate with Satan and the,gods.

------------------------------
On Sat, Mar 2, 2013 12:32 AM EST shadeofraven wrote:

Does it mean I did something wrong or wasn't sincere enough (I don't know if its depression but I can't get myself to care about anything, no matter how important, is that it)?

When a lot of people finally open their eyes to the truth an come to Lord Enki they don't know what to expect as all their lives they've been spoon fed an unreal idea of our beautiful Father.

The truth is because of indoctrination since birth and the systematic destruction of our true spirituality we're not able to feel the presence of our great Father as we are cut off so to speak from Him. I think an accurate representation of this is a child that has within itself the ability to run but has yet to learn to walk. What we want is to *run* freely with our Gods, but first we must learn to walk. We learn to walk through power meditation. So in short something amazing and special did happen you just aren't developed enough yet to realize and as long as you were sincere you have nothing to worry about. Lord Enki understands.

Hail Father Satan and the Mighty Gods of Duat!

Hail Lord Enki
Hail Enlil
Hail Astaroth
Hail Azazel
Hail Marchosias

Heil Hitler and all Nazi Heroes!

ehh, Welcome and im going to be a bit rude here okay ? XD and i am really sorry for saying this but if you expected to see something happen or feel something by becoming a Satanist then you are somewhat unworthy... yikes, i hope that didnt hurt. dont worry Father is really forgiving, stop expecting and start doing okay? well if thats not your case then i apologize again and dedication ritual just means you are part of the Family, Satan wont come and shake your hand and such for sure , well He might have if he had more time ( all Daemons are extremly busy and they are at war now ). what you have to do to be a true SS is to do research, read, open your mind , do meditations aka imrpove your soul etc. trust me you will feel awsome if you advance far enough.

Hail Satan!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "shadeofraven" <shadeofraven@... wrote:

Thank you, that was enlightening.  :) 

On 2013-03-02, at 7:40 PM, Samuel Martin <firstblood@... wrote:
  When a lot of people finally open their eyes to the truth an come to Lord Enki they don't know what to expect as all their lives they've been spoon fed an unreal idea of our beautiful Father.

The truth is because of indoctrination since birth and the systematic destruction of our true spirituality we're not able to feel the presence of our great Father as we are cut off so to speak from Him. I think an accurate representation of this is a child that has within itself the ability to run but has yet to learn to walk. What we want is to *run* freely with our Gods, but first we must learn to walk. We learn to walk through power meditation. So in short something amazing and special did happen you just aren't developed enough yet to realize and as long as you were sincere you have nothing to worry about. Lord Enki understands.

Hail Lord Enki
Hail Enlil
Hail Astaroth
Hail Azazel
Hail Marchosias

Haha, I understand. Getting what's supposed to be a slap in the face wakes you up to reality, and no one should be anywhere without it. It's only that I read some other people's accounts on what they felt, so I was just wondering. I have started doing things,  :) though so far it's just me trying to get into a successful trance state. I'm happy to say the first time I tried it worked quite well. 

On 2013-03-03, at 11:48 AM, "Aquarian Clown" <cape.tsoe@... wrote:
  ehh, Welcome and im going to be a bit rude here okay ? XD and i am really sorry for saying this but if you expected to see something happen or feel something by becoming a Satanist then you are somewhat unworthy... yikes, i hope that didnt hurt. dont worry Father is really forgiving, stop expecting and start doing okay? well if thats not your case then i apologize again and dedication ritual just means you are part of the Family, Satan wont come and shake your hand and such for sure , well He might have if he had more time ( all Daemons are extremly busy and they are at war now ). what you have to do to be a true SS is to do research, read, open your mind , do meditations aka imrpove your soul etc. trust me you will feel awsome if you advance far enough.

Hail Satan!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "shadeofraven" wrote:

Something happened. You put yourself on the right path.  Now start a daily power meditation program, and work on a daily aura of protection.
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Sunday, March 3, 2013 3:44:00 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Nothing happened after dedication?
  Thank you, that was enlightening.  :) 
On 2013-03-02, at 7:40 PM, Samuel Martin <firstblood@... wrote:

Hail Lord Enki
Hail Enlil
Hail Astaroth
Hail Azazel
Hail Marchosias

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back